Boring Peoples

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring........Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring....😉........Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal......if you want to spend time with them its very difficult...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Are we debating about your friends' thoughts? I think they're wrong. 95% people cannot be boring!   Also, intelligent girls are not always boring 😡 .

You are right that SOME formal people are boring and it is hard to spend time with them.

Ever tried to make the latter laugh? Ever tried to make them entertaining? It is a fun challenge. Just take it! 😃 Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Are we debating about your friends' thoughts? I think they're wrong. 95% people cannot be boring!   Also, intelligent girls are not always boring 😡 .

You are right that SOME formal people are boring and it is hard to spend time with them.

Ever tried to make the latter laugh? Ever tried to make them entertaining? It is a fun challenge. Just take it! 😃

Ya ofcos am debating abt my friends thots.........i dont feel anything bad in it....

😊

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring ...

That shows your friend in pretty bad light I must say.

People are the most interesting things around. All are different, think uniquely, always throw a fresh perspective and are always, always full of surprises.

Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring

They are missing all the fun and I feel sorry for them. The space between one's ears (man or woman) is the most wonderous thing in the universe and is a delight to explore.

Perhaps your friends are insecure. Perhaps all they are intersted in are present shoulder down. Perhaps they they have yet to discover the joy in thought, conversation and wit.

... Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal ... if you want to spend time with them its very difficult...

Formal people are not boring and boring people are not formal. What is truely boring is when one cannot see the spark within oneself and think that mediocrity and meaningless existence is their USP

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring

Hope you are not the only friend your friend has.😉

-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jatayu

That shows your friend in pretty bad light I must say.

People are the most interesting things around. All are different, think uniquely, always throw a fresh perspective and are always, always full of surprises.

They are missing all the fun and I feel sorry for them. The space between one's ears (man or woman) is the most wonderous thing in the universe and is a delight to explore.

Perhaps your friends are insecure. Perhaps all they are intersted in are present shoulder down. Perhaps they they have yet to discover the joy in thought, conversation and wit.

Formal people are not boring and boring people are not formal. What is truely boring is when one cannot see the spark within oneself and think that mediocrity and meaningless existence is their USP

About my friends all are just crazy....but i love them.....😊

So you feel formal people are not boring....sorry i not agree with you ...If you are in meeting or other official things we can keep formal....

fultime keep the formality dont u feel odd.........😳..

-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Hope you are not the only friend your friend has.😉

lol noo maya_m...lots of different type of friends...... ...😊

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring........

Ok. On a serious note I think your friend's expectations are too high. I don't think he is genuinely trying to see good things in others and take interest in what they say.

Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring....😉........Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal......if you want to spend time with them its very difficult........... 

Who are these friends who claim to know a lot about intelligent girls😛? I think you have wrong set of friends. One tends to get bored with someone if the topic of discussion doesn't interest one. So if your friends are not able to grasp what those intelligent girls are talking about then it is obviously easy to be branded as boring talk. Same is applicable for people who are too formal. Though I agree that they can be at times boring. 

lol noo maya_m...lots of different type of friends...... ...😊

😆I was just kidding. Welcome to DM.

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So you feel formal people are not boring....sorry i not agree with you ...If you are in meeting or other official things we can keep formal....fultime keep the formality dont u feel odd ...

Not at all.

What may appear formal to you may be total frivility to the other.I prefer to look for the unique in the humdrum - example - do you know that Eskimos kiss by rubbing noses? Some would say that that is an extremely formal greeting between loved ones. But to an Eskimo, that may be the height of  passion