GOTW: $~Hollywood/Bollywood Land~$Round 1

Posted: 17 years ago

~Hollywood/Bollywood Land ~

Guys I think tht Most Of u Knoe About this Game But I thought of starting it here.......this is a very simple game..all u have to do is Guess the movie and do balle balle …Arrey it is not at all difficult…Ok I'll explain…

I'll Be giving you a movie and u'll have to guess that I'll make it simpler for you..here is an example

Bollywood

-      a - - i / - - u - - i / - a - - i / - - a

Ok so I've filled in the vowels…and is movie ke ACTORS are Sharukh..Hrithik..Kareena..Amitabh…Jaya…Kajol

And ya once u guess the movie u'll have to give me the Producer and Director aise we'll have 10 rounds and the person with maximum points would win and will get a siggy…so guys Hope u like this get Cracking anyways this one is just and example if u guess this then I'll get to knoe tht u liked the movie…Soo plzzz Guess karo..I'll be waiting…

Edited by remixer - 17 years ago
I think tht u guys didnt like my idea .....anyways plzzz reply 😃 😃 😃
hey...do we reply here or PM u.... 😕 😕
U can reply here tht isnt a problem 😉 😉 😉
Hey i guess idhar only u can post isse it'll be fun and we can have a crazy atmosphere around 😆
G8 game yaar!!!
I luv Bolly movies n English 1's so... 😊
First one is Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum
Director is Karan Johar.

remixer, please do not double post...wait for ppl to wake up and participate 😛 thanks for the awesome GOTW.👏

my answer kabhi khushi kabhi gham. 😃

fairyangel jii 😛 , its not that hard, give it a shot 😉

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
the movie is kabhi khushi kabhi gham
karan johar directted the movie
where is the next clue?? 😕
Originally posted by sweet_kp

remixer, please do not double post...wait for ppl to wake up and participate 😛 thanks for the awesome GOTW.👏

my answer kabhi khushi kabhi gham. 😃

fairyangel jii 😛 , its not that hard, give it a shot 😉

Hey i am actually very sorry woh na maine bhi baad main realize kiya ke ,maine 2 posts ikathi kar di coz wen i posted the first reply mere pc main error aa gaya tha so i wrote the second one but i never knew ke first wala post ho jayega,,

Anyways hey plzz try its a very very very simple game😳