Let me be the first one Huzi..
First of all Happy New Year to U
And Then HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY ADIIIIII
lalitmohanb thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amitanamika

muaaa uaa to cutie pie ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi ppl,

Good to see that the support for Adi is swelling like Banjo's tummy!!!

Monica-> were you in English honours with Adi in Dayal Singh?....or some other course...That was the time that we had gr8 band...Adi, Manish Kapoor, Vikram Dhunta...and later Gaurav joined in...

BTW i loved Adi's last performance...I dare say that he is the most improved guy in the academy...and contrary to Daler Paaji...I feel that he did full justice to the song...I understand that Adi is not the best in Hindi vocals but this time Daler paaji criticising him was too much to digest!!!

But you know what i like Adi to come to cafe round...so that we can have more performances from him...I just want him to play guitar more often as according to me that has been his X factor all along...

cheers

Lalit 

mtrockz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalitmohanb

Monica-> were you in English honours with Adi in Dayal Singh?....or some other course...That was the time that we had gr8 band...Adi, Manish Kapoor, Vikram Dhunta...and later Gaurav joined in...

Lalit 

hey Lalit i was in B.com(h)......same college..same batch as Adi.....yeap i remember Manish too.......hv heard dese ppl play in various fest too...alwayz liked dem.....i'm in love wid his Voice since den....missed his voice fr 3 long yrs.after college๐Ÿ˜ญbt nw i wont๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....bt i stilll hv to 2 gt ma hands on ORITUS EP....cn u help me out wid  dat........though i did ask ADI to give medat...bt b'fr it cud happen he flew 2 Mumbai...hey cn u helpโ“

lalitmohanb thumbnail
Originally posted by: mtrockz

hey Lalit i was in B.com(h)......same college..same batch as Adi.....yeap i remember Manish too.......hv heard dese ppl play in various fest too...alwayz liked dem.....i'm in love wid his Voice since den....missed his voice fr 3 long yrs.after college๐Ÿ˜ญbt nw i wont๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....bt i stilll hv to 2 gt ma hands on ORITUS EP....cn u help me out wid  dat........though i did ask ADI to give medat...bt b'fr it cud happen he flew 2 Mumbai...hey cn u helpโ“

Adi did give his EP to me when we last met but i forgot to bring it with me to Hyderabad. I might be in Delhi at the end of this month...I should be able to find the EP then...may be we can get a copy for you then...

else God forbid, if Adi is out before the end of this month then he should be in Delhi at the end of this month as Manish is coming to India for his gr8 indian wedding...you can get the EP there too...

I haven't met the Oritus members ...but i understand if you can ask them they can get you the EP...I think you can ask for EP on jassi's page in orkut where Gaurav and others are already present...For sure they will be having the EP with them...

these are lots of alternatives...hope you get he right result...

cheers and keep voting for Adi...He needs all our support...

Lalit

mtrockz thumbnail
@ LALIT....hey Adi aint going NEwhere...he's all our support....
yeap dats a gud idea....i wud ask other members to help me wid EP๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx Lalit
mtrockz thumbnail
sum more fr u ppl

njoyyyyyyyy
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesum guyzzz!! keep up the gud wrk!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
adi looks awesuuuuuum!! in every picc!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ