Christmas activites-3 fc’s!

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I hope ...this is made a sticky!

plz join us in making a huge christmas season!😳

Organized by me..Anureet(diyafah)

plz...do cum..and have a huge blast!plz don't lock the topic..!😳

Chsitmas activites revealed!

well...our christmas activites has been revealed..After that we will have the new year activites! so watch for more!

The christmas activites will be in preity zinta mania club,preity zinta-srk club and in karan johar-yash chopra fc 😳..ayesha...if u want dem in any of ur club..do drop a pm!😳

The activites are as follows!

they will start by 15th of dec-till the 26th!

15th-19th.Decorate ur fan club wid christmas things..u can post ur quotes or comments in green colour,post santa pics or xmas tree pic.but plz post a pic wid a comment.

use the christmas siggy which will cum up soon!

wid that we will have a contest called find the santa gifts!this contest is very easy..All u have to do is..that I will put a secret santa gift in any of the fc..on a random page.the person who finds it first and post it in the the same fc will get the prize!is'nt this so fun!the gift will reveal the club's protogonist!😳

20th-launch of the preity zinta newsletter wid huge fan fare!plz post ur comments there!

21st-make a christmas siggy contest.In this contest u shud make a siggy which should have christmas photos and the fc's actor..u can put either pz,srk,yash,kjo..but only these ppl....the siggy shud be in green and red colour.it can be either animated or non animated.but u can post ur entries only on this date!suppose ur making a siggy of pz-srk..den it shud only be in that club.don't put it in kjo-yash fc!i hope i am not too hasrh!

22nd-santa arrives at the fc's!our santa will arrive at the fc.ofcourse I won't reveal who the member is..the santa..will  give me the gifts to who it shud be given to!the santa will judge all the 3 clubs and decide which club is the best decorated club and how r the menbers enjoying the christmas season.This person is very mysterious!I must say!😳and will be only revealed at 26th..if u want u cna make a guess..thatz not a problem!😉

23th-only 2 days left for the christmas and it will be very much fun.u shud post how was ur earlier christmas parties and how did u enjoy..and incidents that came across u!u can make ur wish list here!and u will see a surprise!the top 3 wishlist will win a fantastic gift for santa!😉

24th-christmas eve.the best day b4 the xmas!here u r supposed to tell...which actors u wish there were wid u on the christmas...and wht wud u do!have fun...and yes..when the clock strikes at 12.00...santa will make his presence at all these clubs!so be sure.....u gte ur gift at 12.00 IST.

25th-the D-DAY!Christmas arrives and u will be showered wid gifts.there's a xmas party here..so be sure...u all r here!at all the 3 clubs!there's a veryyyyyyyyyyy big surprise to cum here!Santa will reveal one of its surprise!

26th...xmas has not gone..don't wry!we will still enjoy the party and the santa will be revealed.this person will be a huge surprise for all of u and don't wry..this won't be a predicted ekta serial kind of person!😆😆😆

I hope u will all cum in these fc!enjoy ur stay here!and be sure.....to put ur thinking caps on to predict on the santa!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters