Saas Bahu aur Saazish

UPDATE for 4th DEC

Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Here is the update for 4th december,2006.

Anchorer as usual was Aditee Arora Sawant......parr aaj uska koi dialogues hi nahin tha.....kyuki today's centre of attraction was none other than....SHAHRUKH KHAN...answering to the questions of various journalists as he is the new host for the very very very very famous show Kaun Banega Crorepati....

Three word that spell MAGIC

Three words that spell EXCITEMENT

Three words that every INDIAN KNOWS

KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI with SRK

AAj ke headlines mein hum milenge SRK se,NB2 ke monday ke episode ki pehli jhalak,aur kaisa raha Inidan Telly awards.....but King Khan ne aisa jadoo chalaya ki aaj ka poora episode unke question answer round mein hi khatam ho gaya.No time for any other news's except for SRK....I must say he was so witty and quick with his answers.....he made me laugh with his answers.I was so engrossed in his answers that I don remember some of his answers nd of course the questions

But one asked him that after this show starts does that mean that he will give less commitment to his films.He said not at all.Neither his commitment to films will reduce nor his will he break commitmeant towards KBC.I m sure he will b successful in creating a record after Big B.There was a journalist who asked that for Big B KBC was his turning point.....and for u what will KBC be.He said it wud b a learning point for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.Then he said that he used to love all the programmes which were like quiz....some of the very fmaous he named was India Chil Genious by Siddharth Basu.And by the way guys......even Siddharth Basu was present there and there was a third person who was there.....dunno who.....channel producer I guess......and coming back to SRK they way he was talking was very humourus.He was just splendid.He is very excited to come to this show.he had already been a part of KBC as a participant in 2000,but now as an anchor.He has given a bond of 2 years.So just wait and watch out for him from January 2007,Mon to thurs at 9 P.M.

Thats all...the show finished very abruptly....it had to as it was 3.

If u wanna mail them.....mail them at [email protected]

Swapna-Mobile😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeliclooks_me thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thx a lot 4 da update swapna! 😊 cant wait 4 kbc 3 πŸ˜‰
illuminated. thumbnail