Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Heart Touching Love Story Collection - Page 10

amandalove200 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello!!!
My name is amanda ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you. I will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email Box so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(
[email protected]); believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ididntknewthat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DO YOU KNOW THAT? : salman khan was a pro-swimmer bfore acting and was offered to represent India.

Go to this link for more facts about salman khan - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/salman-khans-unknown-facts/.

WANT TO KNOW which celebrities were pregnant before marriage?

then goto this link - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/pregnant-bollywood-actresses-before-marriage/.

DO YOU KNOW THAT? a lady had sex with 919 men within just 12 hours... and created a World record :O

To know more, Go to the link below - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/lisa-sparks-had-sex-with-919-men-within-12-hours-a-world-record/.

For regular updates like us on facebook - www.facebook.com/medidntknewthat.
Arnoldaustin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Khaya

A Silent Love

From the very beginning, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As the guy is not good with his words, this often causes the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endures it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leaves, they got engaged.

The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice...

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,...it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart every time it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phone calls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, is still crying...

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learnt sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she opened the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

WOW!!!!!!!!! such a nice love story... I really impressed
sgill99881 thumbnail
"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared she won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only does she still love you, she loves you even more."
THE_VAMPIRE thumbnail
YE story ek love story jiska naam hai raabta plzz read n cmnt 

Aur usne ek baar phir us dil ke shape mein bane ring-case ko khola aur ulat pulat kar anguthi ko dekhne laga. Sawal ek baar phir vahi tha jo kal shaam se uske dil mein kam se kam 1000 baar uth chuka tha,

"Is she gonna like it? Did i make the right choice? Should i have picked another one?"

Kuchh na kuchh toh zaroor hona hai,
Saamna aaj unse hona hai...

Kyunki jo chamakti hui si cheez usne apne haath mein thaam rakhi thi vo sirf ek anguthi nahi thi, ek piece of jewellery nahi thi. Uske haath mein us waqt jaise uska dil tha aur dil mein hazaron armaan the. Hazaron khwaab the jo ab us ek sawal mein simat aaye the jo vo is anguthi ke zariye puchhne ja raha tha. Hazaron khwahishen thi jo ab simat kar ek pal mein sama jaane wali thi.

Pichhle ek mahine se usne shehar ke har chhote bade jewellery store ke chakkar laga diye the. Irada sirf ye tha tohfa khaas ho kyunki jis haath ki shaan ye anguthi badhane wali thi vo haath uske liye bahut khaas tha. Jin aankhon mein chamak aani thi vo aankhen khaas thi. Jin baahon ne use thaamna tha, vo baahen khaas thi. Jo jism khushi se uske saath lipat jaane wala tha, vo jism khaas tha. Jo kadam zindagi bhar ab uske saath kadam se kadam milane wale the, vo kadam khaas the. Vo ladki bahut khaas hai, vo ek lamha bahut khaas hai, vo puchhe jane wala sawal khaas hai, uska jawab khaas hai toh tohfa kaise mamuli ho sakta tha.

Par ab jabki ek anguthi par usne faisla kar liya tha toh sawal phir uthne laga tha ke kya vo isse behtar kuchh la sakta tha.

Sawal-e-zindagi aaj karke unse dekhenge,
Kya phir unka jawab hona hai ...

Use bakhubi yaad tha vo din jab usne pehli baar usko dekha tha. Vo pal jo uski zindagi ko hamesha ke liye badal dene wala tha. Vo pal jab uske dil ki dhadkan ek hi waqt par tez bhi ho chali thi aur dheemi bhi. Vo pal jab tamam qaynat jaise thehar si gayi thi. Vo pal jab aaftab ki roshni, mehtab ki thandak, sitaron ki chamak, phoolon ka rang, baarish mein bheegi mitti ki khushbu aur na jaane aisi kitni khoobsurat cheezon ka noor simat kar ek chehre mein aa gaya tha.

"Well, he will be your trainer. He is one of the best we got and with him you will be in good hands"

Us ladki se uska ta'arruf karaya gaya aur ladki ne muskurate hue apna haath aage badhaya.

"Hi"

Vo ek alfaaz ek taraf aur duniya bhar ki aawaz ek taraf. Har saaz tham gaya, har sur badal gaya, har taal thehar gayi.

"Hi" Kisi bevakoof ki tarah use ektuk dekhte hue vo phir hosh mein aaya aur apna haath aage badha kar uske haath ko thama.

Us haath ki narmahat, us jism ki garmi phir vo kabhi bhoola hi nahi. Jo us haath ko thama toh dil yun chaha ke phir kabhi chhode hi nahi. Zindagi bhar yun hi uska haath thaame khade rahe aur apne dil ki tasalli karta rahe ke vo yahin hai, uski nazar ke saamne, uske khyaalon ke bahut paas.

Aur phir zindagi kab badal gayi iska ehsaas use khud bhi nahi hua. Subah aankh khulti toh chehre par muskurahat hoti aur dil mein bas yahi khyaal hota ke vo phir uske kareeb bethegi, uski pahunch ke bahut paas. Sara din uski baat gaur se sunegi, usse kuchh sawal karegi, uske kuchh jawab samjhegi. Halanki ye baat vo khud bhi jaanta tha ke saare sawal, saare jawab sirf us kaam ko lekar honge jo sikhane ka zimma use diya gaya tha par sirf ye khyaal ke us waqt vo duniya jahan ko bhool kar sirf uski baat sun rahi hai, sirf uski aankhon mein dekh rahi hai uske dil ko khush karne ke liye kaafi hota tha.

Yun toh shakal soorat se vo bhi koi bura nahi tha. Ladkiyon ki kami use bhi nahi thi par us ek chehre ki masoomiyat uske har hausle ko past kar deti thi. Vo jab saamne hoti toh yahi khyaal hota ke kaise use apne dil ki baat bataye, yahi darr hota ke kahin vo uske dil ki badhti dhadkan ka shor sun na le, kahin uski aankhon ki chori pakad na le. Kahin use is baat ka gumaan na ho jaaye ke uske dil mein kya chal raha hai aur kahin vo phir khafa hokar munh na pher le.

Anguthi ko vaapis ring-case ke andar rakh kar usne ek nazar apni ghadi par daali. Usse milne ka waqt ho chala tha. Taiyyar toh vo subah se hi hokar betha tha. 10 baar kapde badal chuka tha. Aaj ka din khaas tha aur vo khud bhi khaas dikhna chahta tha. Vo hamesha ye sikayat karti thi ke vo kapde kabhi dhang ke nahi pehanta aur uska dressing sense bilkul bekaar tha. Toh us khaas din ke liye usne anguthi ke saath saath kapde bhi naye kharide the, bilkul vaise jaise ke vo pasand karti thi. Aaj ka din sab vaisa hi hona tha jaisa ke vo pasand karti thi.

"This can not get into anything serious. It wil be over one day and i just want to keep that clear"

Haan bolte hue usne  ye baat bhi saaf kar di thi ke ye rishta sirf waqti hoga, ke vo ek din apne raaste chali jaayegi. Par vo phir bhi khush tha. Jaise ek munh maangi murad mil gayi thi. Vo uske saath ka iqraar kar rahi thi. Toh kya hua agar ye iqraar sirf kuchh waqt ke liye tha. Toh kya hua agar ye saath phir ek baar chhut jaana tha. Chand lamhe uska haath thaam kar beete lamhen us ek zindagi se toh behtar hone wale the jahan vo sirf uski khwahish hi kar sakta tha.

Aur phir 3 mahine baad hi ek din vo uska haath thaame, bheegi aankhon se boli,

"I am in love with you, so much. I want to spend my life with you"

Aur yahan se shuru hua vo safar jiska har lamha khushiyon se bhara hota tha. Jo kabhi is rishte ko waqti bata raha tha aaj zindagi bhar ke liye uska saath chahti thi.

Uske har kadam par duniya uske kadmon mein hoti thi. Vo khush rehta tha aur ye khushi uske chehre se, uski aankhon se saaf numaya hoti thi. Din bhi us ek naam se shuru hota tha aur khatam bhi us ek naam par. Raat aati thi toh uske khwaab lekar aur jaati thi toh usi ke khyaal dekar. Vo uske har pal mein shaamil thi, har saans mein shaamil thi, har baat mein shaamil thi.

Itna darna bhi kya hai duniya se,
Jo bhi hona hai so toh hona hai ...

"You ready my man?" Vo restaurant ke manager se bola jo ke uska dost tha.

Manager ne haan mein gardan hilayi aur usko gale lagate hue ek baar phir badhai di. Subah haseen thi aur vo manager kya, poori duniya jaise use badhai de rahi thi. Usne plan kiya tha ke vo khaana order karenge aur bilkul kisi filmi style mein vo manager us anguthi ko uske drink mein daal kar laayega. Jab vo apna drink pikar glass khaali karegi toh neeche padi anguthi use dikhayi degi aur yahi vo pal hoga jab vo apna haal-e-dil use sunayega.

Zindagi aur maut ka matlab,
Tumko pana hai, tumko khona hai ...

Use yaad tha ke ek din jab usne phone kiya to vo kisi chhoti bachchi ki tarah ro rahi thi.

"Meri anguli darwaze mein aa gayi" Vo subakte hue boli thi.

Usne rone ki aawaz sunkar jaise uska kaleja munh ko aa gaya tha. Dard ki ek lehar uske khud ke dil mein uthi aur pata hi nahi kab khud uski apni aankhen bhi nam ho chali thi. yahi vo lamha tha jab use ehsaas hua tha ke vo kitni shiddat se use chahta hai. Kitna dil-o-jaan se marta hai ke uski takleef mein khud apni takleef mehsoos kar raha hai. Ke uske aansuon mein khud apne aansoo mehsoos kar raha hai.

Aur yahi vo lamha tha jab use apne aapse ye wada kiya tha ke vo kabhi use kisi tarah ki takleef nahi hone dega. Ke vo zindagi ke har par pal mein uske saath rahega. Ke vo jis cheez ki taraf ishara kar degi, vo uske kadmon mein lakar rakh dega. Ke vo uski har khwahish ko uski aankhon mein padh kar zubaan par aane se pehle hi poori kar dega. Ke aaj jin aankhon mei aansoo hain, vo phir kabhi un aankho ko nam hone nahi dega.

"Ye cigarette chhod kyun nahi dete, kyun zabardasti zehar apne hi jism mein bharte rehte ho?"

Vo jab bhi cigarette jalata tha, hamesha jhunjhla kar uska yahi jawab hota tha.

"All right, i will quit" Aur hamesha vo cigarette bujhata hua yahi kehta tha.

Uthke mehfil se mat chale jana,
Tumse roshan ye kona kona hai ...

Usne haath ke ishare se manager ko ishara kiya ke abhi drinks na lekar aaye. Vo kuchh bhujhi bhujhi si lag rahi thi. Hamesha se jis tarah uski aankhon mein khushi hoti thi, aaj vo nahi thi. Hamesha jis tarah vo uske saamne bethi chehakti rehti thi, aaj kuchh khamoshi khamosh si thi.

"Everything all right?" Usne apne haath mein uska haath lete hue kaha.

"We cant meet now. I cant see you anymore. This is the last time"

Jab usne ye kaha toh ek pal ke liye laga ke vo koi mazak kar rahi hai. Chhed rahi hai use jaisa ke vo hamesha karti thi par jab uski aankhon ki sanjeedgi ko dekha toh ehsaas hua ke vo sach bol rahi thi.

"Tum jaante ho ye achhi tarah ke mere parents kabhi nahi maanenge. Unhone mere liye koi aur ladka dhoondha hai. Main kaafi din se tumhein batane ki koshish kar rahi thi par tum hamesha baat taal dete the"

Aur vo sach keh rahi thi. Vo pichhle 2 hafto se keh rahi thi ke use kuchh baat karni hai par vo ye soch kar betha tha ke shayad vo shaadi ki baat karegi aur hamesha ye soch kar taal jata tha ke vo khud use pehle propose karega.

"I am their only child. Unhone bahut kiya hai mere liye" Vo uske saamne bethi keh rahi thi "Main unka dil nahi tod sakti aur agar main tumhare saath rahi toh unhen dukh pahunchaongi. I cant do it, i am sorry"

Vo uthkar chali gayi toh vo pichhe betha yahi sochta raha ke usse nafrat kare ya uske liye gaye faisle ki izzat kare. Vo khud bhi nahi chahta tha ke uske khatir vo apne maan baap ko takleef de, dukh pahunchaye. Ek sawal zindagi ne saamne la khada kiya tha ke uske faisle mein uska saath dekar kya usne sahi kiya, ya galat. Ek aisa sawal jo shayad zindagi bhar ab uska saath dene wala tha.

Vo chah kar bhi koi shikayat nahi kar saka aur na use rok saka. Vo chali gayi aur vo khamoshi se apne haath mein pakdi anguthi ko phir ulat pulat kar dekhne laga.

Ek raabta jo kabhi mohabbat ka tha ab sirf ek is sawal mein aakar simat gaya tha ke sahi kya hota. Agar vo use rokta, uski minnat karta aur use shaadi ke liye manata kya ye sahi hota ya uske faisle mein uska saath dekar, uski baat ko poori izzat se maankar usne sahi kiya. Sawal ek uske dl mein subah bhi tha aur sawal ek uske dil mein ab bhi reh gaya.

Todo, phenko, rakho, karo kuchh bhi,
Dil hamara hai, kya khilona hai?
Alexis123 thumbnail
😊hi body
i am new user in this forum. i got about this forum from my friend victor. i join this forum.
ronald577 thumbnail
thanks for such nice love stories
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tricky game of life..

School ends up with lot of memories.everyone was either happy or sad on the thought of leaving school.except one girl whose eyes showed curiousness and nervousness ..her eyes were glued on the guy opposite to the streetwho was hugging probably a dozen of girls on his side.
She waited for a minute before she thought to call him.she tried to find her voice in the meanwhile her mind kept rehearsing the dialogue she was about to say to him.she closed her eyes and took a sharp breathe before opening them.as her eyes got open it spoted a two beautiful orbs staring close to her.she smiled as now the boy was standing realy close to her.
she gather all her courage to speak her heart fr the last time.
she told him that they cant be frenz anymore coz now she has diferent feling for him.
the boy got confused and gave a blank stare to her
she continued saying that..she is not sure what itis but she think she is in love..even before she was about to finish the boy started laughing.
he made a fun of her feling and asked her to move on.
the girl felt extremely bad her world shatered ina minute.she smiled back to him sadly as she whispered bye takecare and love u From her quivering lips.she turned back to go when she heard hiM say bye...she turned behind to say something when she found he was already leaving ..she stod there watching him go...his hands ocasionaly brushing his face..may be eyes..she was not sure..
that day event kept on replaying in her head forever.even when she turned twenties and was very sucesful women yet somewhere the litle girl in her would apear time and again..who was stil waiting for the boy and engulfed her in a hug.
soon more time pased and her weding got fixed.she was geting maried to a very wel known person in the town.she was hapy..but...

continue...
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Part 2
she was happy but her heart just refused to acept this happines..she was in search a long hunt for the mising puzle..she thought day and night about the emptines in her life.when she realised that may be she has turned and moved on in her life..but the teen who had loved someone in past was left behind..that teen refused to move with out him..her love...
she made a decision and after few days of search she finaly got his number from an old friend.
she tried several times to dial his no and talk to him.but just could not bring herself to speak..she criedas she slept..in her dreams she rewinded the moment when she had proposed him.tears driped down on her cheeks soaking them .she opened her eyes and picked up the phone.
"hello" she heard him say
"h.helo" she started stamering
both kept silence as if they were talking with unspoken words.
after a long minute he spoke"iknow its u...speak something please"
she closed her eyes and let the tears flow thru them
he tried to hear something..but only could here her breathing..."i know u r scared and sad..telme..speak to me..please" he repeated himself.
she waited for a long minute and gather her courage to say the final word..something she was craving to say...from god knows when.."i..i stil love u..n..n m stil waiting for u.." she said as she hunged up the phone..her brain kicked her to breathe..
that night.
that night went in wait..she sighed as she loked at the dor..her heart believed that he would come...but her mind screamed that he wont..
night past and the day came..where everythig was about to changed..
she got up with a phone cal ringing next to her...
"helo" she said in raspy sleepy voice.
"open the door..."
it was him..him!...
"what?"her sleep blew away...
"i said open the damn door..we got 10 minutes.."
" 10 min for wat" she asked confused
"to run Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
"What?" r u crazy..." she was shocked would be understatement.
"no..now comeon and open the door.." he said in a command and authorative tone.
"ok" she walked up to door and opened it..it took her a moment to actualy believe he was standing in front of her.although he got litle tough look now..but he yet looked so gorgeous..
"close ur mouth u can gawk on me later.." he clasp his hands in her and pulled her with him to the main door.with in few min they were on bike..
"Hey stop!" she screamed..
he puled the brake and with a screeched bike came to halt
"i cant run like this.." she said serious
"omg nowdont tel me u wana run with urbags and all..baby we wil buy it later.."
"not that du uh..y have u come now.."she asked again
"coz u dint wana mary thatrichie...and so i came to rscue.." he said sheepily.
"really?" she asked with eyebrow raise
"no..actualy..i ..i"
"i what?" she asked frustratd
" i .."
"drop me back home" she ordered him roling her eyes..
"no wait..i wil say..i love u.." he said in a breathe..
her face lit up brightly
"but u said me to find someone else right?"
"i know m idiot..i love u..but "
"but u dint want to admit coz of urs stupid popular image?"
he noded hishead in yes..
"ugh..." she slaped him n face..
"ouch..what was this for.."he asked rubing his cheks
"for ur stupid thinking.." She leaned down and kised him on cheeks where she slaped..
"now y this?" he asked amused
"becoz u finaly said it.."she said with a smile..
the boy puled her close and kised her on lips.
"um "she looked confused..
"i love u.."
"i love u more.."she answered with a blush
he made her sit on bike again and drove away..
"hey butwhen we wil tel our family?" she asked..
"we r going on vacation love..and m sure our family would love our litle surprise" he lick his lips for tease..
"hopefuly!"