Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa

CHARACTERS SKETCHES

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Here are the character sketches for kabhi haan kabhi naa

DIPANKAR

The one on the right hand side. Dipankar is nerdy guy very uncomfortable with girls. His discomfort is further aggravated by his bossy IAS sister who scolds him at every possible opportunity.For most part dipankar inspite of being an excellent financial analyst has lamentable social skills. He is so quiet and introvert that half the people in his work place even fail to recognise him as thier collegue. He dreams of a sweet and quiet girl who will understand him and love him for what he is.However his sister is pushing him to marry mandira who is as bossy and controlling as her.

CHETAN

He is the one on the left side. Chetan is a regular casanova. He believes in enjoying life to fullest. Being an ad agency guy he gets ample opportunities of meeting several girls and flirting with them. He has more than one girlfriend at present times and he keeps juggling his dates with all of them . He is not looking for a serious and long relationship. He is one of the love them...leave them sort of a guy. He is extrovert , handsome and very world savvy .

ADITYA

The guy in the middle . aditya is vice president in his father's company. He is dignified, shy ,smart ,rich and one woman person. He has an empty photo frame by his bedside and hopes to fill it with the picture of someone special who will be his soulmate. Several girls try flirting with him but he is not interested. All that is important to him is his quest for his better half.

BHABHS

Bhabhs or bhabhi is the only constant female character on all the episodes...she denotes the female view. She is the sister-in-law of aditya. Romantic and wise to core , she is friend and confidante to all the three boys. She is shown to be a doctor by proffession in the show. The way she advises and helps the three friends out of trouble brings a smile on the face. If only all of us were so lucky to have a family member so understanding and frank.

BHAIYA

Bhaiya(have yet to catch the name) is the elder responsible brother of aditya who manages most of the business. He is a stereotype male and it is very easy to relate to him . he has the usual male habit of drolling over lookers,changing channels, passing comments etc.The verbal exchange between bhaiya and bhabhi is very funny and enlightening , both at once. This guy however loves his wife dearly and sees aditya as a kid.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
     I would love to see this serial.Which channel is it airing on??
pj04 thumbnail

hi minnie,

it airs on zee tv

Nisha82 thumbnail
What are the timings of the show?
zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it airs aound 8:00 pm in USA ...dunno what days?????/
spike thumbnail
this show is tooo good! i keep falling off the sofa whenever i watch this show!!!!!!!!!
kdmh thumbnail
it's Stupid😡 i want it too end soon so a new show can come😉
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think it's a really good show it's better then a lot of the ones that come on...it's a enlightning show...it makes you laugha lot and i think it is important to laugh atleats 5-6 times a day it makes you feel good😃