Other Topics

Deepa & Kailash FF - *COMPLETED*

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

do we need fanfics in this forum? i think we really do. this forum only has updates and one jokes sticky. i think fanfics would add some life to this forum.😊 i have been working on my deepa & kailash one for quite a long time. if u guys want to, i can post it here.😊

please give ur views sweethearts!😃

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just carry on Jiggs, with your FF. why aren't I surprised that it will be about Deepa and Kailash 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

just carry on Jiggs, with your FF. why aren't I surprised that it will be about Deepa and Kailash 😆

yeah, why aren't you shocked? maybe it's cos i have repeated half a million times how much i like them?😆😆😆 lols! anyways, u can call me leena, all of u can call me leena.

i shall post the first part tmr if  i get enuff positive comments! but if u want to throw shoes at me, it is fine too!😆😆😆

Kasthuri thumbnail
Go ahead Leena, I am eagerly waiting for your love story to begin 😉 😛
Caryn thumbnail
Leena leena *shaking my head with wonder*

Thangaa mudiyeah vilieyeh.......   😉 😉

Okay Leena, go ahead. Make sure it is interesting and nothing like a bad serial or H Romance 😃
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

okie, pple u will all have to bear with this fanfic cos it will be entirely in english. i can't really write that great with tamil translated into english words & i am really more comfortable in writing in english. so pls dun mind.😊

Chapter 1

she sat in the dressing room, looking how a bride will look on her wedding day. beautiful & grandly dressed. but deepa wasn't happy even though it was her wedding. how could she be when her heart was not with her? that day, she was going to marry a man whom she could never love whole-heatedly. a single tear rolled down her cheeks & fell with a slight clink on her bangles.

"what have you done son?" his mother exclaimed loudly to kailash. lost in his own touhghts, he had been adding salt to the coffee concotion instead of sugar. apologising to his mum profusely, kailash left the kitchen & strolled to his room. his room was the only place in the house where he could peacefully think abt.... deepa. the sweet & cute girl who had stolen his heart.

as he was about to drift into a beautiful daydream, his moblie phone rang shrilly. forcing himself out of the dream, kailash reluctantly answered the phone. "kailash! do you know that deepa is getting married to ajay right now?" his best friend vicky screamed into the receiver.

for a moment, he said nothing & stared at the mobile phone incredously. as the realisation dawned on him that his beloved deepa will be someone else's soon, kailash just lost it. hurriedly throwing on a shirt & a pair of jeans, he sped off in his bike even without informing his mother. if he didn't get to the wedding hall on time, deepa would have ruined three lives in total. his, hers & her future husband's.

okie pple. end of chapter 1. loved it or loathed it?😆😆 whatever u feel, pls write it down so tt i can improve! thankoo!😳😳

~leena

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
👏 Leena.. keep it going so we can get good piece of work from you.
patraj thumbnail
Leena, keep it going and I am sure it would be better than any serial we see. This is because I know how much you love Deepa-Kailash love story! 😉
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: patraj

Leena, keep it going and I am sure it would be better than any serial we see. This is because I know how much you love Deepa-Kailash love story! 😉

awww... thanks for ur encouragement raj! and thanks uma! hehe! i think everyone here knows that i love deepa & kailash to bits.😆😆😆

by the way, i saw meera vasudevan in a shiyakai ad on sun tv. it was during the break time between Anjali. she was looking so pretty!😳😳😳

next update will be tmr!😃

aanaa thumbnail
leena

keep it up
good work