Posted: 18 years ago
Hey, do any of you guys watch this serial Pyar ki Kashthi mein.. used to come n Wednesdays at 9.00 p.m.  

If so, do u know whats happening there these days... Havent been able to watch it for some time now and got some glimpses last night during the retelecast at 11.30 p.m.    Seems to be coming to an end at last... 

This is one cruise which has lasted a whole year and all they did was go around Singapore..😆  I'd love to go on a fully paid for holiday on a cruise like this
i would like to go on sucha a cruise....im going but only for 2 days....😉 singapore is not such a big nation that it would take a whole year to go around..😆i watch sometimes but havent watched since last 3 weeks..i watched wheh there was some competetion was going on....the couple was on bluff master...the gul was pretty good but the guy was serious whole time...
yeah.....   It was nice when it started, then they just dragged it along for much too long....  Now, i saw a few bits and pieces yesterday, the girl Minu was getting jealous becos the guy was hugging Rita all the time and in the preview for next week, they showed Minu telling the guy that its all over between them and then the guys parents discovering Rita doing something and getting shocked...

I hope they end it soon without any dragging this for too long.
 i completly agree wid the last sentence
I have been on the same star cruise.. Star Virgo.. Its a gr8 experience.
Oh lovely....  I have been wanting to go on one... But I was told the Alaskan cruise is much better than the star one... Hopefully, next year, i will be on it.
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Oh lovely....  I have been wanting to go on one... But I was told the Alaskan cruise is much better than the star one... Hopefully, next year, i will be on it.

star cuise is No.1 go the singapore for holiday.. u board it from there.😃
sunny... i know that star cruise is from Singapore....

What i meant is that the Alaskan Cruise or the Med. cruise is much more better....  I want to go on that curise. 
The Alaskan cruise is for about 20 days min. and is truly awe inspiring is what I am told.
If you have any details or site about it, plz paste it here.
Yeah... great idea isnt it..

I'd love to go on such a cruise, and that too complimentary... wah wah.. kya life hai... aur kya imagination hai....  i feel I am already on the cruise