Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjun4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: **crazii_me**

muahahah....pata hai apun koh...uska naam Pallavi Kulkarni jarror hoga...app fikhar maat karna achaaaa....aab jaldi apun koh ek bigggg smile denaπŸ˜ƒ

here you go, here is a big smile from your bhaiya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

when i have sisters like you mujhe kya fikar karne ki jaroorat hai 😊😊

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Arjun!! wuts up? havent seen any of u guys in a while!! 😭

jessie
**crazii_me** thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjun4u

here you go, here is a big smile from your bhaiya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

when i have sisters like you mujhe kya fikar karne ki jaroorat hai 😊😊

awwww....thankssssss...😳

awwwwww...i kno were great ehhhπŸ˜†

arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Hi Arjun!! wuts up? havent seen any of u guys in a while!! 😭

jessie

jessie my little sharky sister, i havent seen you in a long time.where have you been? looks like u got tired of doing your bhaiya's kheechai,good !!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah i would love to be a daddy, i already stay up at night changing my niece's diapers and feeding her with the bottle so i'm trained pretty well. but i plan to adopt children, not because of any other reason but just becoz i think there are too many unfortunate kids there in orphanages and on the streets, i would love to give them a good future, a nice childhood. i hope  i find a wife who understands my point of view 😊

arre maan no one will understand ur point of view.. hehe

but u are too nice.. only if there were more pple like u out there.. πŸ‘

lekinnnn theres NOT!

and my view is tht if u dumbO grlz dont want kids n ur pregnant ...there sumthing called ABORTION..do it dumbo..  hehe but newayz ur tooooooo niceeeeee!! πŸ˜ƒ

arjun4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss5stars

arre maan no one will understand ur point of view.. hehe

but u are too nice.. only if there were more pple like u out there.. πŸ‘

lekinnnn theres NOT!

and my view is tht if u dumbO grlz dont want kids n ur pregnant ...there sumthing called ABORTION..do it dumbo..  hehe but newayz ur tooooooo niceeeeee!! πŸ˜ƒ

arre pandit maharaj, please dont do akashwani abhi se that nobody will understand my point of view   . actually i dont expect any girl to understand my point of view right away, but i'll try to convince her, i'm sure she will agree with me and we can have a huge family of adopted children, mostly girls, coz I think they need to be protected from the dirty people around.

prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am bored tooo
p.s. - u welcome arjun ji.... waise do u use yahoo, aim, msn ??? n i am sure u will fine a gal who will understand u very well and love u soo much too 😊
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

arre pandit maharaj, please dont do akashwani abhi se that nobody will understand my point of view   . actually i dont expect any girl to understand my point of view right away, but i'll try to convince her, i'm sure she will agree with me and we can have a huge family of adopted children, mostly girls, coz I think they need to be protected from the dirty people around.

hahaahah how sweeeeeet

well.. in tht case agar u dont want ur own blood kids.. then i wud tell u to marrrrry a grl who cant have kids... oh yah u dunt want grls.. they have to many nakreys and stuffffff hehe

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†