Kkavyanjali

Nats interview..

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey....dis is an interview of nat..hope u ppl havent seen it b4πŸ˜‰

Bindaas girl!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 15:40:20 IST
A girl who has no formal training in acting but believes completely in her natural talent. Koi Aap Sa and Silsilay are Natassha's forthcoming releases

I studied in Avebai Petit High School...
It was a school at Pali Hill. I was a very reserved child. I had very few friends and didn't speak out too much. I was not at all naughty, yet my childhood was fun. I was just an average student but I never dreamt of acting as a profession.

Just my mom 'n' me...
That's my family. I have a sister who is married now. My friends and cousins used to say that I had a pretty face so I should take up acting.

My first job was at Max Touch...
It was as a telemarketing executive for Max Touch. I never went to college and I don't regret it much. I got my photos done and I consequently got offers for acting.

My real name is Anita Hasanandani...
And my screen name is Natassha. I don't believe much in numerology but since Balaji believes in it I choose to do the same. After all it is for my betterment.

My first break was with Balaji...
Was 'Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli', which was a Balaji Telefilms production. I started off my career with Balaji and since then I have never looked back. I share a great working relationship with their team and I am quite comfortable with them. We share a wonderful rapport at work. 

I have acted in many South Indian films...
I just gave an audition for them and it worked. I didn't face much of a problem in acting in those films since they teach you how to speak their language in their accent. I was lucky to have worked with a very good director, Teja. I also did a Hindi film, 'Yeh Dil' with him.

I am happy with my progress in the industry...
I like the kind of work that I am doing and I love all the roles I have done till date.

I am very excited about my forthcoming films...
I have got two films coming up - 'Koi Aap Sa' and 'Silsilay'. 'Koi Aap Sa' deals with two friends. It is an emotional film. My co-star in this film is Aftab Shivdasani. It is directed by Partho Mitra. Getting to play 'Simran' in 'Koi Aap Sa' was a dream come true for me. It is an ideal role for an actress, I have put my best in it.

My role in 'Silsilay' is small but exciting...
The role is quite small but I play an important character. It is a very good role and absolutely versatile. I play a 'bindaas' girl who is very forward thinking. The role has many shades.

My mom, my pillar...
My small family has been my biggest supports right from the very beginning. They are the ones responsible for who I am, where I am.

I try to keep fit...
I workout when I have the time and I try controlling all my food-intake. Though I am a complete foodie I avoid ice cream, chocolates, and fried food kinda stuff. I live to eat. So that makes dieting all the more difficult. I love Chinese, Italian as well as Indian cuisines.

This industry has changed me a lot...
Right from my advent in serials, I have learnt to become friendlier. Previously I didn't communicate much and I took a long time to open up with people. I still need to talk to a new person several times before I become comfortable interacting with them. I believe that I have become a far better person and I have seen a lot of life and learnt a lot from my experiences.

I am satisfied with the pace of my career...
'Kavyanjali' is my life. I am very happy with the way it has shaped so far. There are so many shades to Anjali's character. She is confused at times, passionately in love sometimes and revengeful often. As an actress, this role has a lot of scope for allowing me to get versatile. I believe this serial is very promising.

Working with Amrita Singh...
It is sheer pleasure and constant learning. She is an awesome human being and a great co-actor. She is really hard working. Working with her is constantly inspiring, both professionally and personally.

I work very, very hard...
I put in almost 20 hours of shooting in a day. I have not had a proper holiday in six months. 

I share a great rapport with the Balaji team...
It's like one big family at the Balaji studios. Each and every person on the sets, right from the spot boys to the co-actors are very comfortable and co-operative with each other. With the amount of working hours I put in, I spend more time with them than with my own family.

Working with Ejaz (Kavya)...
It is a sheer pleasure. We are very comfortable with each other. He is amazingly focussed. He inspires the people who work with him.

Acting, according to me, is inborn...
Acting cannot be taught. It has to come from within oneself. I never took part in any plays or pageants before joining in teleserials and movies. I have no formal training in acting but I know I have it in me.

I don't believed in planning...
I won't make plans for today either. I believe in allowing things to happen. So far thing have happened in my favour. I believe that I have been blessed and lucky in all that I have done. To
have started from scratch and yet to have reached such heights is a dream come true.

I owe a lot to Ekta Kapoor...
She is my best friend. She's been with me through thick and thin. I am very thankful to her.

I will settle down in the future...
It will happen when the time comes. Like I said, I don't plan things. For now I believe in concentrating on my work at hand. I want to give my career my best shot.

My motto in life...
Is to be successful as well as to be able to sustain that success.

Hope u guyz have enjoyed it!

Edited by ejaz_lover - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx i dont think it has been posted b4 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
heart*beat thumbnail
thanksπŸ˜ƒ...i think i've read it b4...
heart*beat thumbnail
she seems like a reli great person from this interview......she seems reli down to earth and friendlyπŸ˜ƒ
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yup..she seems to be an intersting person....!!!
Ejaz's Lover thumbnail

thanks luv that was gud😊

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

she seems like a reli great person from this interview......she seems reli down to earth and friendlyπŸ˜ƒ

ta tru she does πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeustina- thumbnail
yeah SG true..
thanks mehwish.. 😊
E$HA thumbnail
thanx a lot luv, it was really gud πŸ‘
KA*****KA thumbnail

thanks a lot mehwish πŸ˜‰

God, now natassha really reminds me of myselfff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†