***Vaidehi Farewell Party*** - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by arjun4u

i loved every bit of the serial...but the high point was the entry of Bhairavi, she totally rocked, she essayed that role so well...she was simply awesome πŸ‘

ur jus sayin tht coz u luvvvv herrr πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ClassE

πŸ˜›

Thanks Subha "Di"! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Sure! I will definitely try to hop around JJKN too if you all promise not to make me the bali ka bakra! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†! I try to compare every show to JJKN and nothing compares so far. πŸ˜› Vaidehi was of a different calibre... so I could not compare. 😊

Kajjal has our favorite ArmaaN sir in it but it is still not the same as JJKN! I miss ArmaaN more than I like Dev! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. I dunno why! πŸ˜•. They are one and the same guy playing the role of the owner of a company! πŸ˜• aah well! mysteries of the class'e' mind! Who knows? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Okie Dokie! Have fun ppl!!!!!! And keep posting!

Take care QT Di! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and all my lil sharks! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ClassE SharkNess! 😈

you guys take care tooo

chachi 420 aka classE sharkiee , shuba di , arjun  n everyone elsee 😳

Originally posted by aman123

Seriouly I didn't know anyone here now I know Shuba di, Nadia, Ayesha. Thanks everyone.

you noe meeeee 😳

awesome eevrybody..keep this forum activeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›
im a supporter of bhairevi and aryan
Originally posted by miss5stars

you noe meeeee 😳

Oh right my bad😭miss5stars also.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

awwww....so sweet!! even i have made great friends in this forum!! by the way am i included with the little sisters?πŸ˜† just joking....

of course jessie, you are one of my sharkiest little sisters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ClassE

aWwwww!! I am right here arjun! 😳. I make it a point to visit Vaidehi section at least once during the day. 😊. I am very much here and haunting the forum now and then! πŸ˜†.

I will miss this forum very much too! It was my favorite! 😊. And of course like QT mentioned, I have met lots of great ppl including yourself and had fun pulling your leg and other body parts! πŸ˜†. And when I see the energy of all the young gals in this forum, makes me feel a lot younger too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So!!!!! Beware! I am still watching over you! 😈. You never know when I will attack! 😈

ClassE SharkNess!πŸ˜†

huh here you are...are you playing hide n seek with you brother?? all of a sudden u disappear and then reappear. i have the same complaint against qt di, she too vanishes from the forum for a long time.

anyways, good to know you enjoyed pulling my leg and better still i'm glad you are going to continue to do my kheechai and watch over me 😊😊 but dont attack di!!

rightly said, these young girls and their high spirits keep me going too, they are so full of life, reminds me of me when i was in my teens.😳😳

so keep haunting the forum di and lets keep  this forum rocking!!

yupp...enjoy the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜›

Originally posted by ayeshag

aww..thanks aman..u tooo πŸ˜›

Ayesha again thanks.πŸ˜†