Other Star One Shows

Why Is Star One The Best?

SONYA_K thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

Have you ever thought of this question? Why do you think that all the shows of star one are the best?

My answer -

Because none of them are Kekta serials. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you all think?

Regards,
Priyanka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
I repeat ur answer... and add one more

Its got lovely viewers like us...πŸ˜‰.. who are tired of Kekta
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hey i like star one not b'coz they are not ekta serials but b'coz its doesn't have typical love stories !!!!!!🀒🀒 and irritaing story lines

and many serials do give the proper message ,even comedies do that what is important is friendship,self respect , fighting for truth, never give up ,......... and only "love" is not the centre of life !!!!

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
star one has everything....each program has different story...and it has comedy shows,drama chat shows,regular drama and i guess all the shows from different production house..so no wonder they are tottaly different.....
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
the programmes make sense .. and hey they r way toooo koooool
cyberqueen84 thumbnail
i agree with priyanka, no ekta serials- thats the reason star one's the bestπŸ˜‰..........also the serials r different & they have not been dragged for too long, guns & roses & even family business ended at the right time. Edited by cyberqueen84 - 18 years ago
killer57 thumbnail
here all serials n stuf make sense...
dey dont oni relate to saas-bahu matters....dey seriously rokk...
n da serials here can get all the divisions of audiences not jus women or men,....not jus a specific age grp every1 watches star 1 for atleast 1 serial