DKCH updates anyone? thanx

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
there was no update last week but if anyone one saw this Thursdays episodecan you post an update please.

thanks😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey Giaa,

here the Highlights from the 3 or 4 episode, i'm not very syre since i just got star 2 days ago, and watched DKCH today....

well it starts with Akki at the radio station, he busy talking about mothers, and how we don't acknowledge them enough...

the scene then breaks to Nitin, where he's back home and his mom tells him that she's  seen a girl for him, he's like noooo, just then the girl is standing near him, he's shocked...

the scene then changes to raghu, where he's taking out painting and stuff from a box, his wife suspects that his mom is on the way, and he says yes...

well then they show Ram and akki playing pool  together, and just then Ram's phone rings, and its naina on the phone asking him when their going to meet, he says later  today and then akki tells him wow..Ram says oh your jealous..they both laugh, and then they show akki at a building where he's see's this girl who's taking the elavator up, just then he tips the liftman , and when they both are in the elavator,its stops, he tries to fix and then the elavator starts again, she's like so impressed by him invites him to his home, there she introduces him to his mom[naina actually] he thinks she looks great, he then leaves saying he'll come back some other time. the scene changes where raghu brings his mom home, she like where's all the stuff that ahe had brought before for them, well the scene is funny since they have it all over the house including the bathroom, his mom seemed surprized....later akki goes to that girl's house naina opens the door and says her daughter is not at home, invites him though, as he did'nt want to leave, he goes in, she says to him that she knows who he is and how old he's too, he's like embarrassed, then writes a note to her and leaves, the note falls on the floor..

well then they show nitin with that girl in the movie theatre, she wants to see the film and he wants to join his friends at the pub, she tells him after the film, all the  friends are at the pub, chatting and waiting for him, just then he enters with that girl, they all are busy grinning away, as they know its his mom's plan again, raghu fools the girl saying that they are gay, she  decides to leave, just then nitin follows her, and goes along with what his friend had said, she said not to worry she would handle everything..... then they show ram and akki sitting on the table, just then naina arrives and says hi to Ram, akki's starts talking and saying how beautiful..and while he speaking her daughter too arrives there, akki's says how come your here.and she says the note that he left her, naina's like why don't both off you'll go for a movie, and Ram says ya..that's a great idea, he gives akki his credit card to make him leave, and then ram is with naina, and the others leave.... later at raghu's home, he's busy taking off all the stuff, since his mom left..

akki's at the radio station, and nitin's and that girl are at his home, where she tells his mom that she has made him her brother and tied him rakhee...and the episode ends there......

i hope this is understanable...

luvs, deepika

giaa thumbnail
Thanks so much deepika....how's the Direct TV working out....are the star shows current or are they being played from the start? 

How are the other shows on Star One?

thanks again,😉
Gia
amaypranay thumbnail

hey Gia,

star tv is great!!! all the shows are very recent, just like the way sony tv has them, one day apart...

star one programes are nice too, many are sitcoms, and on the whole a very entertaining channel... i enjoy both off them a lot!!!

ritu thumbnail
The next episode is going to be more interesting, i saw some previews of it, samir was cute. don't miss
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ritu

The next episode is going to be more interesting, i saw some previews of it, samir was cute. don't miss

lagtaa hain uski nayi gf use exercise kara kara ke maar daalegi😆😆
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
btw does anyone watch Remix on star one ?
amaypranay thumbnail

hey i watch it...on star one, by the way do you watch Yahi toh hai woh....its a nice show show too!!!!

luvs, deepika

giaa thumbnail
hey deepika,

any updates on DKCH for last week or this week?

thanks,

Gia
amaypranay thumbnail

hey Gia,

sorry, they did not have any new episodes this week, today evening there will hopefully be one, but i'm off on vacation, for a few days...

will update the next one, when i get back....have kept them for recording!!!!

luvs, deepika