Fan Fictions

*~PRINCE CHARMING~*last part ~p15

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

PRINCE CHARMING

Part 1

As the night fell two young girls who were 18 sat on a bench outside their house waiting for a star to fall so that they could make a wish, a wish.

"There can you see anjali" screamed one of the girls pointing towards the sky

"Where kripa nothing is visible" said anjali

"How on earth can you find a star on the floor anju look up" said an annoyed kripa

"Yes now I can see" confirmed anjali

"So what are you waiting for lets make a wish" kripa went down her knees with her hands folded and anjali followed her together they prayed

"Dear god,

Its been 18 years and we have been asking for the same wish everyday but today we decided to make it different we are going to the Edward graduation college which is necessary for every witch and wizard to visit because in these 2 years will decide what stream we will be choosing in magic to become a powerful witch  but leave those things aside lets come to the point we are here to wish for our prince charming we wish to marry the best and the most eligible wizards for our community please grant this wish of ours."

They both kissed their hands and opened their eyes "phew it was long" anjali said as she got up and gave a hand to kripa for getting up

"I am feeling sleepy anju we have to leave tomorrow hope mum has packed our clothes" kripa said walking back to their home

"Well did you decide which stream you are opting for" anjali asked

"Well I guess I will take charms what about you" replied kripa

"Me too may be even predicting the future" anjali suggested

"me too" kripa joined "I wish these two years pass by quickly because then we will hunt for our prince charming" kripa shut the door of the room.

That is all I guess loads of butterflies in your tummy after reading now for some points that have to be cleared

Prince charming to be introduced after 4-5 parts. Coming parts will be one leap and anjali and kripa's world their friends. There is only one graduating college for all wizards and witches.  Kripa and anjali belong to the kingdom of latrines which is the only kingdom in America.
  1. There are only a few kingdoms and very small community of witch and wizards I mean only a few hundreds exist in the world.

Introducing a whole new world of magic for my readers please post your comments on the first part and surely you will enjoy the coming up parts too and the characters to be introduced in the parts it self.

Waiting for your comments eagerly.πŸ˜†

Loads of love

ApraJ 

Edited by apra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowo... cant wait for kavya n angad to be introduced.. make angu the BEST!!! well,, he is already the best πŸ˜‰
apra thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

wowo... cant wait for kavya n angad to be introduced.. make angu the BEST!!! well,, he is already the best πŸ˜‰

angad and kavya both are the best but will take time to be introducedtill then you can sit back and enjoy kripa and anjali's stupdity

kaira11 thumbnail
waoow !!!great intro n a different n unique concept πŸ‘
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing start
hmm witches and wizards
cont soon
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting, cant wait!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ continue soon!!!!! 😊
Rajeev fan thumbnail
amazing concept sounds very intresting
great part 😊
cant wait to read the next part
πŸ‘
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis concept is very different like watching harry porter but including a luv story n like ur other ff's dis will also b good
*dels* thumbnail
cool apra πŸ˜› very unique concept! i feel like reading harry potter. very interesting intro. continue soon
apra thumbnail

Originally posted by: del_geo

cool apra πŸ˜› very unique concept! i feel like reading harry potter. very interesting intro. continue soon

i read harry potter too and may be that is why i loved the concept of making kripa and anjali as witches

but lets see what destiny has for them πŸ˜‰ i mean do they get the best wizards of their community or not!!!!!