Saas Bahu aur Saazish

UPDATE FOR 3rd DEC

Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Sorry guys couldn't update for yesterday....here's update for today(3rd DEC,2006)....incase I miss out sumthing.....please forgive me for that....and do tell what I missed out..

Today being a Sunday...(weekend)the anchorer was Sandip Pandya....must say he is very good

Today's headlines....KBC ka naya rang yaani ki KBC3 ke baarein mein hum kuch janenge.....Betiyaan Apni Ya Paraya Dhan ke sets par.....aur Nivedita Bhattacharya ki choti choti baatein

1.KBC3 is going to b bak with a bang from January with the supercool ShahRukhKhan....They showed the new promo for it....its sweome....then we had the Star Plus's representative talk abt thisshow...and he said that KBC and KBC2 had AB and KBC3 will have SRK which will b completely new....with new concepts....and he was talking more abt it....then came Siddharth Basu....he was telling y they had taken SRK coz he is intelligent,very witty and he is som1 who can move the show after where AB had left it....he is very very popular....he talks with the audience and has a different quality which is very very unique.....They also said it will b starting from January 2007.....and will b telecasted in the weekdays from MON-THUR at 9PM....(cant wait for it anymore)

2.A visit to Betiyaan Apni Ya ParayaDhan's sets....Main attraction was that a very famous Item gal dancer will b performing in the upcoming epi's of this serial telcasted on Star One.She said it is a trend and she is going to perform on a song from Musafir.Then they were telling abt the storyline which is abt 5 sisters and their fight with their father for their rights.But now it is being concentrated on the love triangle between the lead actress and two brothers.(Dunno much abt this show....dunno the name of their characters)

3.Next came NIHIRA JOSHI of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa challenge 2005.....she has sung the title track of KS....and she has also sung a song in Salame-Ishq with Shaan....and is very excited abt it.

4.Choti Choti baatein....Nivedita Bhattachrya(Jiji of Saath Phere)

Missed the start so missed her b'day.... was an active participant in her school.... realised that she wanted to become an actor after she came to her college....very boring....etc etc 

5.Letters from various ppl...few said they like KAA,KGGK,KSBKST etc etc

IF u wanna mail them mail them at [email protected]

Swapna-Mobile😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot nice update

Aisha
litlle angel thumbnail
thanks im still wondering how can u update such a show as sbs but u did really gr8 work.i must tell.thanks for the updates.my mum records the program but im unable to see n during regular timings im in my bus on the way to home frm school.so cant catch but ill read ur updates thanxx.
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thankuuu sweetu 4 the update 😊 ...and doesnt matter sometimes when network gets down then connection also get disconnected temporarily... I suggest you for a parellel conn. in advance so that we can enjoy the service regularly πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the update.really appreciate it. 😊