Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: kothra

Well Adi is A very good singer n he is a rockstar in Fame-X academy..But i think he will get a hard time alot in a academy....contestant like Banjo..ashutosh are good singer too..its too early kaun Adi ko takkar deh sakta hai..after Few Galas will knw whos better singer

i sooooooo agree with u only time willl unfold the riddles so far we can only like somebody but we dont know who is the mr or ms popular of the show coz only the popular wins😉

kothra thumbnail
Originally posted by: victorygirl

wow great explaination i thought only sumesh was good at giving updates of the episode u jus prove me wrong u r abolutely fantastic with gving out update Good job bagho mama , n y u calling me mogembo of the adi club han i will call u mona darling of the club then😆

Lol..esha..Mona Darling of the club..logh kya sochenge 😆...I decided to call u mugambo of this club Coz No one has opened The FC for Guyz...Gowthy opened for arumina..😃...

I love to give updates but when m busy will oher works i just give IF as secondary option to cum online

kothra thumbnail
Originally posted by: victorygirl

i sooooooo agree with u only time willl unfold the riddles so far we can only like somebody but we dont know who is the mr or ms popular of the show coz only the popular wins😉

I agree with u esha..who knws Adi is popular in Janta..coz he gt 65% of the janta vote when he was in danger zone..Let c others cuming on danger zone will knw the popularity

mukii thumbnail
hey guys this sounds interesting.....i wanna join as well......he is soo sweet...and i luv his attitude/personality
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukii

hey guys this sounds interesting.....i wanna join as well......he is soo sweet...and i luv his attitude/personality

me 2

and hes so talented😳

victorygirl thumbnail

Lol..esha..Mona Darling of the club..logh kya sochenge 😆...I decided to call u mugambo of this club Coz No one has opened The FC for Guyz...Gowthy opened for arumina..😃...

I love to give updates but when m busy will oher works i just give IF as secondary option to cum online

arre yaar tum tau megembo k peeche hi per gaye tum baaz nahi aane wale mujhe hi mogembo k naam ki aadet dalni ho ghi😕

Edited by victorygirl - 17 years ago
victorygirl thumbnail
😛

hmmm bole tau apun ko ist option banana manghta apun is very demanding u know😛 IF ko 2nd option rekh sakte ho😉

victorygirl thumbnail

I agree with u esha..who knws Adi is popular in Janta..coz he gt 65% of the janta vote when he was in danger zone..Let c others cuming on danger zone will knw the popularity

yah i know but i think this show isnt that poular as FG it wouldve been better if this was aired through sony instead of sab coz nobody in the overseas have sab tv even i have to watch it through PC n u know how good my pc is😕

victorygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukii

ohhh u r so in honey i'll add ur name in the fanlist btw im esha whats ur name??

victorygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna143

me 2

and hes so talented😳

yahh welcome inn im gona add ur name in sweety😊

yah he is very talented he even knows how to play guitar its sooo koool

btw im esha may i know ur name??