Post all your Questions & Queries here! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
i have a question is Jab we met out on DVD?
Posted: 16 years ago
can we request for songs here....because i am looking for a song i cant find
Posted: 15 years ago
ne one knows even a tiny miniscule of haal-e-dil story do tell please? I am really waiting the cast looks(Nakuul mehta looks awesome!!!) okay and the track has already captured my heart!!
HiI i have a question
where can i download the movie Josh(2000)
From Shahrukhan
i have a account on bwtorrents
bhut no ratio
and i can't download the movie josh

plzz help me

thanqs 😃
HiI i have a question
where can i download the movie Josh(2000)
From Shahrukhan
i have a account on bwtorrents
bhut no ratio
and i can't download the movie josh

plzz help me

thanqs
hello ppl

i have a question. there was a new movie of Shahrukh Khan where he was an airforce officer and had a son. There used be a trailer on Zee in the beginning of the May and movie was to be releases sometimes in May. can anyone plz tell me the name... if u know what am i talking abt
HELP!!!!!!

ok so this is my problem...i watched thoda pyaar thoda magic in the theaters but cudnt complete it for sum personal reasons..i hardly got passed 20 minutes of the movie
so now im left in suspense....wondering wht happened....so to clear my suspense i decided to watch it online i looked on the internet for more thn two hours looking for a nice quality video....i have checked pretty much all the sites tht hv this movie....it wz always the same movies.....either it wz the video which wz a cam rip....which deffinately isnt good quality
or the video which had buglike things running thru the screen...and i tried to ignore it but i hv a rly big disgust of bugs....so i turned it off immediately......so now im stuck...looking for a nice print of thoda pyar thoda magic

so if any of u cud help me: plz send me the link to any (besides videos tht i stated up there <bug and cam rip>) videos of thoda pyaar thoda magic tht has a good quality

im going crazy w/o finishing this movie

THANK YOU....
KALEE