Hussain-Tina - vulgar? - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
There was nothing vulgar in their performance at all...
Their performance was SENSUOUS.....PASSIONATE..... & ROMANTIC to the core.....which was the need of the song....
Infact they were anything, but vulgar....
I really like these actors /dancers ..but I feel that their   personal and such private emotions are paraded in full view for everyone to comment on ..I mean that must be one of the serious drawbacks of being an actor...

It makes for a hit dance number but somewhere letting the whole world analyze how intimate they look might rankle..
Anyway I am thinking like a common person who guards his/ her private life but not actors ..they are not allowed to have private lives anyway..
I don't know, it seemed to go with the general mood of the song, didn't look vulgar to me. 😕
no it wasnt vulgar at all infact i found it really romantic n sensous n the song demanded it...it was a wonderful performance
No, it was not vulgur.
On the contrary it was very romantic!!

Hussain may have been lying on top of Tina but they didn't imply anything remotely vulgur unlike the freaky pelvic movements of bakhtyaar, so please don't compare them!It was just showing emotions and there were no vulgur movements!!!

yes agree 😆
hm... well,

i agree. Okay... perhaps not downright "vulgar"... i'd call it disturbing.

it was a lovely performance, they were very coordinated with the red ribbons, the dance was verry captivating 😳

buut... ya... when Hussain lies down... its a bit difficult to watch. Maybe its just me... i'm not exactly the age to comment on such things... bt anyways...

i think that Hussain should have stayed at that prime pose, where he's slightly on his knee, and not completely lying down. i think that would've been perfect 😳

Originally posted by rachna_5

i think that Hussain should have stayed at that prime pose, where he's slightly on his knee, and not completely lying down. i think that would've been perfect 😳

Well.. guess you'll probably feel that way, coz it was a close-up shot of them hugging. 😳

But if you see clearly, when they got up from that position, Husein was YET on his knees and not completely lying down.. Only his face was next to Tina's shoulder..and she hugged him.. 😳 And I personally thought that was a beautiful moment.. nothing remotely vulgar about it.. 😳

Edited by Ektaj - 17 years ago
aw... lol, you really liked it 😊 cuz you edited your post and added that

"And I personally thought that was a beautiful moment" 😳

i suppose i'm just not one for close ups lol
i do agree with people saying that this dance wasnt vulgar. at the same time i do understand when certain people found some steps vulgar. in movies, these steps are very common but different camera angles make it look aesthetic. also such steps are not digestable by certain portion of the indian audience when elders watch it along with them!!
about tanaaz-bakhtiyar's infamous vulgar steps-i think that part was edited out b4 being aired coz i didnt see those steps though i wanted to see what the hoopla was all about!!
overall i think tina and hussain share a great chemistry and their choreography is very unique and original.

Originally posted by rachna_5

aw... lol, you really liked it 😊 cuz you edited your post and added that

"And I personally thought that was a beautiful moment" 😳

i suppose i'm just not one for close ups lol

Not just liked it.. I loved it! 😳 And I only expressed what I thought of it.. 😊