how old is Sachin S / pulling arjuns leg - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by ClassE

Arre, as long as it is Pallavi, how does it matter if she is 24 or 44 haaN? you will be interested anyways right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And QT is right, 25 is not too old to look at gals! Infact, you just became eligible to start looking at them!πŸ˜†........in a nice innocent way! πŸ˜³ 

You still have to have 3 glasses of milk everyday! samjha? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats true, 24 or 104...i'll still be crazy about Pallavi Kulkarni.

yeah right..i just got eligible to look at girls... arent we staying in the US of A?? arent we supposed to have the first girlfriend at 13, first kiss at 14 and ....i should stop here, otherwise the mods will ban me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  By 25 I should've had at least 20 girlfriends and looks where i stand 

hey how did you know I have 3 glasses of milk everyday?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by arjun4u

yeah right..i just got eligible to look at girls... arent we staying in the US of A?? arent we supposed to have the first girlfriend at 13, first kiss at 14 and ....i should stop here, otherwise the mods will ban me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  By 25 I should've had at least 20 girlfriends and looks where i stand 

πŸ˜† we get it king arjun! dont have to get further into it.....the milk part is funny! you still drink 3 glasses of milk everyday.......(dont wrry i have to too!

though i was happy that aman is out of my way...i was still sad that the only other guy (i thought) on the forum other than me turned out to be a girl πŸ˜• 

need to have a man to man talk with your hubby, who knows, his pep talk might fetch me a real date 😳😳 something i havent had in months now.

hey tell your husband if he doesnt stop looking at other girls you will run away with King Arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey you wanted aman away it came with consequences...hey  Mermaid_QT and ClassE are still here so dont wrry!!

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 17 years ago

Hai ram! You are a bad influence on all the young gals in this forum!😳 πŸ˜›

All gals below the age of 21 close your eyes please! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hum US of A mein hain tho kya hua? Phir bhi dil hai hindustani! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† (wah wah! kya filmy dialogue hai! πŸ‘).

And I meant you should drink three glasses of milk in a "motherly" way!πŸ˜› But tum tho ek dum accha baccha nikla re! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Don't u think you should practice Vaidehi's ways? Agar woh sita ban kar agni pareeksha de sakti hain, the least you can do is behave like Ram and stop line maaroing 20 odd gals at a time! πŸ˜›. You are not even sparing the married gals like QT! Bechari! πŸ˜†

Ja! Ja kar pooja karo ki tere ko Bhairavi jaicha accha biwi mile! tik hai na? πŸ˜›. Chalo goodnite! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by ClassE - 17 years ago
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

hey you wanted aman away it came with consequences...hey  Mermaid_QT and ClassE are still here so dont wrry!!

huh? What do you mean QT and ClassE are still here?πŸ˜• that too for a man to man talk? πŸ˜•! Haila! My name is ClassE! How on earth can that be a man's name??πŸ˜› I am 100% female who likes to dominate 200% of the male population! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun is no danger of me coming in his way! He can have Pallavi all to himself! πŸ˜†

Hai ram! You are a bad influence on all the young gals in this forum!😳 πŸ˜›

All gals below the age of 21 close your eyes please! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hum US of A mein hain tho kya hua? Phir bhi dil hai hindustani! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† (wah wah! kya filmy dialogue hai! πŸ‘).

And I meant you should drink three glasses of milk in a "motherly" way!πŸ˜› But tum tho ek dum accha baccha nikla re! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Don't u think you should practice Vaidehi's ways? Agar woh sita ban kar agni pareeksha de sakti hain, the least you can do is behave like Ram and stop line maaroing 20 odd gals at a time! πŸ˜›. You are not even sparing the married gals like QT! Bechari! πŸ˜†

Ja! Ja kar pooja karo ki tere ko Bhairavi jaicha accha biwi mile! tik hai na? πŸ˜›. Chalo goodnite! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

please stop it ClassE ur cracking me up!πŸ˜† how am i supposed to type with my eyes closed????πŸ˜† ur right we live in US of A but our dil phir bhi hai hindustni!!!! jai hind!(srry cudnt help it)

please stop it ClassE ur cracking me up!πŸ˜† how am i supposed to type with my eyes closed????πŸ˜† ur right we live in US of A but our dil phir bhi hai hindustni!!!! jai hind!(srry cudnt help it)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arre! We have only one man among so many women! How can I let go of the chance to pull his leg? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't resist! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

huh? What do you mean QT and ClassE are still here?πŸ˜• that too for a man to man talk? πŸ˜•! Haila! My name is ClassE! How on earth can that be a man's name??πŸ˜› I am 100% female who likes to dominate 200% of the male population! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun is no danger of me coming in his way! He can have Pallavi all to himself! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† oh god.....thats not wat i meantπŸ˜† i said that so u guys can help arjun feel better... uske paas Pallavi nahin toh kya hua! he has friends like you two!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arre! We have only one man among so many women! How can I let go of the chance to pull his leg? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't resist! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

i know its hard to resist!

πŸ˜† oh god.....thats not wat i meantπŸ˜† i said that so u guys can help arjun feel better... uske paas Pallavi nahin toh kya hua! he has friends like you two!πŸ˜†

Ah i see! πŸ˜ƒ Now I see! πŸ˜† . Sorry! I misunderstood.πŸ˜ƒ

Ya! true! arjun is very lucky to have a di like QT😈 and a chachi420 like me!😈 πŸ˜†. He can never stray! 😳