Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Welcome aboard Misha๐Ÿ˜ƒ......so u r a Harry Potter fan too.........u will find many others here who share the same interests......

as far as the director of he next part is concerned.....that is a tough one......I liked what Columbus did with the first 2.......the canvas was much larger, more emphasis on the sets.....it was something I can get lost into......on the whole we were given a bbigger picture......

..........with Cuaron, the canvas was much smaller but he explored the various nuances of the characters themselves in the 3rd one which I like too......and his style of direction complimented the age and psychological traits of the main characters.......
jammy thumbnail

I like what columbus did he kept true to the books, but I also like the way curon handled comedy, even though the third book is very serious curon did find places where he inserted comical stuff.

I really liked the ridiculus part where malfoy says 'This class is ridiculous'

๐Ÿ˜†

Thats my type of humor.

Also the bus ride, the skull was really great.

Jammy.

P.S: Mystica where are you missing your comments.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

welcome to the forum misha.........

if we compare the previous two directors of the HP movies, both of them have their plus and minus points, i liked columbus more. IMO,he made hogwartz seem more real and attractive.......

Morgoth thumbnail

There is a rumour that the OoTP director has already been finalized. I personally liked Chris Columbus better than Cuaron, but here's the article.

Wizard News

[thanks to Mugglenet and HPANA] Stuart Baird is now listed as Director of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie on the Internet Movie Database. Stuart Baird also directed Star Trek Memesis in 2002, U.S. Marshalls in 1998 and Executive Decision in 1997. He was also editor on several films including Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Mission Impossible II, Maverick, Demolition Man and the Lethal Weapon films. It should be noted that, while the IMDb is a credible source, they have been known, in the past, to post information about future movies only to later delete the info from their site when it turns out to be false. Also, there has no been no official word on this from Warner Bros.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is scheduled to be released sometime in 2007.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked the director who made the first two movies as for the third i missed out on it so can't say..

-Rifhat

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have a question why did chris coloumbus didnt direct the 3rd movie ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i liked director of first 2 better

didnt like 3rd move cuz of directon

n dun lyke new dumbuldore(iz dat how u spell it?)

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

*dumbledore*

well yeah the first was good but he passed away ๐Ÿ˜ญ may his soul rest in peace.

chris columbus was the best๐Ÿ‘

cuaron was ok and yes the heads in the knight bus were fun๐Ÿ˜†

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked alfonso cuaron the most