Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajeev_gr8

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Numera89

loveeeeeeeeeeed it!!! yay its my two favorite couples ak and ka LMAO!!! kripa and anjali are soo funny!! continue soon!

yeah they are funny

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2

"Hey iqra wait up" screamed kripa as she saw her friend climbing up the stairs to attend the astrology classes.

"what  is the hurry girl" anjali said rushing behind kripa

"you know iqra you are weird to understand" kripa said catching up with iqra's pace "its been 1 year and 11 months  we have been together but its really odd I find you to be secretive about something you know"

"its noting kripa I guess you are taking up your face reading sessions too very seriously" iqra said ignoring kripa's gaze.

"is it I don't think so" kripa stared at iqra , unable to tolerate kripa's gaze she dropped her books

"see I am just too nervous" iqra said as she picked up her books

"is it… but why are you so very nervous you don't get bad marks like others do in fact you top and still" kripa said helping her

"ok now enough of your discussions we have our last and final class today and later we will all meet for the night ball the head master said that he wanted the girls to warn about something" anjali said

Finally  their class ended and kripa anjali and iqra were more than happy in fact iqra was extremely happy as if she was going to be freed from a jail after two years . kripa anjali and iqra shared the same dormitory , were they spent studying dream and talking all things about the outside world and people and of course their prince charming.

"you know iqra I guess that prithvi's bro what is his name" anjali asked them in a confused tone

"john (played by john Abraham )" kripa said instantly

"yeah john I guess he loves you what do you think???" anjali asked iqra who was too busy selecting her dress for the evening

"huh what did you just say" iqra asked as if hadn't heard

"oh yeah I think john loves you" anjali said

"me too" kripa joined

"so" iqra asked

"we want to know what do you think" they asked together

"I wish he proposes me tomorrow and not today if he does then I will be forced to say no to him" iqra said as if she was in her deep thought

"why???" kripa asked

"because I can tell you why"

"now you are getting on our nerves iqra   why do you always behave as if you don't know anything and you are so damn nervous in doing everything" anjali said getting angry

"yeah as if you have vowed or something" kripa joined anjali

"no that is no..t" iqra stammered and looked at the both of them nervously

"you know we have know you for 2 years now so we can read your mind and don't forget we can do that" warned kripa

"yeah but now lets get ready we are getting late now" said iqra changing the topic

"ok I guess there is no point fighting if you want you can tell us" kripa said as she moved towards her closet

"of course who else will I tell" iqra said wiping her sweat that had occurred on her forehead

Later all three beautiful ladies got ready and went to the main ball room where all their batch mates were already enjoying themselves

"hey beautiful ladies" called a voice behind kripa and anjali , hearing this they both turned to see who it was and found two not so handsome guys who were actually trying to showoff and on top of all this they were wearing nasty grin on their horrible faces

"prithvi" kripa said making a fce as if she was going to vomit on his face

"yug" anjali lifted her eyebrows to her clear frustration on seeing him

"so what are plans tonight" prithvi asked kripa shamelessly as yug gave anjali a nasty grin

"well we have loads of plans that we have to enjoy the ball and obviously its not going to be with you" kripa answered a shameless prithvi

"oh yeah" yug said backing up his so called best friend

"and there we are miss iqra what are you doing here" prithvi asked iqra in a teasing manner

"well I thought we had a football match here prithvi" iqra answered

"oh and are you the goal keeper" prithvi asked and then both prithvi and yug laughed , this certainly irritated iqra , kripa and anjali

In anger kripa pointed her index finger to do magic when suddenly prithvi and yug stopped laughing "oh you think you will do magic and we would keep quite" prithvi asked

"yeah remember we are the best in the college" yug reminded them

"lets see who is better" anjali said backing up for kripa

"ok as  wish girls" yug said accepting their challenge

Even before kripa, anjali, yug or prithvi could utter a word there was a glass box that appeared and prithvi and yug froze  at the point they were standing. Seeing this anjali and kripa stared at iqra who was standing just next to them "now this is what I call tit for tat they deserved it" iqra said looking at them happily "now they wont disturb us" she added happily.

"where did you learn this from" kripa asked

"well my brothers they do it quite often on me so I now both the counter parts of this" iqra said

"oh I know this one but I guess the counter part is difficult" anjali asked

"no its infact very easy you just stiffen your self before the spell hits you and the spell cant effect you but since its one of the most common silent form of magic hardly anyone knows the counter part" iqra said

"well silent magic is the most difficult forms of magic and the most dangerous I have taken a few lessons on it but I quit because hardly anyone can do it" kripa said moving towards the ball room

"and no one for the past few years have taken it" anjali added

"well I took  some lessons of silent magic and you know unless and until the person who has performed the magic does not say the releasing spell it wont come off" iqra said

"is it I hardly knew this fact" kripa said feeling amazed

"yes it may go on for years and years you know" iqra said

"so when are you releasing them" anjali asked

"I guess after the ball" iqra gave a devilish grin to the both of them as the drinks came flying towards them

"good take the drinks" anjali smiled

As they took the drinks anjali and kripa excused themselves from iqra and went to a corner when john approached iqra ….. iqra was mesmerized by the sexy figure and the amazing attire that john was wearing

"hi" john spoke first to bring iqra from her dreamland

"hi" iqra blushed

"so enjoying the party" he asked

"yeah"

"well iqra I have to ask you something… will you….I mean …..will you" he hesitated

"stop wait don't ask me ?????? I mean don't propose please"

"why" he asked getting confused

"well I cant say yes" she said in a pleading manner

"why you look scared as if you will be forced to say no"

"yes"

"and why so"

"because because" she looked at him helplessly

"you have vowed have you" he asked "and as far as I know only princess and prince or a royal family member can vow are you a …….." he looked at her

"I asked you this because I know being the prince of Alaska I know only the people with royal blood can do this" he added

"well…." Iqra looked at him

"which kingdom"

"Athens" she said slowly with her head bowed

"what!!!!!!" said a shocked john , Athens was one of the most powerful, prosperous and beautiful kingdoms that existed in their world and it was the famous because the men of the royal family were the best in every form of magic and so were the women it was in their blood.

"now please don't tell this to anyone I am not supposed to tell anyone as you know it's a sacred vow that I can not reveal my identity to anyone" pleaded iqra

"ok but you better say yes tomorrow" john smiled

"who made you vow" he asked

"my idiotic brothers" she answered

By that time the headmaster caught their attention because he had to warn the girls about something.

"so girls I hope you all are enjoying the ball and from tomorrow you all will be free to lead your lives happily the way you want but I thought I would warn you about the coming up disaster  well to be precise they aren't disaster but two lovely chaps the best people in magic so far the two young lads who belong to Athens or rather young devils, or should I call them absolute charmers , they are the best who ever sees them they get mesmerized by their intelligence and beauty, but girls I wanted to warn you that they are the biggest flirts on this earth you would meet them without even knowing that they are the prince of Athens in fact they have no traces of royalty in them they may also meet you as muggles when they were here 2 years ago we had no idea that they were prince unless the last day when the king themselves came to take them so girls beware of them" the headmaster finished his speech and took his seat, where as there was a buzz between the girls about the two prince of Athens , and kripa and anjali who were standing at one corner felt as if their wish was coming true and now their mission was to hunt for prince.

"is it true" john asked iqra

"I dint know that they were flirts all I know is they are over protective" iqra said

"oh and maybe that is why they made you vow" he guessed

"no it was a challenge they gave me" she said "because I am pampered by my dad completely"

At the stroke of twelve two soldiers arrived at ball room and every person was stunned to see them. They approached iqra and stood in front of them

"maam  your brothers have sent us so that we can pick you up and take you to them" they said in chorus

"well my bags are in my dormitory" she said

"I will get them maam the carriage awaits for the princess of Athens" said one of the soldiers

"ok" and with one look at john she whispered "yes" in his ears as she marched with one of the soldiers , and while going out she freed prithvi and yug from her magic. Leaving behind a shocked crowd and an even more shocked kripa and anjali.

So that is all for this now the next part will have one big fight between yug and anjali and prithvi and kripa.

Hope you all like it and I made clear what is coming up their way. And don't forget to comment.

Love

ApraJ  

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally love this concept of urs!!!!!!!!! its awesome!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part
haha u made pritu and yugi ugliest guys πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cont soon
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part!!! πŸ‘ continue soon!!!! 😊
*dels* thumbnail
apra, i just love this ff πŸ˜› nice part. i can't wait for the next part. continue soon
.:Kiran:. thumbnail
This is sooooo different, sorry I couldn't reply before, but this is Awesome!! πŸ‘

I just have to read the big fight, continue soon! πŸ˜›
Dark Love thumbnail
awesome part!!!!!!!!! cont soon!!! πŸ‘
insia12 thumbnail
wow that was too gud..........John....i hate him lol