Hey... Yehii To Haii Woh. finishin!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
"Hey! Yehi To Tha Woh "

Come August, Star One will bid adieu to its comedy turned thriller daily primetime show Hey... Yehii To Haii Woh.

Gaurav Chanana, who essayed both the roles of the smart Raj and the bumbling Sameer, remarks, "I enjoyed my roles and now when it is coming to an end, I am feeling bad about it. I have been working on it for quite some time. But now I think I need a break. So once the shooting gets over in another 15 days, I will take a small vacation. And then get back to work."

Gaurav: 'Hey yehi to tha woh'

Does that mean the actor will be out of work or will we be seeing him in another show soon? He retorts, "I am getting a couple of offers right now but I will finalise everything when I come back from my break."

So is he looking at films? "I am an actor and the medium doesn't make a difference!", he counters quickly.

How will the show end? Says the show's creative head Pralay, "The show will end very naturally as we have a definite story line. It started as a family entertainer, and then it turned into a thriller. So now we have the murder mystery getting solved and everyone walking into the sunset hand in hand." Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa says, "We were under a contract till September. Since there was not much that we could add, we thought of ending the show. Logically, it had to end because it is a finite series with a perfect end. We are culminating the show by the end of July."

Edited by bhangra rulez - 18 years ago
👏👏 Thank god.. they are planning to give it a good ending.

But I will miss the show.😭
somehow, i never liked the first episode and then never got around to seeing it...   but i liked the guy in the lead role... he was cute
i ddidnt like the show....it was way more confusing..so never watch it...😳

thank god !!!!!

they are not adding unwanted twists to it !!!!!

me to never watched the show religiously ,but sometimes did look for updates !!!

the guy is toooooo cute , i am waiting 4 the end, its gonna be interesting