Members Lounge

India Forums Code of Conduct Remainder

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

To All Members of India-Forums

It has come to our notice that some forum-members have posted a video download link that also hosts some pronograhic material. Please be aware that this is against India-forum's code of conduct. As per India-forum's rules, any site's link or material related to pronography should not be posted.

If you have not read the forums code of conduct, please take time to read them throughly.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420&PN= 1&FID=3&PR=3

Thanks You,

The Moderator Group.
India-Forums

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey who did that plz tell!!
.... we all must avoid all nonsence stuff!!
.........Come on member, we must make India-Forums a safe, enjoyable, and a peaceful site!!!!!!
So plz avoid such kind of post that ........
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi All,

I wanted to add to my note above that this person did not post it intentionally and even the person was unaware of that. So, I just want everyone to be careful when they post links.

Thanks!
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jeez, thats disgusting! Anyway, i hope ppl watch what they post as this is one forum which is clean and does not allow such stupid stuff and hope we as members keep it that way.

Rifhat

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
that is ridiculous!😡 thanks smisha for bringing it up! but that is not right!
heyher87 thumbnail

hey I am under 18 and that is just so disgusting come on people plz see that nobody want to see this ridiculousness. I am sick😡

meghavi thumbnail

thats riight jen, i never came upon it either..oh well..u guys did a good jo of finding it first then getting rid of it..THX

*Meg_d* thumbnail
People cant think of anything else but this atleast leave one webiste clean thts jus so cheap😡
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THANX 4 GETTING RID OF IT...

👏

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago
Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
ew lol you mods did a grate job of getting rid of it! good job. i didnt even no that happened! your making this a safer place to be!