is glorification of evil order of the day

Sunny57 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I simple wonder whether glorification of evil has become the latest norm - influence of films I suppose - the limited serials we get here in Australia - I feel frustrated that characters like Mahi, Komolika, Rimjhim's daughter  etc etc are glorified with all pomp and show (nika!!!!!) despite committing umpteenth number of crimes, frauds, murders etc. (I still could not get over the fact that Mahi committed a broad day light murder in a hotel without leaving any trace?). Is this the message directors want to convey to the audience that it pays to be evil  these days???  If you are righteous and honest - you would run like chooks and tormented like Kkusum, rimjhim, anurag etc. 

In the land which professes Karma theory - it literally stinks!  Perhaps after glorifying evil for 100 episodes the director would finally punish the evil - but how much impact of this months glorification causes to the immature minds!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
what you have said is a very good point....but the problem is that we are talking about stopping a huge vicious complex cycle...

we must remember that indirectly and in the long run..... the movie & tv producers give us only what we ask for ......😕😕😕

this trend has not started now...it has just culminated over the years. even today, when we talk about sholay it is about gabbar singh rather than amit or dharmu.the villanous forces in these serials are also punished eventually i.e. after 5 years...but epeople may not have the patience to stick to one serial that long and hence, the wrong message is given across...