Other Shows

k street pali hill

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guy i need ur help i want to know uf any one out there watches this serial in india could give me some up date

what is the three friends secret?

what did they do to meenakshi that she lost her mental balance?

does bheem ever get to complet his film or not?

does there secret ever cum out in front of the family?

does smriti and her mum get justice?

im waiting guy plese answer quiqly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i watched only 3 episodes.One of those three friends raped Smriti's mom.She wants to know who is her Dad among those three.She is trying to destroy them.
perveen thumbnail

well god help them its pay back time.

thanks a lot cutereema

perveen thumbnail

if they raped meenakshi what happened could u plese tell some more details and why do they think she dead?

please cutereema

perveen thumbnail

hey guys i need sun answers anyone there or gone to sleep?

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey perveen i never watched it from first. I watched only 3 episodes that too recently. If anyone know about this do reply.
RS87 thumbnail
i think its e guy who has the pony tail tt has is e dad...coz i saw a promo where the other two frens were tellin how cld he do such a thing n if he considered them his frens den y didnt he tell them abt it...so im pretty sure its e pony tail guy tt raped smriti's mum...
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It sounds like one of those Sharukh Khan and Divya Bharati movies. I think in that mom was not raped, it was only that the daughter did not know who her real father was among the 3 friends. It is a weird story...
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 the friends think meenakshi is dead coz when meenakshi was blaming them for her rape... misha( bikram's wife) was about to come, they get scared and bikram goes out of the room to meeet his wife and aurindum and aditya shut meenakshi's mouth... while they are doing so they dont realise that her head has been hit from behind and she starts bleeding and faints, they think that she is dead.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
perveen Had asked for some into(so posted!!) wrote:

hey guy i need ur help i want to know uf any one out there watches this serial in india could give me some up date

what is the three friends secret?

what did they do to meenakshi that she lost her mental balance?

does bheem ever get to complet his film or not?

does there secret ever cum out in front of the family?

does smriti and her mum get justice?

im waiting guy plese answer quiqly

(1) Secret is a girl name meenakshi who worked with them in their office, before they(3 friends) had got married had put a allegation on them (3 friends), that one of them had raped her.

(2) She lost her mental balance coz she was raped, and did not know who raped her, and had only a clue that 1 of the 3 friends had raped her.But they all friends threw her out saying that she is just trying to blackmail them by puttting false allegation on them!!

------After that she finally comes back with her daughter smiti who has come back to find who is her father and take revench from him!!

(3) Yes bheem will complete his film,his dad has finally agreed to finance his movie.(Even though he had refused earlier.)

(4) No the secret has not yet been reveled to the family coz, the three friends think that shall spoil the family atmosphere and their family unity& friendship might come in danger.

(5) The episold is still running so we gottaa wait and watch whether smriti and her mum get justice, who(smiti) clams that one of the 3 friends his her father, coz 1 of them had raped her mother and she was her child.

..........So finally i have answer all ur questions!!!