Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: arjun4u

though i was happy that aman is out of my way...i was still sad that the only other guy (i thought) on the forum other than me turned out to be a girl πŸ˜• 

need to have a man to man talk with your hubby, who knows, his pep talk might fetch me a real date 😳😳 something i havent had in months now.

hey tell your husband if he doesnt stop looking at other girls you will run away with King Arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arjun betai....aisi bathai maath kiya karo...ab jao aur apna dudh piyo!!!πŸ˜†

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ClassE

Ah i see! πŸ˜ƒ Now I see! πŸ˜† . Sorry! I misunderstood.πŸ˜ƒ

Ya! true! arjun is very lucky to have a di like QT😈 and a chachi420 like me!😈 πŸ˜†. He can never stray! 😳

totally! when he has a di's like you two he'll stay goodπŸ˜†

ClassE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

arjun betai....aisi bathai maath kiya karo...ab jao aur apna dudh piyo!!!πŸ˜†

ROFTL!!!!πŸ˜† That is just too funny! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Boost is the secret of my energy! What is urs? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nandipandi15 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† omg di and arjun u guys are hilarious!....di say hi to ur sis for me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....and did we ever reach a conclusion as to how old pallavi really is? 24?

arjun boyfriend kyoon? seedha uske husband ban jao πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....and bhai u really are the only guy here so in that respect u have full rights on pallavi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun4u

thats true, 24 or 104...i'll still be crazy about Pallavi Kulkarni.

yeah right..i just got eligible to look at girls... arent we staying in the US of A?? arent we supposed to have the first girlfriend at 13, first kiss at 14 and ....i should stop here, otherwise the mods will ban me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  By 25 I should've had at least 20 girlfriends and looks where i stand 

hey how did you know I have 3 glasses of milk everyday?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

where do u stand πŸ˜†

arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

hey you wanted aman away it came with consequences...hey  Mermaid_QT and ClassE are still here so dont wrry!!

yeah qt di and classe are my only hope and source of encouragement, what would i do without both of themπŸ˜ƒ

arjun4u thumbnail

Hai ram! You are a bad influence on all the young gals in this forum!😳 πŸ˜›

All gals below the age of 21 close your eyes please! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hum US of A mein hain tho kya hua? Phir bhi dil hai hindustani! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† (wah wah! kya filmy dialogue hai! πŸ‘).

And I meant you should drink three glasses of milk in a "motherly" way!πŸ˜› But tum tho ek dum accha baccha nikla re! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Don't u think you should practice Vaidehi's ways? Agar woh sita ban kar agni pareeksha de sakti hain, the least you can do is behave like Ram and stop line maaroing 20 odd gals at a time! πŸ˜›. You are not even sparing the married gals like QT! Bechari! πŸ˜†

Ja! Ja kar pooja karo ki tere ko Bhairavi jaicha accha biwi mile! tik hai na? πŸ˜›. Chalo goodnite! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nahi nahi classe aka chachi 420...i dont run after 20 gals at one time or do anything such...u r right ... main acha bacha hoon πŸ˜ƒ . no drinking (other than milk of course), no smoking , no girls (this is not by choice of course πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰) . i'm very much like ramji, have my eyes only for sita (read vaidehi 😳)

arjun4u thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arre! We have only one man among so many women! How can I let go of the chance to pull his leg? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't resist! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

arre classe mujhe spare karo, as it is i feel funny being the only guy amongst all gals and now you all decide to come together to pull my leg. yeh kaisa annyay hai bhagwaaaaaaannnnn 😭😭

Edited by arjun4u - 17 years ago
arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† omg di and arjun u guys are hilarious!....di say hi to ur sis for me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....and did we ever reach a conclusion as to how old pallavi really is? 24?

arjun boyfriend kyoon? seedha uske husband ban jao πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....and bhai u really are the only guy here so in that respect u have full rights on pallavi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

wah kya baat kahi hai...seedhe husband ban jao πŸ‘πŸ‘ nadiaji aapke mooh mein ghee, shakhar...maybe even chocolates ...keep saying such things , who knows someday they'll really happen 😳😳

arjun4u thumbnail

ROFTL!!!!πŸ˜† That is just too funny! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Boost is the secret of my energy! What is urs? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

great ... looks like people are having lots of fun at my expense 😑

btw classe how did you know i have boost πŸ˜†