Hussain-Tina - vulgar?

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Okay, guys... take it easy. I'm not gonna say anything against Hussain-Tina, as I really adore them and liked and enjoyed most of the performances until now.

But what I want to discuss with you guys is, did you really find their last performance "baahon kay darmian" so great? I think the idea was great and it was quite a lot of fun watching them with these red ribbon thingies and they did it too well... but I think their performance was kinda vulgar at the end. Yes, they were supposed to make it look hot and romantic and stuff, but it went a little too far at the end when Hussain was actually lying on her. I don't think they should've shown that.

And I really wonder why Kunal didn't mention that. When Tanaaz-Bakhtiyar did that "khichdi-mixture-song" they didn't even do anything bad but he said that it looked vulgar. I think judges are really confused sometimes.

Well, all Hussain-Tina performances were really worth watching and superb... but this one thing really disturbed me in their performance... so thought of sharing with you guys.

*I'm no Hussain-Tina basher. On the contrary, I really like them and their performances, so please stay friendly.*

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
No, it was not vulgur.
On the contrary it was very romantic!!

Hussain may have been lying on top of Tina but they didn't imply anything remotely vulgur unlike the freaky pelvic movements of bakhtyaar, so please don't compare them!It was just showing emotions and there were no vulgur movements!!!

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nopesdear i dint find it vulgar at al

on d contrary it was v.romantic

wow i jus luvd eve bit of thr act

muuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... 😳 😳

cheers

resh
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I certainly didn't think that was vulgar.. on the contrary, it was very romantic & sensous.. The song was such.. 'Baahon ke darmiyaan..do pyar mil rahe hain..'..romantic, sensous & passionate to the core.. I loved it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Bakhtiyaar's frontal pelvic thrusts were termed as 'vulgar'.. and there is a HUGE difference between what Bakhtiyaar-Tanaaz & HuseinTina did! 😊
manishaben thumbnail
😊I think HUTINA did a pretty good job & i don't think there was anything vulgar in their performance. πŸ˜›
Jen02 thumbnail
It was a beautiful way to portray their love. The performance was anything but vulgarπŸ˜• If it was, the judges would have pointed that out before you.

The performance was so romantic and flawless...it was enjoyable to watch them. I was so moved by it, just like the judges. I didn't feel like "Ewww what are they doing" That's how I felt when I saw TB's regional round performance.
mousumi thumbnail
as the song so is the dance.....i didnt find any vulgarity.
rumani thumbnail
Hi,
I just remembered that I saw TB also do a similar kind of thing in their performance of the same round.

Cheers.
zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYZZZZZ, THEY WERE EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!!! THEY JUST ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘

Edited by zarine - 17 years ago
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HUTI were brilliant in the last episode; but sometimes I do believe that they receive more points than they deserve! Its clear they are the favorites... πŸ˜•

For instance, their Eena Meena performance was quite mediocre - Tina, especially, looked lost...even the ROMANTIC ROUND dance didn't deserve a perfect 30; worse, Manav and Shweta's superior performance received a paltry 25 just because their concept wasn't clear!! 😭
Anyways, just my two cents! haha Edited by krangara - 17 years ago