Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Heart Touching Love Story Collection - Page 4

kokak thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Moderator's Note:

First of all Welcome to the forum.

Second, please refrain from posting any sexual content or websites. Please make sure this doesn't happen again or will be served with a Warning or straight Ban.

*Post Content Removed from the post becuase of violation of IF COC.*

Edited by scorpion134 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lil misunderstanding is make yOu tO dream... but when yOu taste the truth, these dreams remain dreams fOever.... Dreams are just dreams and nOthing else...this is my experience Of lOve.............
                                                                                                                                       I am talking bOut schOol life... beside a bench Of a guy, a gurl sits, whO is his best best best friend... she share every mOment Of her life wid him sO that they are very clOse tO each Other... He persOnally feel fOr her frOm his childhOod but never tOld her bOut his feelings... well, this seems tO be like a simple lOve stOry like in every hindi mOvie but what am telling yOu is truth... he never thOught, that Once a time came when she share a mOment Of her life which is enOugh tO break his all dreams... 😭
                        and........ the time came very sOon.... they reached tO 10th grade... final year Of skOooool.... Once she tOld the guy... "yOu are the One whO is clOsest tO me... sO that what i am sharing wid yOu, i wOnt just infOrm tO any One bOut it but just yOu.. cOz i belive yOu..." she tOld him that she like a guy, but she dOes'nt knew that is this lOve Or just attractiOn....... ... Ohhhhhh...... hOw painful that was😭

ahhhhhhhh..... lOve hurtsss this time......... and yOu knOw its pain..... 😭😭

when she tOld him that cOmplete stOry, the guy realize that this is nOt just attractiOn.... that guy knew the guy tO whOm that gurl lOve sO that he make a realtiOn Of her and the guy and they are still in lOve..... 4 years passed but when he saw her, he fall in lOve wid her again andd again.....😳😳😳

this lOve wOnt be finished yet..... thats nOt the Only sacrifies he dO.... she iz still his friend, and when he saw her with any Other guy... hOwzz he bears this pain.... just think...😭

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This story tells us something about LOVE & LIFE...

My husband is S/W Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.

Two years of courtship and now, five years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restlessness.

I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship and my feelings. I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy. My husband is my complete opposite; his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about LOVE.

One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a divorce.

"Why? " he asked, shocked.

"I am tired. There are no reasons for everything in the world !" I answered.

He kept silent the whole night, seemingly in deep thought. My feeling of disappointment only increased. Here was a man who was not able to even express his predicament, so what else could I expect from him?

And finally he asked me: "What can I do to change your mind?"

Somebody said it right... It's hard to change a person's personality, and I guess, I have started losing faith in him.

Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered: "Here is the question. If you can answer and convince my heart, I will change my mind.

Let's say, I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff, and we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death. Will you do it for me?"

He said: " I will give you your answer tomorrow...." My hopes just sank by listening to his response.

I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near the front door, that goes....

My dear, "I would not pick that flower for you, but....please allow me to explain the reasons further.....

This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading.

"When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, and you cry in front of the screen. I have to save my fingers so that I can help to restore the programs.

You always leave the house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you.

You love traveling but always lose your way in a new city. I have to save my eyes to show you the way.

You always have the cramps whenever your "good friend" approaches every month. I have to save my palms so that I can calm the cramps in your tummy.

You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories to cure your boredom.

You always stare at the computer, and that will do nothing good for your eyes. I have to save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help to clip your nails and help to remove those annoying white hairs. So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful sand...and tell you the colour of flowers, just like the colour of the glow on your young face...

Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do... I could not pick that flower yet, and die ... "

My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of his handwriting. .. And as I continue on reading... "Now, that you have finished reading my answer, and if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside bringing your favorite bread and fresh milk...

I rushed to pull open the door, and saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk bottle and loaf of bread....Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, and I have decided to leave the flower alone...

That's LIFE, and LOVE. When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace and dullness.

Love shows up in all forms; even in very small and cheeky forms. It has never been a model. It could be the dullest and most boring form ...

Flowers, and romantic moments are only used and appear on the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands... AND THAT'S LIFE

P/s: this is not my experience but it truly happens..lets get the moral of this story..most of the time we do not appreciate people around us, they may not good in expressing their feelings but it doesn't mean that they don't love u. If they aren't good at expressing love, then why don't we take the first step to show some love??? great day ahead my friends...

Reg,
Ika😊
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

Adildagr8
Goldie

Warning level: (%)
Posted: 29 October 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> < name=google_ads_ marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-3952229324342781&dt=1194155277672&lmt=1194155277&prev_fmts=728x15_0ads_al_s%2C728x90_as&at=468x60_as&output=&correlator=1194155277662&channel=3121559081&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D778542&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=0000FF&color_url=008000&color_border=FFFFFF&ad_=text_image&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_topics.asp%3FFID%3D211&cc=34&ga_vid=1308713164.1190394533&ga_sid=1194155276&ga_hid=2109287716&ga_fc=true&flash=9&u_h=600&u_w=800&u_ah=566&u_aw=800&u_cd=32&u_tz=300&u_java=true" Border=0 width=468 scrolling=no height=60 allowTransparency></>

Before the marriage:

------------ -----

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

------------ ----

Now after the marriage you can read it from bellow to up, start with second last

cool_pooja thumbnail

prettygalhere

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.

"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."

"When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth."

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss but they look happy and sometimes they dance in the kitchen while kissing."

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."

"Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no."

"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared she won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only does she still love you, she loves you even more."

"There are 2 kinds of love. Our love. God's love. But God makes both kinds of them."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they've know each other so well."

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."

"Love is-if you hold hands and sit beside each other in the cafeteria. That means you're in love. Otherwise, you can sit across from each other and be okay."

"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."

"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken."

"Don't feel so bad if you don't have a boyfriend. There's lots of stuff you can do without one."

"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."

"If you want somebody to love you, then just be yourself. Some people try to act like somebody else, somebody the boy likes better. I think the boy isn't being very good if he does this to you and you should just find a nicer boy."

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day"

"When you're born and see your mommy for the first time.

"Love is what makes people hide in the dark corners of movie theaters."

"Love goes on even when you stop breathing and you pick up where you left off when you reach heaven."

"My enemies taught me how to love."

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

"You have to fall in love before you get married. Then when you're married, you just sit around and read books together."

"I let my big sister pick on me because my Mom says she only picks on me because she loves me. So I pick on my baby sister because I love her."

"Love cards like Valentine's cards say stuff on them that we'd like to say ourselves, but we wouldn't be caught dead saying."

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."

"Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross."

"You never have to be lonely. There's always somebody to love, even if it's just a squirrel or a kitten."

"You can break love, but it won't die."

Author Unknown

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What is love? When we claim that it's love that we have for someone, are we correct? Something to ponder upon.....

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest?
It isn't love, it's like.

You can't keep your eyes or hands off of them, am I right?
It isn't love, it's lust.

Are you proud, and eager to show them off?
It isn't love, it's luck.

Do you want them because you know they're there?
It isn't love, it's loneliness.

Are you there because it's what everyone wants?
It isn't love, it's loyalty.

Are you there because they kissed you, or held your hand?
It isn't love, it's low confidence.

Do you stay for their confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt them?
It isn't love, it's pity.

Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat?
It isn't love, it's infatuation.

Do you pardon their faults because you care about them?
It isn't love, it's friendship.

Do you tell them every day they are the only one you think of?
It isn't love, it's a lie.

Are you willing to give all of your favourite things for their sake?
It isn't love, it's charity.

Does your heart ache and break when they're sad?
Then it's love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong?
Then it's love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?
Then it's love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you there?
Then it's love.

Do you accept their faults because they're a part of who they are?
Then it's love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret?
Then it's love.

Would you allow them to leave you, not because they want to but because they have to?
Then its love.

Would you give them your heart, your life, your death?
Then it's love.

Now, if love is painful, and tortures us so, why do we love? Why is it all we search for in life? This pain, this agony? Why is it all we long for? This torture, this powerful death of self? Why?

The answer is so simple cause it's...LOVE. It is such an addiction that even people who are not having it wish to experience and share it with someone!

Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Class 10...

As I sat there in English class,I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called 'best friend'. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't think of me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before. I handed them to her. She said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, ....I dont know why.

Class 11...

The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine.She looked at me, said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, .... I dont know why.

Second year...

The day before a college dance festival she walked to my locker. "My date is sick" she said, "he's not gonna go" well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th class, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as 'best friends'. So we did. That night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. She said- "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, ...I dont know why.

A day passed, then a week, then a month ... and more time.

Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angle upon stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine-but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said- 'you're my best friend, thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, ...I dont know why.

Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married... the one I have loved all my life is getting married now !!! I watched her say 'I do' and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said 'you came'. She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, ...I dont know why.

Years passed...

I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'. At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: "I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him, I wish he would tell me he loved me. But he's just too shy, ...I dont know why."

'I wish I did too...' I thought to my self, and I cried. Everyone... this is one of those timeless tales which might have happened at anytime... might even be happening rite now in your life .. maybe !!! So do yourself a favour, tell her/him you love them 'cuz they just won't be there forever.
cool_pooja thumbnail

Adildagr8
Goldie

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

KYA KEHNA the first time I saw you, I asked my self HUM APKE HAI KAUN, feeling that KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI so I decided to forward you a PUKAR from DIL SE. I thought that by the way HUM TO MOHABBAT KAREGA…so with my DIL TO PAGAL HAI, I dream to be your HERO No.1 and I'll make you my BIWI No.1. You might think that I am fooling you as BADAL but remember JHOOT BOLE KAWA KATE. Please JANAM SAMJA KARO that PYAAR KOHI KHEL NAHIN and I admit that DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. I trust AAP MERE HAI SANAM. I believe that HUM APKE DIL MEIN REHTE HAIN for HAMESHA. Remember JAB PYAR KISSI SE HOTA HAI why not AA ABH LAUT CHALEIN and you can come SAAJAN KI BAHON MEI. There is SIRF TUM in my life. If you say YES BOSS, then I will become your JORU KA GULAM. Don't worry be happy, DHOLI SAJA KE RAKHNA because DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.
KAHO NA PYAR HAI, MERE SANAM.

cool_pooja thumbnail

Adildagr8
Goldie

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> < name=google_ads_ marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-3952229324342781&dt=1194352395344&lmt=1194352395&prev_fmts=728x15_0ads_al_s%2C728x90_as&at=468x60_as&output=&correlator=1194352395334&channel=3121559081&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D778542&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=0000FF&color_url=008000&color_border=FFFFFF&ad_=text_image&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Fforum_topics.asp%3FFID%3D211&cc=83&ga_vid=1308713164.1190394533&ga_sid=1194351709&ga_hid=1176515355&ga_fc=true&flash=9&u_h=600&u_w=800&u_ah=566&u_aw=800&u_cd=32&u_tz=300&u_java=true" Border=0 width=468 scrolling=no height=60 allowTransparency></>

In front of the person u love,ur heart beats faster.
But in front of the person u like,u get happy.

In front of a person u love,winter seems like a spring.
But in front of a person u like,winter is just a beautiful winter.

If u look into the eyes of the one u love,u blush.
But if u look into the eyes of the one u like,u smile.

In front of a person u love,u can't say anything on ur mind.
But in front of a person u like,u can.

In front of the one u love,u tend to get shy.
But in front of the one u like,u can show ur own self.

U can't look straight into the eyes of the one u love.
But u can always smile into the eyes of the one u like.

When the one u love is crying,u cry with him.
But when the one u like is crying,u end up comforting him.

The feeling of love starts from the eye.
But the feeling of liking starts from the ear.

So if u stop liking a person u used to like,all u
need to do is close ur ears.
But if u try to close ur eyes,love turns into a drop
of tear & remains in ur heart forever.......