Hollywood Movies & Stars

The '10' List: Hollywood's Weekly Buzz

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The '10' List: Hollywood's Weekly Buzz

Victoria Beckham inside "Love Rocks" Fashion Show
1. Girl, I can make you a star …  Katie Holmes is reportedly setting up a meeting between Steven Spielberg and Victoria Beckham because she wants her toothpick pal to become a Hollywood star. Could this be why Victoria was photographed leafing through Assists for Illnesses and Injuries, based on the works of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard? The again, when Victoria and hubby David started wearing little red string bracelets last year, we assumed they were into Kabbalah, but it turns out they were just being trendy.

2. It's a TV ratings dream…  For whatever reason, Rosie O'Donnell got all bent out of shape when Donald Trump gave Miss U.S.A. Tara Conner a pardon, and lashed at out the real estate mogul on The View, accusing him of having extramarital affairs and claiming he went bankrupt. Donald's claims it's because Rosie's got the hots for Miss Party Girl and probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself. "[Rosie] is a very, very unattractive woman who really is a bully," Donald told Good Day L.A.

3. Lindsay gives a shout out to pole dancers… "I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect (them) now... I'm not gonna lie to you." That's Lindsay Lohan on the striptease lessons she's been taking in preparation for her upcoming movie, I Know Who Killed Me.

4. It's apparetnly serious and slightly weird…  But Sharon Stone and Christian Slater have confirmed rumors they're dating--and plan to spend the holidays together. Sharon, 48, and Christian, 37, met on the set of Bobby and recently attended a Dolce & Gabbana party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles arm-in-arm and lovey dovey.

5. No more Sjal holistic skin moisturizers… Will Hollywood celebs be leaving the '07 Oscar ceremony without the lavish gift baskets they've become accustomed to? "A lot of us have talked to the Academy Awards producers about this and I think they're actually going to scuttle the gift baskets and that kind of stuff," Edward Norton said recently. "I mean the gift baskets, worth amounts of money that a low income family could live on for a year, (are given to) people who have so much already. It gets depressing." No kidding: This year's freebies were worth about $100,000.

6. Vanity Fair scores yet another scoop…With Britney Spears. The magazine has reportedly signed a deal with pop star to tell all about her failed marriage to Cletus. Brit apparently liked what Jennifer Aniston's Vanity interview did for the Friends star after her split from Bradster. But gaining the public's sympathy after her split from K-Fed will be hard sell, considering we all sort of saw her ex's true colors from the get go.

7. That would be like Vince dating Ari… Sort of. Hilary Swank has confirmed she is dating her agent, John Campisi.

8. Papa Simpson kicks 'em when they're down… Joe Simpson has fired troubled Prison Break star Lane Garrison from daughter Jessica's latest movie because he was set to play a character who was continually drunk. Lane was involved in a car crash earlier this month that killed his fellow passenger--and alcohol may have been a factor in the crash. As a troubled teen, Lane lived with his family's minister—Joe Simpson—in Texas. Reverend Camden, on the other hand, would never do such a thing.

She's coming to America…  Anna Nicole Smith is back in the United States to pick up the fight for her late husband J. Howard Marshall's fortune. Anna Nicole, you may recall, was left out of her deceased hubby's will, but she claims Marshall intended to provide for her through a "special trust." Her initial $474 million judgment was later slashed to $90 million and eventually reduced to nada when Marshall's late son, E. Pierce Marshall, fought to keep the star away from his dad's cash. Personally, we think Anna Nicole deserves the loot because ol' Marsh probably knew what he was doing when her married her, but that's for the federal courts in California to decide.

10. And while she's in town …  She might as well take baby girl Dannie Lynn for a paternity test. Paparazzi Larry Birkhead's publicist released a statement reading: "Los Angeles Superior Court has ruled today that Anna Nicole Smith and three-month-old baby daughter Dannie Lynn are ordered to submit to paternity testing." Anna Nicole, you see, maintains her partner and attorney Howard K. Stern is the baby's daddy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters