!!^ADITYA JASSI's *Fans paradise^!! - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by victorygirl

thnx nafis u also have very nafees name hehe😆

o wow u have two nationalities  kool 2in1 😉

ohh we will have lots of fun here trust me khul k jhomo khul k gao aao aao yeh khul k kahooooooooooo its the time to disooooo😛

Hey Thanks dear.. So u know the meaning of nafees ha, i m impressed😉

Ofcourse.. Dhoom machaenge..👏👏

question of the day:

what about aditya jassi u like the most
1. looks

2. voice

3. attitude

4. other (lemme know too) 😉

I like his voice, his attitude, his looks.. And ofcourse he is full of X Factor..

Esha dear.. Can u please make me a siggy with Adi's Pic on it..

Originally posted by nafis_sa

Esha dear.. Can u please make me a siggy with Adi's Pic on it..

yah offcourse nafis i know nfis's meanings😉 esha sab janti hai😛

so u dont like my siggy?? if u do u can use it for ur permotionl campaign if u dont i will make new one for ya dont woryy main hoon naa😳 if u have any of his nice pix post them here im gona make siggy for u out of them what say?

Originally posted by nafis_sa

I like his voice, his attitude, his looks.. And ofcourse he is full of X Factor..

dont u find his voice more similar to atif aslam (i hope u know who he is?)

Ofcourse i know Atif Aslam.. Yeah some what similar..
I loved Adi's performance on 1st december.. He was looking so Hot and he sang perfectly..
Okay dear.. I will use your siggy for the moment and when we get loads of his pics then u can make another one for me..
Thank you sweety 😊

arre yaar tum tau megembo k peeche hi per gaye tum baaz nahi aane wale mujhe hi mogembo k naam ki aadet dalni ho ghi😕

Chalo esha if ur say apun kuch naya naam sochenge..mere paas bohot bhari list hai Naam Ki😆😆

yah i know but i think this show isnt that poular as FG it wouldve been better if this was aired through sony instead of sab coz nobody in the overseas have sab tv even i have to watch it through PC n u know how good my pc is😕

Yah ..FG was very popular But Fame-X is popular too since its shown in sabTV many of them doest knw abt it...

Myself i dnt get sabTV..i have to wait for Video updater to update..and the next day i get a video..i download it then watch it...

I knw abt ur pc..as far as i knw u have gt problem twice...

I have a question guyz...
do u all guyz think tht priyanka deserves to be called Britney spears?..coz mujhe konsa bhi angle mein britney nazar nahi aa rahi hai 😆 😆
Guyz i have updated yesterdays epi already
They didnt show much abt adi...
The only part adi was shown when he was the captain of the grp..n they were given a song of euphoria n asked them to change the song....but adi grp didnt won...