Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha

how old is Sachin S / pulling arjuns leg - Page 2

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ClassE

Probably 24! πŸ˜ƒ

Oie arjun4u aka pallavi stalker...errπŸ€”.. I mean follower...πŸ˜‰! abhi bata bhi do! πŸ˜› uski umar kya hai? We want to know if she is old enough for you! πŸ˜‰

BTW, how old are you arjun beta? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Are you even legally allowed to think of gals? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yea how old are you? we need to know both of ur ages!πŸ˜†

ClassE you crack me up!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: mermaid_QT

old article about PK - march 7, 2004 SPECTRUM, The Tribune
"Pallavi Kulkarni who plays Karishma in Kehta Hai Dil is over the moon as the serial's popularity pushes northwards. " I am overjoyed with the way my character has shaped up. I have a lot to thank God for," says Pallavi.

Indeed she has. Life took a dramatic turn when this hotel management graduate got her portfolio clicked by Gautam Rajyadhaksh. πŸ˜ƒ Assignments started rolling in instantlyβ€” LG, ICICI, Cadburys, Kodak, Nerolac, Dabur Amla, Limca and more. And then came Had Kar Di, Aaj Bhi Ateet, Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat and now Kehta Hai Dil.

But Pallavi says she's had her heady tryst with stardom and is now slowing down. " I am only doing Kehta Hai Dil which occupies me for 15 days a month."

What about the remaining 15 days? " Oh, those are for myself. I do ads, read a lot, spend quality time with my family and catch up with friends. I don't want work to burn me out." Which is why she is cold to the idea of hot new offers. "

so she is a hotel management graduate before 2004. Now you guys figure her age.. seems a bit older than 22 now ?? πŸ˜†

im sorry im not good in math!πŸ˜† 

arjun4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ClassE

Probably 24! πŸ˜ƒ

Oie arjun4u aka pallavi stalker...errπŸ€”.. I mean follower...πŸ˜‰! abhi bata bhi do! πŸ˜› uski umar kya hai? We want to know if she is old enough for you! πŸ˜‰

BTW, how old are you arjun beta? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Are you even legally allowed to think of gals? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok ok guyz, lets keep pallavi's age 24, thats makes her perfectly suitable for me. and hey i'm not as young as you all think i am...i'm a good 25 years old so yes i am allowed to look at girls  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in fact i guess i'm too old to look at girls 😭

arjun4u thumbnail

LOL ClassE. yeah 24 is okay for him I think.
I will be very happy to see arjun and pallavi together, because manav is already married!
hang in there Arjun! especially since aman is a qt-gal like the rest of us. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looks like u r the king of the forum πŸ˜ƒ

we all have now been spamming about pallavi's age, although the thread is about Sachin's age πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
not very nice.. 😳 πŸ˜‰

thanks qt di, your encouragement keeps me going!! yeah i was a little disappointed to find out aman is a girl πŸ˜•, so yes that makes me the king of the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that sounds so funny.

let me sign off as King Arjun πŸ˜ƒ

mermaid_QT thumbnail
See Arjun, our Aman loves Vaidehi too.. So, I used to think that you had a competetion there!! Now your path is all clear.
Moreover, 25 is not too old to look at gals.
Nothing is ever too old to look @ gals. My husband is 33 and still @ it πŸ˜‰ perhaps, he can also cheer u up with hopes! πŸ˜‰

Mods, please don;t ban me for spamming this thread 😭 😭 The discussion is sort of AGE-related still.. 😳
ClassE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arjun4u

ok ok guyz, lets keep pallavi's age 24, thats makes her perfectly suitable for me. and hey i'm not as young as you all think i am...i'm a good 25 years old so yes i am allowed to look at girls  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in fact i guess i'm too old to look at girls 😭

Arre, as long as it is Pallavi, how does it matter if she is 24 or 44 haaN? you will be interested anyways right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And QT is right, 25 is not too old to look at gals! Infact, you just became eligible to start looking at them!πŸ˜†........in a nice innocent way! πŸ˜³ 

You still have to have 3 glasses of milk everyday! samjha? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ClassE - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
LOL classE.. u r really funny !
with vaidehi having taken a mor serious turn, i miss ur bloopers ..
ClassE thumbnail

LOL classE.. u r really funny !
with vaidehi having taken a mor serious turn, i miss ur bloopers ..

Thanks QT! 😳 There is always something funny going on even in serious episodes.πŸ˜› It is just that I have not had the time to ponder on them! Too much work at work!

But never worry! There is always a begin and end. Hopefully my funnies will BEGIN when my project ENDS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
i know.. too much work at work is so unfair 🀒
arjun4u thumbnail

See Arjun, our Aman loves Vaidehi too.. So, I used to think that you had a competetion there!! Now your path is all clear.
Moreover, 25 is not too old to look at gals.
Nothing is ever too old to look @ gals. My husband is 33 and still @ it πŸ˜‰ perhaps, he can also cheer u up with hopes! πŸ˜‰

Mods, please don;t ban me for spamming this thread 😭 😭 The discussion is sort of AGE-related still.. 😳

though i was happy that aman is out of my way...i was still sad that the only other guy (i thought) on the forum other than me turned out to be a girl πŸ˜• 

need to have a man to man talk with your hubby, who knows, his pep talk might fetch me a real date 😳😳 something i havent had in months now.

hey tell your husband if he doesnt stop looking at other girls you will run away with King Arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†