Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
i wasnt vulgar at all...but we understand ur point of view...in fact that moment made me go weak in the knees 😳
memsaab thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

No, it was not vulgur.
On the contrary it was very romantic!!

Hussain may have been lying on top of Tina but they didn't imply anything remotely vulgur unlike the freaky pelvic movements of bakhtyaar, so please don't compare them!It was just showing emotions and there were no vulgur movements!!!

exactly...... there is a big difference between vulgar and sensual.. Bakhtiar's movements were vulgar and Hussain and Tina looked sensual...
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
even i dont think that it was vulgar their performance was sooo romantic not vulgar 😳
sipsampler thumbnail
It was not vulgar by any means. It was a very good performance. But after reading about the performance on the forum for a day, before seeing the performance, probably my expectations were raised a bit more from the performance. Thought it got more praise than it deserved in the end though.

But, they were good and deserved the points and praise.
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
song demanded that scene...
when NG did accordingly to match up with the same... some ppl had problem with that...
and now when HT did a romantic act then also few of us make out flaws in the performances...
but I would say it wasnt vulgar... you get to see so many love-making scenes in movies and now even in serials.. the point is that how beautifully you are portraying them without making them look vulgar... they both werent vulgar... they were not pointing towards viewers nor they were giving weird expressions.. neither it was too mischievious to be vulgar
km_berry thumbnail
It was done in such a soft way,Their expressions were subtle ,it can't be called VULGAR ,right word is PASSIONATE.
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i dun thnk it ws vulgar at all...infact it ws so romantic 😳
bsb-star thumbnail
i dont think it was vulgar-i realli thort it was gr8 and romantic
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Well...I have to wait to see it...Monday kab aye ga?
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niya

😳 Well...I have to wait to see it...Monday kab aye ga?

Niya.. this episode has already been aired. The videos are uploaded in the forum.. What we'll see on Monday is the semi-finals.. 😊