Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
a sweet love story

Two butterflies were in love......... 😛 😛

One day, they decided to play Hide n Seek.......

During the play.....
Boy Butterfly - "A small game within us"
Girl Butterfly - "OK"
Boy Butterfly - "The one who sits in this flower tomorrow early in the morning.....that one loves the other one more....."
Girl Butterfly - "OK"

Next morning, the boy butterfly waits for the flower to open so that he can sit before the girl butterfly does......

Finally, the flower opened.....

What did he see.....?????........

The girl butterfly had died inside the flower..... 😲

She stayed there all night......so that early in the morning......as soon as she sees him.......she can fly to him and tell him how much she loved him........

This is true LOVE....

Life is LOVE....... 😃

👏
Edited by Gorgeous_Rosa - 17 years ago
cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.

Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition
but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant.

Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you
through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face.

In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.

You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.

You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you.

You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and
possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
nancyred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Caught by her smile

Well like most authors i am one who do not believe in love at first sight untill i experienced it myself...
It all started like this, I was with a few friends at McDonalds, after my lecture from school, we were chatting and laughing at some stupid stories that one of my friends told...
Just then, a group of girls come and took their seats, there was this girl, quite outstanding for that striking red top she was wearing and she had this sweet smile...
Then, while they were at the counter, ordering their food, i noticed something, they all had a disability, they could not talk... But, this was not considered a disability to me, i walked up to them, and ask for her number, well, she was suprised?
But, she eventually gave me her address and her name is Elaine, she does not have a phone at home and there was no possibility to talk to her...
After a few days, i sent her a letter, asking her out on a date the following Saturday. Whether she agreed to the date or was it rejected, i could not tell for i do not know!
We were supposed to meet at the Lido cinema to catch a movie, i waited for around 5mins then, she appeared. She was wearing that same smile that caught me..
In the cinema, we saw he show "Ice Age." In order to communicate, i needed to get a pen and paper...
I asked her about how she felt about me.. she told me she was very happy, but at the same time, she was worried as she could not define whether my love was out of sympathy or was it from my heart.
From that moment, i have been asking myself the question, untill a month later after my exams, i finally made up my mind, i was really in love with her, not for her disability that i sympathize, not for that she is pretty, but for the fact that i love her... i went to her home, which made her quite suprised, i pulled her out of her home and ran to the park in font of her block of flats, i looked at her and wrote to her how i felt, she looked at my with those big black eyes, those that could take your soul away if you were you stare at it for a long time.
She took the pen and wrote this sentence,"I love you too, but now that i am assured that you love me for wat i am and not out of sympathy, i feel that i will not regret the decision.."
Now, we have been together for two years and althoguh we have not planned to get married, i have never once quarrel with her, not even on paper and i never will...

Caught by her smile
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

manishthefire wrote:
Hey Friens !!
Here I M Sharing another story
the author of this story is one of my frien..
Aftr So Many Sad Love Stories This is A good Happy Ending Love Story !!
Enjoy !!

This love storyy started, when I was in school...My story is lil funnyy but sometimes I thinkk if I would have never met him wht would have happened??? My mom and his mom r frndss but we had never met each other...We were studin in same school and same class but in different sections...I juz heard his name but never knew who he was??How he looks like?? He saw me once and since tht dayy he loves me.... Once I was standin in the school canteen wid 2 of my other frnds while he was speakin to someone else lil away frm the Canteen..Some said me tht he was standin there and I juz asked myy frndss(who were wid me) to show me who the guy was?? They pointed out him butt I couldnt see him properly though I am a short-sightedness...But whn he saw someone showin me he wentt away frm there and myy other 2 frnds who knew tht he loves me laughed and started teasin me tht he went away..At the end of tht dayy whn I askedd my same frndss to show tht guy again they were like fishin a reason whyy was I trying to knw abt him…But at tht time I didn't hav any feelings for him…Soon days and days passed and I tried to find more abt him….Once after tution my frnd said tht he was callin me…Whn I wentt in,seein me he went away…We went on a picnic on 15th of Aug all teased me tht day and I really cried a lot….I still remember it was 20th of Aug whn I saw him for the 1st time clearly…I was standin near his class room speakin to one of his classmate…He came and whn he saw me near his class he juz turned back…All laughed…I asked who was itt…All said it was AM…..I got too angry and wentt up to my class room…Thn I came back and asked a guy to call him up….Thn he came out and our conversation r as follows:- I- R U Ku…? He- Yes.. I- Look U r Ku… and I am Kuk…?? Our name is matching a lot so lets be brother and sister…. He passed a smile and wentt away and this smile took away my heart..I said him tht but I couldntt concentrate on the 1st two periods….He was walkin a lil far frm me and goin to lab but I was lookin @ him hiddinglyy… Tht day during lunch break I went to the Canteen and he was there too…Tht was the place where one of my frnd came and requested me to b his frnd…Thnn we became frndds but we never spoke to each other…Next day while I was goin to tution, he was sittin on a place…He saw me and I saw him too but we didntt speak to each other quietly I went aawayy but I was like cryin tht day…All the weekkss same happened and finally I knew I love him.. So I shared with one of my cousin and said him all abt my feelings…and I said him too tht I can never express my feelings … But atleast I could see him after my 10th grade so my brother said tht one day we would follow him and find out his house…. So finally a day came it was 4th Sep..He wentt out of the school and stopped at a distance..Suddenly my cousin came and I showed him the guy…We followed him in such a manner tht no one could know…But I failed tht day…. It was the most embarrassing moment … Tht night I sat on the terrace alone and cried….Soon many rumors were spread tht he had proposed me and I slapped him….So as it was a chance for me to speak to himm, I thought the chance shouldn't be left out…Next day our Prelim exams were starting…. After exams he juz walked passed by whn I said my frnd to call him up..I asked "Have U proposed me?"..He said "no".. Thn I said "Have I slapped U?" He replied "No"… Thn I said "Why the hell all r sayin like this…" He said me not to care as I am juz his frnd….I asked him how was the exam….He said it was Ok….Tht day I realized tht I could have lived widout him if he would have never talked to me..But now I cant live without him..Tht day I couldn't study a bit too & was tension was how to give the exams?Next day I didn't speak to him..After exams I juz looked at him..Thn all papers were like messed up…Thn after a day we talked over phonee….Thn I shared with one of my frnd..he said him ..Thn he said my frnd tht he would propose me the next day but he didn't..Thn finally he proposed me on 1st of October..Tht day we started our journey of love….Our life completely changed….. Our studies completed and we became one on "25th January 2005".....
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"Love Story which will touch ur Heart"

There was once a guy who suffered from cancer.
A cancer that can't be treated.

He was 18 years old and he could die anytime.
All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother.

He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.

So he asked his mother and she gave him permission.
He walked down his block and found a lot of stores.

He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked.

He stopped and went back to look into the store.

He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight.

He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her.

He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.

She looked up and asked "Can I help you ?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it. "Would you like me to wrap it for you ?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.
She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store.

He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him.
He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped.
He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out !!!RRRRRING!!!

The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" It was the girl. She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday. " The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day.
The mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes.

So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one. Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper.
The mother picked it up and started to read it. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute.

Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn. The mother opened another CD... Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn Love is when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You"
Edited by tnbedi - 17 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

A date!

After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie.

She said I love you but I know this other woman loves you and would love to spend some time with you.

The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been a widow for 19 years, but the demands of my work and my three children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally.

That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.

"What's wrong, are you well," she asked? My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a sur prise invitation is a sign of bad news.

"I thought that it would be pleasant to be with you," I responded. " Just the two of us."

She thought about it for a moment, and then said, " I would like that very much."

That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed t hat she, too, seemed to be nervous about our date. She waited in the door with her coat on. She had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that she had worn to celebrate her last wedding anniversary.

She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an angel's.

"I told my friends that I was going to go out with my son, and they were impressed, "she said, as she got into the car. "They can't wait to hear about our meeting".

We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant, was very nice and cozy. My mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady. After we sat down,

I had to read the menu. Large print. Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mom sitting there staring at me. A nostalgic smile was on her lips.

"It was I who used to have to read the menu when you were small," she said.

"Then it's time that you relax and let me return the favor," I responded.

During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation - nothing extraordinary, but catching up on recent events of each other's life. We talked so much that we missed the movie.

As we arrived at her house later, she said, "I'll go out with you again, but only if you let me invite you." I agreed.

"How was your dinner date ?" asked my wife when I got home. "Very nice. Much more so than I could have imagined," I answered.

A few days later, my mother died of a massive heart attack. It happened so suddenly that I did to do anything for her.

Some time later, I received an envelope with a copy of a restaurant receipt from the same place mother and I had dined.

An attached note said: "I paid this bill in advance. I wasn't sure that I could be there; but nevertheless, I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your wife. You will never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son."

At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: " I LOVE YOU!" and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve.

Nothing in life is more important than God and your family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off till "some other time."

Pass this along to everyone with an aging parent, to a child, to an adult, to anyone with a parent. Here's hoping today is better than yesterday and tomorrow.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is what True Love is all about:

when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He stated that he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am.

I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him look at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound.

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
farisss4 thumbnail

This story tells us something about LOVE & LIFE.

My husband is S/W Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.

Two years of courtship and now, five years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restlessness.

I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship and my feelings. I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy. My husband is my complete opposite; his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about LOVE.

One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a divorce.

"Why? " he asked, shocked.

"I am tired. There are no reasons for everything in the world !" I answered.

He kept silent the whole night, seemingly in deep thought. My feeling of disappointment only increased. Here was a man who was not able to even express his predicament, so what else could I expect from him?

And finally he asked me: "What can I do to change your mind?"

Somebody said it right... It's hard to change a person's personality, and I guess, I have started losing faith in him.

Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered: "Here is the question. If you can answer and convince my heart, I will change my mind.

Let's say, I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff, and we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death. Will you do it for me?"

He said: " I will give you your answer tomorrow...." My hopes just sank by listening to his response.

I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near the front door, that goes....

My dear, "I would not pick that flower for you, but....please allow me to explain the reasons further.....

This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading.

"When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, and you cry in front of the screen. I have to save my fingers so that I can help to restore the programs.

You always leave the house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you.

You love traveling but always lose your way in a new city. I have to save my eyes to show you the way.

You always have the cramps whenever your "good friend" approaches every month. I have to save my palms so that I can calm the cramps in your tummy.

You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories to cure your boredom.

You always stare at the computer, and that will do nothing good for your eyes. I have to save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help to clip your nails and help to remove those annoying white hairs. So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful sand...and tell you the colour of flowers, just like the colour of the glow on your young face...

Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do... I could not pick that flower yet, and die ... "

My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of his handwriting. .. And as I continue on reading... "Now, that you have finished reading my answer, and if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside bringing your favorite bread and fresh milk...

I rushed to pull open the door, and saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk bottle and loaf of bread....Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, and I have decided to leave the flower alone...

That's LIFE, and LOVE. When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace and dullness.

Love shows up in all forms; even in very small and cheeky forms. It has never been a model. It could be the dullest and most boring form ...

Flowers, and romantic moments are only used and appear on the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands... AND THAT'S LIFE

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A Sad Love Story telling us not to be afraid of expressing our Feelings. ...if you read this b4..no prob just read it again..

I have a boyfriend who grew up with me. His name is Vin. I always thought of him as a friend
until last year, when we went to a trip from a club. I found that I fell in love with him. Before that
trip was over, I took a step and confessed my love for him. And soon, we became a pair of
lovers, but we loved each other in different ways. I always concentrated on him only, but by
his side, there were so many other girls. To me, he was the only one, but to him, maybe I was just another girl…

"Vin, do you want to go watch a movie?" I asked.
"I can't"
"Why? You need to study at home?" I felt disappointment grabbing me.
"No… I am going to meet a friend…"

He was always like that. He met girls in front of me, like it was nothing. To him, I was just a girlfriend. The word 'love' only came out from my mouth. Since I knew him, I had never heard him say 'I love you' before. To us, there weren't any anniversaries at all. He didn't say anything from the first day and it continued till 100 days…200days… Everyday, before we say goodbye, he would just hand me a doll, everyday, without fail. I don't know why…

Then one day…

Me: Um, Vin, I …
Vin: What…don't drag, just say..
Me: I love you.
Vin: ……you….um, just take this doll and go home.
That was how he ignored my 'three words' and handed me the doll. Then he disappeared, like he was running away. The dolls I received from him everyday, filled my room, one by one. There were many…
Then one day came, my 18th year old birthday. When I got up in the morning, I pictured a party with him, and stranded myself in my room, waiting for his call. But… lunch passed, dinner passed… and soon the sky was dark… he still didn't call. It was already tiring to look at the phone anymore. Then around 2am in the morning, he suddenly called me and woke me from my sleep. He told me to come out of the house. Still, I felt joy and I ran out happily.

Me: Vin…
Vin: Here…take this…
Again, he handed me a little doll.
Me: What's this?
Vin: I didn't give it to you yesterday, so I am giving it to you now. I'm going home now, bye.
Me: Wait, wait! Do you know what today is?
Vin: Today? Huh?
I felt so sad, I thought he would remember my birthday. He turned around and walked away like nothing had happen. Then I shouted… "Wait…"
Vin: You have something to say?
Me: Tell me, tell me you love me…
Vin: What?!
Me: Tell me
I put my pathetic self behind and clung on to him. But he just said simple cold words and left.
"I don't want to say…that I love someone so easily, if you are desperate to hear it, then find someone else."
That was what he said. Then he ran off. My legs felt numb… and I collapsed to the ground. He didn't want to say it easily… How could he…. I felt that… Maybe he is not the right guy for me…
After that day, I stranded myself at home crying, just crying. He didn't call me, although I was waiting. He just continued handing me a little doll every morning outside my house. That's how those dolls piled up in my room… everyday
After a month, I got myself together and went to school. But what made the pain resurface was that… I saw him on a street… with another girl… He had a smile on his face, one that he never showed me…as he touched the doll… I ran straight back home and looked at the dolls in my room, and tears fell… Why did he gave these to me… Those dolls are probably picked out by some other girls…In a fit of anger, I threw the dolls around. Then suddenly, the phone rang. It was him. He told me to come out to the bus stop outside my house. I tried to calm myself down and walked to the bus stop. I kept reminding myself that I am going to forget him, that… it's going to end. Then he came into my sight, holding a big doll

Vin: Jo, I thought you were pissed, you really came?
I couldn't help hating him, acting like nothing had happen and joking around. Soon, he held out the doll as usual…
Me: I don't need it. Vin: What….why…
I grabbed the doll from his hands and threw it on the road.
Me: I don't need this doll, I don't need it anymore!! I don't want to see a person like you again!
I spitted out all the words that were inside me. But unlike other days, his eyes very shaking.
"I'm sorry" He apologized in a tiny voice. He then walked over to the road to pick up the doll…
Me: You stupid! Why are you picking up the doll?! Just throw it away!!!

But he ignored me and just went to pick the doll. Then…

With a loud honk, a big truck was heading towards him.
"Vin! Move! Move away!" I shouted… But he didn't hear me, he squatted down and picked up the doll.
"Vin, move!" ~!! "Boom!" That sound, so terrifying.
That's how he went away from me. That's how he went away without even opening his eyes to say one word to me.
After that day, I had to go through everyday with guiltiness and the sadness of losing him… And after spending two months like a crazy person… I took out the dolls.

Those were the only gifts he left me since the day we started going out. I remembered the days I spent with him and started to count the days… when we were in love…

"One…two… three…" That was how… I started to count the dolls…
"Four hundred and eighty four… four hundred and eighty five…" It all ended with 485 dolls.
I then started to cry again, with a doll in my arms. I hugged it tightly, then suddenly…

"I love you~, I love you~" I dropped the dolls, shocked.

"I….lo..ve…you??" I picked up the dolls and pressed its stomach.

"I love you~ I love you~" It can't be! I pressed all the dolls' stomach as it piled on the side.
"I love you~"
"I love you~"
"I love you~"
Those words came out non-stop. I…love you… Why didn't I realize that….That his heart was always by my side, protecting me. Why didn't I realize that he love me this much… I took out the doll under the bed and pressed it's stomach, that was the last doll, the one that fell on the road. It had his blood stain on it. The voice came out, the on that I was missing so much…

"Jo…Do you know what today is? We've been loving each other for 486 days. Do you know what 486 is? I couldn't say I love you…. Um… since I was too shy… If you forgive me and take this doll, I will say that I love you… everyday… till I die… Jo… I love you…"

The tears came flowing out of me. Why? Why? I asked god, why do I only know about all this now? He can't be by my side, but he loved me until his last minute…

For that… and for that reason… to me… it became courage… to live a beautiful life…

Moderator's Note:
Story removed as it has been posted already by someone on pg.6! with the title 'Love and Life'. Please go through all the pages while you are going to post any story to make sure that it hasn't been posted already.

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago