Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha

how old is Sachin S / pulling arjuns leg

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

lol so random post but i was wonderin since theres a topic with there birthdays i wanna noe how old they aree

does any body now how old Sachin & Pallavi aree????????????

mods please do not close topic πŸ˜‰

Edited by miss5stars - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mitun

hes 25 years old

reallyπŸ˜›!!! i knew when his birthday was but i didnt know how old he was!!!!!! thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mitun

hes 25 years old

i think arjun knows how old Pallavi is

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 17 years ago
arjun4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i think arjun knows how old Pallavi is

you bet i do...i know how old she is but i will not disclose it. remember the saying "never ask a man's wage and a woman's age" 😊😊

nandipandi15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjun4u

you bet i do...i know how old she is but i will not disclose it. remember the saying "never ask a man's wage and a woman's age" 😊😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very true arjun ji but i think it would be safe to disclose her age πŸ˜‰......hehe im kinda curious now too πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
i am her older sister from Walnut creek and Pallavi is 31 πŸ˜†

(totally kidding, please don;t mind anyone., i have no idea how old beautiful pallavi Cewlkarni is . May God bess her)
arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

i am her older sister from Walnut creek and Pallavi is 31 πŸ˜†

(totally kidding, please don;t mind anyone., i have no idea how old beautiful pallavi Cewlkarni is . May God bess her)

if you are her sister from Walnut creek then i'm her steady boyfriend from Goregaon, Mumbai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my girlfriend is 22 years old.😳

mermaid_QT thumbnail
old article about PK - march 7, 2004 SPECTRUM, The Tribune
"Pallavi Kulkarni who plays Karishma in Kehta Hai Dil is over the moon as the serial's popularity pushes northwards. " I am overjoyed with the way my character has shaped up. I have a lot to thank God for," says Pallavi.

Indeed she has. Life took a dramatic turn when this hotel management graduate got her portfolio clicked by Gautam Rajyadhaksh. πŸ˜ƒ Assignments started rolling in instantlyβ€” LG, ICICI, Cadburys, Kodak, Nerolac, Dabur Amla, Limca and more. And then came Had Kar Di, Aaj Bhi Ateet, Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat and now Kehta Hai Dil.

But Pallavi says she's had her heady tryst with stardom and is now slowing down. " I am only doing Kehta Hai Dil which occupies me for 15 days a month."

What about the remaining 15 days? " Oh, those are for myself. I do ads, read a lot, spend quality time with my family and catch up with friends. I don't want work to burn me out." Which is why she is cold to the idea of hot new offers. "

so she is a hotel management graduate before 2004. Now you guys figure her age.. seems a bit older than 22 now ?? πŸ˜† Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
ClassE thumbnail

Probably 24! πŸ˜ƒ

Oie arjun4u aka pallavi stalker...errπŸ€”.. I mean follower...πŸ˜‰! abhi bata bhi do! πŸ˜› uski umar kya hai? We want to know if she is old enough for you! πŸ˜‰

BTW, how old are you arjun beta? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Are you even legally allowed to think of gals? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ClassE - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
LOL ClassE. yeah 24 is okay for him I think.
I will be very happy to see arjun and pallavi together, because manav is already married!
hang in there Arjun! especially since aman is a qt-gal like the rest of us. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looks like u r the king of the forum πŸ˜ƒ

we all have now been spamming about pallavi's age, although the thread is about Sachin's age πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
not very nice.. 😳 πŸ˜‰