K.STREET PALI HILL(ALL INFO)

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

About the show
K.Street Pali Hill is the address of one of Mumbai's most affluent families. It is the story of three friends who share the same address. Money, power, fame, success - there's nothing that they don't have... They share everything including a secret, a secret so dark that it is casting shadows on their future.

Bikram Kaul, Aditya Khandelwal, Arindam Keshab are the premier business moguls of India. They live together in a sprawling mansion with their families. There is perfect harmony in the household, the kids love each other and the wives get along as well.

But in this perfect world, if there's anything that is amiss, it is the old dilapidated outhouse that casts its evil shadow on the mansion. The outhouse is the foundation of their success and the keeper of their secret. Only the three know its past. It is like pandora's box - silent until opened.

Characters

ADITYA KHANDELWAL
Aditya is 40-year-old, has a well-toned body, black hair with little, white streaks on the side. He is usually dressed in formal pants and a shirt, occasionally sporting a tie and glasses to go with it.

Educational background to current status
Aditya had been quite an intelligent student and finished most of his education on scholarship. He has done his MBA in finance and is a wizard as far as numbers are concerned. He is in charge of the finance of the company.

Home life
Aditya is a very loving husband and doting father. Though he is very fond of his kids he has kept a tight hand on them as far as money is concerned. He is madly in love with Ishita and keeps referring to her as his girlfriend. He has managed to keep the love alive in the relation even after so many years. At home, you would usually find him on the lap top checking out stock rates, reading Economic Times or watching CNBC. Besides flirting with Ishita, he goes out with Raunak quite often to play squash. Of all the kids he bonds best with Raunak.

Frustration
Aditya cannot see misuse of money nor can he tolerate any loss in the company's profits. He hates people over spending money on useless things. Nothing frustrates him more than seeing his company's stock rates depreciating.

Temperament
Aditya is very romantic by nature. He is a very balanced guy, has the foresight as to what would work and what would not. He would rather gift Ishita a diamond necklace as it was an investment than buy a car which is depreciation.

Amusement
Besides flirting with Ishita, aditya loves playing squash and chess.

Ability
Has an amazing sense of investment.

Attitude towards life
Always save up for a rainy day.

BIKRAM KAUL
Bikram, 42, kind of plump, with longish hair and a beard. He is always dressed smartly and is always tuned in to the latest fashion at that time. His gelled hair is usually pulled down in a pony tail that never fails to impress women. He smokes cigar and drinks whiskey on the rocks.

Educational background
Bikram has done his MBA from Harvard school of business come back to India and along with Dhrubo and Aditya set up the 1st K -night restaurant though not without significant amount of financial assistance from Misha Home life
Bikram comes from a medium class family with a moderate income money and power never failed to lure him even as a kid. He is very content with his current status and has a tendency to pamper his kid. His relation with Misha is a bit fake but he is very possessive about his kid. All the kids love him as he is always encouraging them to go out and have fun.

Frustration
Though Bikram is more than satisfied by all that he has achieved in life, the fact that he has done all this with Misha's help hurts his ego.

Temperament
Being extremely outgoing by nature, Bikram is very easy to get along with. He's usually cool headed and basically pleasant to be with. Being extremely witty and charming, he is very popular in parties.

Amusement
Besides admiring women, he loves playing snooker and squash. He can also be coaxed into strumming the guitar occasionally. His ideal day would be next to the pool, sipping beer and doing nothing.

Ability
Being blessed with the gift of gab, Bikram is very good at making people feel at ease as well as getting out of sticky situations. His USP are his marketing skills.

Attitude towards life
Live life to the fullest.

ARINDAM KESHAB
Arindam, 42, is a typical, M&B man - tall, dark and handsome. His face shows the intensity of his character. Arindam loves to be in his crisp, white kurtas but he is forced to wear business suits to office. He occasionally smokes the hooka and has his whiskey with water. He always sits upright and is always very prim and proper. Educational background to his current status
Arindam has completed a PhD in fine arts. He was an active member of the poetry club in college and later went on to write a much acclaimed book on the aesthetics of poetry writing. At K-klubs, he is in charge of the creative end.

Home life
One would usually find Arindam reading Rabindranath Tagore poetry and Shakespeare literature. Being an introvert, he never interferes much in other people's lives. He even encourages his children to write their own thoughts. At home, you would find him in his rocking chair. He has a tendency to be lost and would never remember whether Bhim and Mahim are in their 1st year or 3rd.

Frustration
Nothing irritates Arindam more than anyone touching his papers. He gets extremely frustrated if he is unable to finish writing a poem and is called for some official work. Being a quiet person, a lot of noise and commotion also annoys him. A memory from the past bothers him occasionally.

Temperament
A very calm and composed man, nothing could ruffle him. He treats everybody with a lot of respect. If something upsets him, he usually keeps it to himself. Always in a thoughtful mood he walks with slow but confident strides. While talking, he maintains eye contact.

Amusement/ hobbies
Arindam, being an accomplished sitar player, loves unwinding by playing the sitar, taking walks in the garden, stargazing. He is a very good chess player but his real passion is poetry.

Ability
Arindam has an amazing ability of problem-solving by getting straight to the core issue rather than getting stuck in the superficial.

Attitude towards life
Be very observant because everything and everybody has something to teach you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail

hey guy i need ur help i want to know uf any one out there watches this serial in india could give me some up date

what is the three friends secret?

what did they do to meenakshi that she lost her mental balance?

does bheem ever get to complet his film or not?

does there secret ever cum out in front of the family?

does smriti and her mum get justice?

im waiting guy plese answer quiqly

(1) Secret is a girl name meenakshi who worked with them in their office, before they(3 friends) had got married had put a allegation on them (3 friends), that one of them had raped her.

(2) She lost her mental balance coz she was raped, and did not know who raped her, and had only a clue that 1 of the 3 friends had raped her.But they all friends threw her out saying that she is just trying to blackmail them by puttting false allegation on them!!

------After that she finally comes back with her daughter smiti who has come back to find who is her father and take revench from him!!

(3) Yes bheem will complete his film,his dad has finally agreed to finance his movie.(Even though he had refused earlier.)

(4) No the secret has not yet been reveled to the family coz, the three friends think that shall spoil the family atmosphere and their family unity& friendship might come in danger.

(5) The episold is still running so we gottaa wait and watch whether smriti and her mum get justice, who(smiti) clams that one of the 3 friends his her father, coz 1 of them had raped her mother and she was her child.

..........So finally i have answer all ur questions!!!

HUMM thumbnail

STORY TILL NOW

All characters in the K.Street Pali Hill party are established with the help of the Kahiin To Hoga artists. Smriti enters the party and meets Bikram who asks her to call him the next day.

An unidentifiable figure is shown watching the party and Jaisingh does not allow the press to cover the outhouse. Dhrubo is strongly against renovating the outhouse, thus establishing that there is some mysterious element as far as the outhouse is concerned.

After an elaborate puja, the entire family goes to K-Klubs for the inaugural lunch ceremony. The head at the working women's hostel where Smriti is living expresses disappointment, as she does not possess an appointment letter. Dweep meets with an accident due to which the entire family leaves the lunch and rushes to the hospital. Bikram gets to know that Dweep had an overdose of drugs and Smriti was responsible for bringing her to the hospital. Bikram is apprehensive about how Smriti will manage the press.

Smriti handles the media tactfully and the three friends decide to reward her. Smriti is saved by Jaisingh who pays for her hostel fee. Apoorva is held responsible for Dweep's drugged state. Bikram meets Smriti and arranges for her to see the outhouse but the keys are missing. Smriti meets Raunak and Drone and they drop her back to the hostel. Back in the hostel room, Smriti is shocked to find the keys to the outhouse hanging on a voodoo doll.

The family is at dinner when they are served a bowl of saag, which reminds the men of something from the past. Aditya gets a call informing them about the fire at the restaurant. Smriti chases a dark figure, which she finds peering at her from the hostel window, but loses track. She returns to her room to find a warning on the mirror asking her to keep away from the outhouse. Bhim meets a girl in college who offers him her script, which he could film.

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
HUMM thumbnail

STORY TILL NOW-1

Smriti tries to open the outhouse, but Deboshree creates havoc. There is a big uproar in the family and there is divided opinion. But before they can decide, Smriti tells them that she is scared and will not take up the job. Kanchan is exposed as working for someone who wants to harm the three men.

Deboshree is still firm that the outhouse should not be touched and it is disclosed why Debo doesn't want the outhouse to be opened. Bikram, Adi and Dhrubo decide that Smriti is the best person for the job.

Smriti goes to office where she meets Raunak. They go out for a coffee and strike up a great rapport. Bhim gets the script and really wants to film it. He discusses the idea with Bikram but Bikram is not too happy with the name of the main lead and asks him to change it. Bhim agrees with some resentment and conveys it to Kanchan who in turn passes the message on to someone else who is not happy with the change.

At the dining table, the family members discuss Bhim's script and Adi and Dhrubo are surprised to hear that Bikram has agreed to produce it even without reading it. Smriti wakes up to a bad dream and is very disturbed.

The next day, Bikram frantically tries to locate Bhim who is nowhere to be found. Smriti visits the temple where Doboshree sees her and is pleased. Smriti goes to the outhouse and Jaisingh sees her but is not too pleased. Smriti and her assistant are at the coffee shop discussing the designs when Raunak and a friend of Drone come there. There is some confusion and the girl's boyfriend harasses Raunak, but Smriti intervenes.

Bikram calls for Bhim with the script. Bhim tells Bikram that the script is not with him and leaves. Jaisingh gets a brown folder similar to the one that contained Bhim's script and hands it to Bikram.

Adi and Bikram decide that they should allow Dhrubo to read the script. Smriti meets Dhrubo in his office and they discuss designs for the outhouse. Ishita meets Smriti and is convinced that she can do a good job.

Smriti travels to Pune to check out the designs. As she reaches late, she decides to take pictures the next day. She sees a figure from the window and starts following it. Smriti realizes its Drone who was at the window and was dressed like a ghost for the Halloween party. Somebody attacks Smriti. Dhrubo reads the script, which Jaisingh had brought to him and finds out that it is a comedy.

Smriti shifts to the mansion till her work at the outhouse is not complete. Bhim has finalized his script and is in the look out for a girl who can play the protagonist. Meenakshi is now renamed as Meghna and various options are discussed.

Bhim suddenly realizes that Kanchan should be cast in the role. She is a little hesitant and tells a mysterious person that Bhim wants her to play Meenakshi.

Smriti is about to leave for the outhouse, when Ishita and Debo ask her to stay for lunch. The children have gone for basketball selection and Drone, Mahim an Apoorva get selected but Raunak is kept as a substitute. Bikram and Aditya discover the portrait and try to hide it from Misha.

Bhim tries to convince Jahnvi to play Meghna. She agrees to come and meet him at home as she wants to swap the script. She comes in and is the process of doing it when someone walks in and asks her what she is up to.

HUMM thumbnail

STORY TILL NOW-2

The person who makes the sudden appearance turns out to be Mahim and a much-relaxed Jahnvi swaps the script. Bhim takes help from Smriti and asks her to convince Jhanvi to do the role. Smriti finds Meenakshi written in blood on a piece of paper, with a dead sparrow lying on it. They go to the auditorium to practice and Smriti watches Jhanvi do her act.

Bikram and Adi are worried about where the portrait came from. They have a word with Smriti and as they discuss in raised voices, Dhrubo overhears and asks if there is a problem. They manage to pacify him and he just puts in a word of caution. They feel that someone is after them Aditya thinks its Meenakshi but Bikram says that she is dead. Jahnvi sits beside the figure and tells her that they think that she is dead and laughs hysterically.

The three men decide that they should destroy everything that belonged to the past including the portrait. The women announce the new electric barbeque and expect all of them to be there at its inaugural party. Smriti has a little pep talk with Raunak who invites her to the party and she complies. At the party, Dweep and Mahim are very disinterested and discuss why do they have to live together and celebrate everything together. Jahnvi invites Smriti to the last rehearsal before the muhurat.

Debo and Dhrubo discuss that it's a proud moment as their son is going to achieve his dream the next day. Suddenly, the police enter the party and ask for the three men to go to the police station as a murder case has been filed against them. But they deny it and take their passports. They try to contact the commissioner but cannot get through. The next day, they meet the commissioner who tells them that no warrant was issued and that they were taken for a ride. The three are stunned. Smriti is at the rehearsal finds Bikram's photograph in Jahnvi's purse and is stunned.

Smriti instantly sums up the situation and follows Jahnvi who is telling somebody that everything is fine apart from the fact that she feels that somebody is following her. Smriti takes the passport and puts it in her bag. The three men are going to office when the newspaper boy yells that the K-Klub people are again in the news. The three men are hassled and then find out that the news is about them entering the film industry. At different instances Smriti is shown trying to tell the members of the family something. But something always keeps her from saying it.

At the muhurat, the press is all over Bhim and Jahnvi and then the three business tycoons as they arrive. The muhurat shot starts and as she concludes, she says Meenakshi instead of Meghna and the three men are shocked with the narration of the storyline which states that it's a revenge story. After the show, Jahnvi apologises as he goofed up but Bhim says that its ok and that it was a nice show. Smriti tells the men that she needs to talk to them but tries confirm the fact before she says anything. She follows Jahnvi who goes to the deranged woman and tells her that the work is done and it is revealed that Jahnvi and Smriti are working together and that Smriti is the brain behind it all.

HUMM thumbnail

....Now for the rest story i hope someone shall help me!!😛

.........i am tired now😕!!!

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well... i started watching the serial after some of its episodes were over..... so i dont think i can give a detailed account , but, i can tell what i have seen till now.

there is some party at their house and before the party smriti has brought meenakshi to their house and introduced her as her masi to debo, misha and ishita...... all three of them are really sympathetic about her condition and ask her to stay with her masi at their place.

during the party aurindum, bikram and aditya figure out through what was going on that smriti is behind all that is happening at their house. they are called in the outhouse where they see meenakshi and are shocked coz they consider her dead... then smriti comes and says that one of you has raped my mom and i m one of your's daughter... all three of them are shocked to hear this . she asks them to tell her who is the one otherwise she would tell their wives.

she goes to the party and announces that aditya, bikram and aurindum have agreed to finance bhim's movie.... all three of them are again shocked.

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think i might have missed a lot of episodes in between... i m sorry
perveen thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

thanks a lot humm well in uk its only up to the karva chaut thanks a lot for telling me the secret of the three friends i guess i have'nt got the patients to wait till the suspence is over mujhme sabar nahin hai

so i will wait for more up dates and once again thanks a lot bye for know

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Humm u got this from indya.com right?????

If u watch this serial regulrly do update it.