Heart Touching Love Story Collection - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
👏aal are heart touching fictionxs<3 love dem...
Posted: 10 years ago
all the so good... keep up the good work...😊😊
Posted: 9 years ago
I was single till 24, and rather depressed. Had given up on relationships because of being disappointed by the previous ones. And my parents were trying to fix me up in an arranged marriage to a guy i didnt even know. It took courage but i stood up against their decision and told them im going to find my own man. Not bow to the pressures of family or society, i am going to be an independent woman who makes her own choices. It was hard to meet new people because of my limited circles. I tried dating apps but most of them were paid or filled with stalkers and creeps. Id given up but then i signed up for this rather exclusive kind of app that was giving out free trials to some users. Hoping to meet that special someone soon now. www.facebook.com/getwooapp 
Hope this one works out. :)

... edited 
Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍🏼hatxs off to aal stoies
It was the Month of December,the time was 11:30 PM ,and in 30 minutes Tuesday was going to be raise. In India, December is a month of cold winds.And at that time, you may not find anyone on the road .Not even, straw dogs.
Mostly everyone would be sleeping and the rest of ones like me would be glued to their mobile phones or Tv sets.
Just a few seconds after I placed my phone on the table and I was just thinking to get some sleep,My phone beeped followed by a continous vibration .There was a message from an unknown number

"Hey Vishal,Its me shruti...I got ur no. from Amrita...I really liked the way you approached and proposed me in front of class...sorry I moved away that time..i sholud have said something..i can say it now but wait for tommorow to hear .. meet you in class ... Good night ...tc "

After reading the msg, the mobile got off my hand and hit the floor.But that time , Who cared about the mobile, I was shocked .I was continously mummering "shruti texted me!".."Its not possible although it happened Its not possible"
The girl I love from the first time I saw her 2 yrs before ,she texted me. I in excitement ,didnt thought even once and reached outside her house in such a winter .After reaching her house , I texted her

"Hey Shruti..you was going to say me something tomorrow ..the time is now 12:04 AM ,tommorow begin now, I am standing outside your house and I can't wait for class now .come out quick.I am waiting..."

2 hours passed,But she was not anywhere in my site .In excitement to see and hear what She wanted to say,(although i knew what she wanted to say) I even forgot to wear a jacket and a full pant .I was standing in that cold wind wearing T-shirt and Half pants.Due to cold my nose was jammed and my legs were tremmbelling.My brain had lost all the will to wait for her ,but deep in my heart.I was saying that "she is not asleep..she too dreaming of me with her eyes wide open"

3 more hours passed,she was not anywhere.I was trembelling and my both arms were folded so much tightly to my back like they were jammed.My brain was tired and it  was thinking continously .

Why the hell I am not going home?
I can meet her in the class,Why I am waiting like an idiot?

But Just the same moments,clumsy but soft and soothing feelings were coming from nearby of my heart .I didnt knew whether it was love or something else.I didnt really knew whether it was love or some idiotic teenager's exciting behaviour.Every time my brain decided to go home ,My heart stopped me by saying that "may be she would come out the next moment you leave from here"

Finally, at 5:12 AM mirracle happened ,she with wide opened arms ,with her mouth opened to her fullest extreme .She came out .She rolled her hand on her big
eyes to open it fully like a baby do . She was looking really pretty.The thing I noticed the most important in that miracle was when she flewed her hand in my direction looking at me ,I was standing with no more trembelling  and my arms were not folded anymore. It was like ,I am standing in cold at road and a sunshine just in the front of me in a balcony changed the season of winter into hot summer. I was lost in her cute looks and her shining eyes ,was neither saying nor signing .I was just looking at her continously. Suddenly ,my phone beeped and there was a message .That message made my stay worth full.

"you waited all night long ,here outside my house for me vishal!!!!...Thank you for making me feel special..I LOVE YOU VISHAL...I LOVE YOU..."

I LOVE YOU TOO sHRUTI...I LOVE YOU TOO

Love is Love...it can make u feel summer in winter...and winter in summer.Keep lovinng

READ MORE LOVE STORIES
Go to : www.facebook.com/sls4547

^ dat was cute but waiting for someone in damn cold winter for whole night , it just mad 😆
Nice Love Story Collection. A Silent Love has touched my heart very much ...😲
Lovestories are marvellous! But how about creating one yourself? And you won't need any paper - let's create it in reality! A real romance. Or just pleasant chat. Or love of your life. Look carefully, chose from many, express your preferences! Go to kovla.com  and let your story begin! 
WoW! Nice story I read some of them. Very funny and interesting too. I like it.