Nach Baliye 4

Hussain-Tina - vulgar? - Page 4

sangeet5 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
no i don't think it was vulgar while TB always look vulgar(may be its smthing to do with their movements).Hussain tina are most graceful couple here alongwith yash gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cindu thumbnail
it was truly romantic!!!!!!! 😛 😉 😃
nd wat TB did in the regional round was vulgar cause it was supposed to be a south indian dance nd such movements r not used in this kind of dance.....in south indian it is basically thro ur hands nd facial expressions!!!
cuti thumbnail
it was not vulgar at all babes in fact it was v vvvv gud performance
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it ws really truly touching...touching ur soul 😳

and at d end it ws tina whu hugged hm feeling d warmth...soo romantic 😳 😳
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
vulgar???? VULGAR?????????????????????? 😲 😲 😲

OMG !!!
It was THE most romantic thing I have ever seen.

This was the BEST performance in Nach Baliye, both 1 and 2. Till date, I held Varun Rajheshwari's Banda yeh Bindas, and then Manav Shweta's classical performance as the best in NB, but I just now watched Hussain and Tina's bahin ke darmiyan....I don't have words. THis IS the best. I don't know how they are going to better it in the semifinal and quater finals. The way the rope was used, it was sensational.

I am now even more convinced that Hussain and Tina and Harsh Vitthal should win this competition. The variety they have shown is out of this world. I can recall each and every round separately. I think Harsh Vitthal, and then Manav-Shweta's choreographers were the best in this competition.

In fact Harsh Vitthal have beaten even Rajeev Surthi in their innovation. Hats off !!! I feel honoured to watch such a creation.
*Spandana* thumbnail
i too thought they went little far in dancing. 😊
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minnie

vulgar???? VULGAR?????????????????????? 😲 😲 😲

OMG !!!
It was THE most romantic thing I have ever seen.

This was the BEST performance in Nach Baliye, both 1 and 2. Till date, I held Varun Rajheshwari's Banda yeh Bindas, and then Manav Shweta's classical performance as the best in NB, but I just now watched Hussain and Tina's bahin ke darmiyan....I don't have words. THis IS the best. I don't know how they are going to better it in the semifinal and quater finals. The way the rope was used, it was sensational.

I am now even more convinced that Hussain and Tina and Harsh Vitthal should win this competition. The variety they have shown is out of this world. I can recall each and every round separately. I think Harsh Vitthal, and then Manav-Shweta's choreographers were the best in this competition.

In fact Harsh Vitthal have beaten even Rajeev Surthi in their innovation. Hats off !!! I feel honoured to watch such a creation.

Agree with your post Minnie, and more so with the highlighted part. I was truly spellbound with the blind-fold act and thought it was very romantic they way they sensed each other (ofcourse they had practised but still) The end of that performance had given me goosebumps.

But when I saw this Baahon ke Darmiyan, I was ....... what Malaika and Kunal said ...... at a loss and soooo mesmerised I didn't know I was watching a dance performance for a contest. Even though it seems not many people enjoyed it as much as some other performances, I felt this was the best, even better than blind-folded. Coz even though it might not have been as dangerous but the emotions and feelings this song portrayed were amazing! And this is truly the most romantic thing I have ever seen. This couple's chemistry and display of love leaves me wanting the same in real life for myself.😳

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sound

Agree with your post Minnie, and more so with the highlighted part. I was truly spellbound with the blind-fold act and thought it was very romantic they way they sensed each other (ofcourse they had practised but still) The end of that performance had given me goosebumps.

But when I saw this Baahon ke Darmiyan, I was ....... what Malaika and Kunal said ...... at a loss and soooo mesmerised I didn't know I was watching a dance performance for a contest. Even though it seems not many people enjoyed it as much as some other performances, I felt this was the best, even better than blind-folded. Coz even though it might not have been as dangerous but the emotions and feelings this song portrayed were amazing! And this is truly the most romantic thing I have ever seen. This couple's chemistry and display of love leaves me wanting the same in real life for myself.😳

You both have hit the nail on the head here..Completely agree..Plus, that dance was all about romance, romance with loads of grace and subtlety..There was not even a bit of vulgarity in it...

tenyangzom thumbnail
No!!!! They are notttt....
batool thumbnail
WHAT??? o come on guyz u r in real world. don,t u see the movies and all nesty stuff if u gonna say NO 😆 then plzzzzz 🤢 🤢 and they r also husnad and wife. their attention was not bad or vulgar its ur point of view to look at the things. Love is most real and natural thing and thats they did. 😕 plz develop ur minds. that all i can say about it......