***Vaidehi Farewell Party*** - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by arjun4u

hey qt di, i'm seeing u after a while. even classe di has disappeared.

i came to this forum looking for pallavi kulkarni and i'm leaving with a lot more than i expected. i made some really great friends and most of all i got two wonderful elder sisters (qt and classe di) and a bunch of little sisters. i feel so lucky 😊😊

aWwwww!! I am right here arjun! 😳. I make it a point to visit Vaidehi section at least once during the day. 😊. I am very much here and haunting the forum now and then! 😆.

I will miss this forum very much too! It was my favorite! 😊. And of course like QT mentioned, I have met lots of great ppl including yourself and had fun pulling your leg and other body parts! 😆. And when I see the energy of all the young gals in this forum, makes me feel a lot younger too! 😳😆

So!!!!! Beware! I am still watching over you! 😈. You never know when I will attack! 😈

ClassE SharkNess!😆

i lovedd this show..itz was really different from other..this forum was also very activee...i made a lott of friendzz hereeee..all r really sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttt...so enjoyy the party..and share all the memorable momentzz

vaidehi-aryan forever ❤️

Originally posted by miss5stars

i luvv the moments with aryan n vaidehi togetherrr

i know!! they have great chemistry!!

awesome post ayesha!! the end of vaidehi shouldnt mean that we stop visiting this forum....this was by far my fav show, im still looking for another show to take its place but cant seem to fine one....thanks for the sweet comments ayesha and everyone else 😳

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I always liked the serial. For me, Neel's entry gave new meaning to Vaidehi's life. They shared amazing chemistry and I totally enjoyed their journey together as strangers, friends and then husband wife.
I also adored all the scenes between Seeta & Vaidehi. I loved Maya and her very real role in the household.
Aryan's blind faith in his father was steadfast and very believable as well. Bhoomija & Maithili also got a good role. I always felt that Janaki's character was a little half-baked, but after Vaidehi turned into Bhairavi, even Janaki got her justice.
It was a great show.

I also am thankful to anu,nadia & the other updaters and the videobies.
I am very thankful to everyone in our Vaidehi forum family for letting me speak out here and enjoy Golden Member award 😳 I love to to share with ppl I grew close to, nadia, arjun & aman, along with BB, wish I knew better.   I met so many of you young gals! Only in the last episode, when Aryan looked breathtakingly cute, I felt your pain 😆 😆

Last, but not the least,me being a grown up, mark my words.. When you are married and living happily with your husband, you'll be glad to have Neel rather than Aryan 😃
Vaidehi forum rocks. Ayesha, this is a wonderful thread   👏 👏 . Let us keep visiting the forum and keeping it alive. JJKN ended over a year ago, but see how alive and kicking it still is 👏 👏 . Let us try that for Pallavi Kulkarni, Manav Gohil, Sachin & above all, Aruna Irani and her entire crew who gave us a truly sensible show 👏 👏 👏

qt di

di! its been so long 🤗.....i agree with ur comments about the show....the way aryan was portrayed in the last epic somehow one ends up feeling bad for him.....my fav part was bhairevi 😆 and the neel/vaidehi relationship 😳......one thing that never made sense was that vaidehi justified her marriage with neel by saying aryans first wife janki was still alive then how did janki marry sameer?? 😕 if she was still married to aryan then her relationship with sameer isnt working....oh well shows over so....

anyways i agree we need to def keep this forum going, made so many friends here 😳

Originally posted by arjun4u

hey qt di, i'm seeing u after a while. even classe di has disappeared.

i came to this forum looking for pallavi kulkarni and i'm leaving with a lot more than i expected. i made some really great friends and most of all i got two wonderful elder sisters (qt and classe di) and a bunch of little sisters. i feel so lucky 😊😊

awwww....so sweet!! even i have made great friends in this forum!! by the way am i included with the little sisters?😆 just joking....

hahah...i loveee vaidehiz sarees...they were so prettyy..loll 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by nandipandi15

di! its been so long 🤗.....i agree with ur comments about the show....the way aryan was portrayed in the last epic somehow one ends up feeling bad for him.....my fav part was bhairevi 😆 and the neel/vaidehi relationship 😳......one thing that never made sense was that vaidehi justified her marriage with neel by saying aryans first wife janki was still alive then how did janki marry sameer?? 😕 if she was still married to aryan then her relationship with sameer isnt working....oh well shows over so....

anyways i agree we need to def keep this forum going, made so many friends here 😳

Seriouly I didn't know anyone here now I know Shuba di, Nadia, Ayesha. Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by ClassE

aWwwww!! I am right here arjun! 😳. I make it a point to visit Vaidehi section at least once during the day. 😊. I am very much here and haunting the forum now and then! 😆.

I will miss this forum very much too! It was my favorite! 😊. And of course like QT mentioned, I have met lots of great ppl including yourself and had fun pulling your leg and other body parts! 😆. And when I see the energy of all the young gals in this forum, makes me feel a lot younger too! 😳😆

So!!!!! Beware! I am still watching over you! 😈. You never know when I will attack! 😈

ClassE SharkNess!😆

very well-said ClassE!  exactly!!!

Arjun, I too hop here every now and then.  Since the show just ended, there are not many news about the stars.  That NEEL needs a shave 😡 in last 4 episodes got me soo mad!  I did not want to post anything negative, so I was laying low 😳😳.
I am and will always be around.  Even my other favorite show TKTG is going in circles.🤢.  vaidehi is over. i am seen mostly in DM and jjkn now.  Let us Keep in touch.  ClassE, check out JJKN forum too.  We are hoping to get all the older emmbers back 😃.  U rock and are missed.

subha di
😛
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

very well-said ClassE!  exactly!!!

Arjun, I too hop here every now and then.  Since the show just ended, there are not many news about the stars.  That NEEL needs a shave 😡 in last 4 episodes got me soo mad!  I did not want to post anything negative, so I was laying low 😳😳.
I am and will always be around.  Even my other favorite show TKTG is going in circles.🤢.  vaidehi is over. i am seen mostly in DM and jjkn now.  Let us Keep in touch.  ClassE, check out JJKN forum too.  We are hoping to get all the older emmbers back 😃.  U rock and are missed.

subha di

Thanks Subha "Di"! 😛😆. Sure! I will definitely try to hop around JJKN too if you all promise not to make me the bali ka bakra! 😛😆! I try to compare every show to JJKN and nothing compares so far. 😛 Vaidehi was of a different calibre... so I could not compare. 😊

Kajjal has our favorite ArmaaN sir in it but it is still not the same as JJKN! I miss ArmaaN more than I like Dev! 😛😆. I dunno why! 😕. They are one and the same guy playing the role of the owner of a company! 😕 aah well! mysteries of the class'e' mind! Who knows? 😛😆

Okie Dokie! Have fun ppl!!!!!! And keep posting!

Take care QT Di! 😳😆 and all my lil sharks! 😳😆

ClassE SharkNess! 😈