Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra01 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omg i just completely love this fic because am a complete jkrowling and angad kripa and kavyanjali fan most of all i am also ur biggest fan just love ur fics which i have read especially dastaan kyph
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3

recapJ

anjali and kripa come to know about then prince of Athens.

ContinuedJ

It had been 2 months now their college had come to an end and both anjali and kripa had set off a search for their prince ever since then, but the ball night was still fresh on their minds they still couldn't believe that iqra their room mate was a princess of one of the most prestigious kingdoms of their world, ever since that day they had not met iqra  and they  covered almost 20 places around the world in search for their prince because they got the news that since the king had forced the prince t get married the prince had a major fight with him and left the kingdom unless and until they meet the girls of their choice.

Right now both kripa and anjali had chosen their destination as New York were they wished that they would find their prince charming. New York was pretty chilly at this time of the year  and both kripa and anjali decided to stay a bit longer at this place to enjoy the weather as the both of them loved the winters.

Kripa and anjali both found them a much suited job as bar attainder's at one of the most famous pub in New York. Both of them loved their jobs as they got sufficient money to enjoy their lives. They were happy about it but never forgot their mission to search their prince charming.

It was one of the most beautiful evenings in new york and their day as usual started at 6 in the evening  when the two young ladies got ready for their most loved job, as usual they reached the bar on time and started their job with sky high enthusiasm and little did they know that their enthusiasm was going to turn into anger very soon.

"sir here is your tequila" kripa offered the drink to her customer who was seated at the bar

"ohh look whom we found  here ms. kripa" hissed prithvi who just walked up to the bar

"and ms. Anjali is here too" teased yug who came right after prithvi

On seeing the both of them kripa and anjali gave them angry looks and if at this point they were not in the bar they might have certainly killed prithvi and yug

"so we finally traced you both huh" prithvi  asked in a teasing manner

"we had been searching for the two of you ever since you left the college" yug said with a determined voice to please the both of them

"so when do we plan to get married" prithvi asked as if he was asking the most obvious question on earth

Kripa could hardly control her anger now she pointed her finger towards them when "my my I am scared kripa have you forgotten the rules of our society which states no magic in front of the muggles" prithvi reminded, hearing this anjali stopped kripa "if you both have the guts then meet us at some lonely place in an hour" anjali challenged them

"as you wish sweety" giving anjali a an I am the best look yug walked away and prithvi followed him.

It was 1 in the night the roads were empty and dark prithvi and yug were waiting for kripa and anjali on the road from the pub towards their home kripa and anjali walked together an stood in front of them

"what the hell is your problem" anjali questioned them

"its just that we love you and we wish to get you by hook or by crook" prithvi hissed

"which can never be possible" kripa laughed

"is it lets see" yug said

"yes yug I challenge you both you can never get us how much ever you try" anjali spoke in a teasing tone

"that is it now we will do such a thing that you both will have to come with you" prithvi hissed

"you mean you will do the magic to mesmerize us and we will do nothing" kripa said in an angry whisper

"that is all now you both have to pay for whatever you said" yug pointed his finger at them and prithvi joined him

Kripa and anjali also got ready for the fight now both of them said the spell together

"mesmorizia" prithvi and yug screamed where as kripa and anjali screamed "shieldo" both of the spell met and created a huge flame in front of them and suddenly a blast occurred and kripa and anjali fell there unconscious and blood oozed out of their bodies where as prithvi and yug disappeared in thin air.

2 days later—

Kripa could hear some noise and when she opened her eyes she found two unknown faces staring at her "thank god she is fine" a women in a pink attire said

"yeah you wait here I will call the doctor" said the other women

"ok maam how are you now" the lady asked again

Kripa closed her eyes again when she could not recognize the place where she was right now then the whole incident flashed in front f her eyes and it took a few minutes for her to realize that she was in the hospital, she opened her eyes again and the same lady was staring at her again

"I know you are confused as to where you are" the lady said sweetly "so let me tell you, you are in the Christ hospital…….you were admitted here by a kind lady who said she was your neighbor and when you were admitted here it looked as if a car had run over the both of you"  the lady breathed

"hmm whe" and even before kripa could say anything further the lady began speaking again " well the other girl is right beside you there" the lady pointed her finger towards the other side and kripa turned to see anjali waving at her and her head plastered and her hand bandaged "your legs are fractured and so you both will have to stay here because the other girls hand is fractured and jaw line has been damaged so enjoy your long stay here"the lady finally left and kripa looked back at anjali

"so we are at a muggle hospital" kripa asked and anjali just nodded "yes" in reply

"how long" kripa asked

"3 weeks" anjali said slowly

"shit I will kill the both of them as soon as I get alright" kripa said

"me too" anjali said "but you know what kripa the doctors who are attending us are the best thing here" anjali blushed.

"now don't tell me you have been drooling over the doctors here anjali" kripa asked her sister hopelessly

"yes kripa my doctor is a dentist as you know my jaw is broken and yours is a physiotherapist you know your legs and I have become friends with the both of them" anjali spoke in an excited tone

"uff what the hell anju" said in an irritated manner

And even before kripa could fire anjali with her anger her attention was diverted by a husky romantic voice "hey I heard my patient is finally awake after two days anju" kripa stared at the door step to see the most handsome thing on the earth.

"kripa this is your doctor angad" anjali said as kripa stared at him

"hi" angad extended a hand towards her and kripa shook hands with the man of her dreams

"and I am kavya…" another hand came n front of kripa and the guy was equally handsome as the first one, kripa shook hands with him too as the person spoke again " I am anjali's doctor"

"oh hi I am kripa .. anjali's sister" said kripa when she finally found her voice

So finally their prince charming arrive now only fun and comedy will be there in this fanfic as kripa and anjali try to get their prince charming

Coming up:- a date with the prince charming

Post your coments as I will be waiting for them eagerly.

Love

ApraJ   

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was 222222222 GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏 cant wait fot 'The Date'!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!! continue soon!!!!!!!!!! 😃
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part wait so angad and kavya are humans???
apra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: candyprincess

great part wait so angad and kavya are humans???

yup 😆

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this FF is gonna b INTERESTING!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

Numera* thumbnail
yay!! aww so angad and kavya are muggles lol i hope not!! i hope being wizards is their secret identity! continue soon!
apra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Numera*

yay!! aww so angad and kavya are muggles lol i hope not!! i hope being wizards is their secret identity! continue soon!

lets hope for the best

apra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

this FF is gonna b INTERESTING!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

yeah it will be because its a short fan fic with only 10- 15 parts 😆