*~sheena*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok, this is a serious debate, but when it was brought up in a situation it was taken to be a good thing?
Are pedafiles good? Do you mind them adding your children on MSN and talkin, presuaving them to call them? Or would you have it, that the children has no MSN, so they are not introduced to Pedafiles,??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
Pedofiles are so so so dangerous that children have to be extra cautious when surfing the net. I think parents need to take certain measure to ensure that their children are kept safe and are weary of the dangers of the internet. Parents should inform their children to not trust anyone they meet on the Net or to not join public chat rooms where pedofiles may act as young children. Pedofiles are very clever and can lure kids in by pretending to be young, this is very worrying because a child would not know the difference. I would suggest that children to not enter public chatrooms. Concerning MSN, you add only the people whom you know by their email address. If someone unfamiliar adds you then you can block them staright away so I think it is safe enough for children to use. But a definate no no to chat rooms
sowmyaa thumbnail
yes, Pedophiles... its very dangerous thing. and to be frank its more of a disgusting thing for me.

I think communication is the best key to any relationship. and for children all they need is their love and "time" . Yes, kids/children love when you spend your time with them. Parents these days are so busy building their career and socilaizing that they hardly have time for kids and if you give your time I personally dont think there is anything to worry about.

For instance, my mom was always there for us when we needed us. She used to talk with me about her school days and stuff and that made me so comfy with her during my school and college days. I used to tell her every detail about my life to her. About my cruches, about guys who won't let me live in peace and stuff. There were so many incident in my life when I was teen that I could 've easily been on wrong company or so, but just the thought of my mom made me good person. I could never ever imagine hurting her.

If you spend time with your kids, play with them indoor-outdoor they won't have time to just browse online and chat with other people or their concious would just remind them about what is right and wrong. It is ok to talk with Pedophiles with your kids at right age, infact talking with them make them comfy with you and they think you as their friends and not "parent". When they are teen talk about incidents about your life when you were teen including you sometime sneaking out from house and doing things you were not allowed to. I think that's ok, and your child will ask you more questions that way and you are aware about whats going in their life.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

the world is a bad place whether it be face to face or through a computer screen. we need to stay aware of these people. I too am a young teenager addicted to the internet but i know how to stay out of danger. These people are messed up and cannot be controlled. the most important thing to do is let the children learn to be safe. I know not to trust people i talk 2 online

9with the exception of some ppl ive met here) and even then do not fall blindly into everything they say. You cannot stop the evil but you can protect yourself from it

gurjeeta thumbnail

Yeah pedofiles r not just on the internet they r also out in your street n they r in your local area for gods sake they r jus everyewhere yaaaar!