Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nafis_sa

Ofcourse i know Atif Aslam.. Yeah some what similar..
I loved Adi's performance on 1st december.. He was looking so Hot and he sang perfectly..
Okay dear.. I will use your siggy for the moment and when we get loads of his pics then u can make another one for me..
Thank you sweety 😊

lolzz yah thats what i thought who doesnt knnow about atif aslam, im glad u agreed to me over his voice similarity😆 i know he was looking rocking on his ist gala after watching that i made my mind about rooting for him till the end i hope he fulfills our expectationss😊....ur siggy looks marvellous😉 meri jo hai hehhe yah dont worry as as i get his more new kool pix i'll make one for ya for sureee..so anything new nafis btw how old are you??

victorygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: kothra

Chalo esha if ur say apun kuch naya naam sochenge..mere paas bohot bhari list hai Naam Ki😆😆

arre main tau ese hi taangh keench rehi thi ap ki aap mujh ko mogembo hi bhula lo hum tyaar hain😛

victorygirl thumbnail

Yah ..FG was very popular But Fame-X is popular too since its shown in sabTV many of them doest knw abt it...

Myself i dnt get sabTV..i have to wait for Video updater to update..and the next day i get a video..i download it then watch it...

I knw abt ur pc..as far as i knw u have gt problem twice...

yah man i wish i could watch it on tv than pc big screen's magic is something else u know😉

victorygirl thumbnail

I have a question guyz...
do u all guyz think tht priyanka deserves to be called Britney spears?..coz mujhe konsa bhi angle mein britney nazar nahi aa rahi hai 😆 😆

hehhe acha britney spears jesi nazzer nahi aa rehi tau phir photo kion lagha rekha hai uska, mujhe tau priyanke main koi x factor nahi dekta she deosnt connects with audience well as far as singing is concerned she is very good at particular songs she sang zara zara very nicely i couldnt fwd it  a bit😳 lets c how she sings other songs so far no britneyy😆

victorygirl thumbnail

Guyz i have updated yesterdays epi already
They didnt show much abt adi...
The only part adi was shown when he was the captain of the grp..n they were given a song of euphoria n asked them to change the song....but adi grp didnt won...

huzi yaha per b cpy paste ker diya kero sometimes i dont check around n i dont wana miss it ....aww too bad his group dint win😕

nafis_sa thumbnail
Originally posted by: victorygirl

lolzz yah thats what i thought who doesnt knnow about atif aslam, im glad u agreed to me over his voice similarity😆 i know he was looking rocking on his ist gala after watching that i made my mind about rooting for him till the end i hope he fulfills our expectationss😊....ur siggy looks marvellous😉 meri jo hai hehhe yah dont worry as as i get his more new kool pix i'll make one for ya for sureee..so anything new nafis btw how old are you??

I hope so too and he has the capabilities of going far and even winning this competition but he is keeping low profile nowadays.. I want him to be more popular among friends, so that we see more of him..

Yup yaar akhir siggy tumne jo banaya hain😉 tho acchi lagegi na..

I am two years younger than our own beloved Aditya.. Which means i m 22 and definitely older than you i suppose😉

kothra thumbnail

arre main tau ese hi taangh keench rehi thi ap ki aap mujh ko mogembo hi bhula lo hum tyaar hain😛

Meine bohot socha kal ke konsa naam rakhu mugambo ke baad..abhi jo naam meine socha hai woh sunkar mujhe chappal ke siwaa kuch nahi milne waala..wese bhi chappal toh milni waali hai isliye ke deh ta hoon naya naam Gabbar Singh😆

kothra thumbnail

hehhe acha britney spears jesi nazzer nahi aa rehi tau phir photo kion lagha rekha hai uska, mujhe tau priyanke main koi x factor nahi dekta she deosnt connects with audience well as far as singing is concerned she is very good at particular songs she sang zara zara very nicely i couldnt fwd it  a bit😳 lets c how she sings other songs so far no britneyy😆

I agree with u..even in academy i have seen her much active she is completely lost sumwhere arnd the corner...i think she wants to b reserved..well her zara zara song was cool..sog voice..will no more abt her as show will go on..

Jab pehli baar priyanka ko dekha toh dil mein guitaar bajne laga😆

kothra thumbnail

yah man i wish i could watch it on tv than pc big screen's magic is something else u know😉

Well i agree with u..to see the epi in a big screen its sumthng else..but my comp is like Tv so i watch it after downloading but only i have wait for vids to b posted

kothra thumbnail

huzi yaha per b cpy paste ker diya kero sometimes i dont check around n i dont wana miss it ....aww too bad his group dint win😕

Yah sure i will copy the updates over here too..Mujhe pehle pata hota toh aapko yeh post likhne mein takleef nahi hoti..MAAFI chahta hoon princess😆