Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam_naan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
My Begining, and present

Part1
---You cant make some one love you or like you its very clear as it is.
At the age of 8 I met this young,free spirit little kid
during summer, I met him out of church and my brother, they became best friends because of that summer.
We just saw them one day at church and then bonded so quickly.
We spent long sunny days and pool days with him and his sister. Going to each others houses and playing our little games. I never really liked him, we were just summer buddies.I was just a little girl. and he was just a little boy.

Then, He never came back to church, summer ended and which in my opinion didn't really care that he left but to my brother it hurt him. I lived my childhood and forgot much about him, his name came up a couple times but not much.

Seven years later, I passed 7th grade and 6th grade came in.
April 6th, My brother invited a close friend and another one, and him.
seven years really did change him and me. I was blown away by his presents when he walked in the door, I didn't even recognize him. I blushed at his first smile to me.
That night was fascinating, I grew an attachment to him and he did to. Every little stare and touch meant so much, I screamed inside. Hes face was so gorgeous it would make you insecure to even stare back. We stayed up late and
built a little hut and laid on top of each other and all told stories. In that little hut our first innocent little kiss happened. I told people what happened and my brothers tried to get us together but he never said yes.
Another couple months passed and no scene or voice of his.
Then,Summer came and still he wouldn't speak to me.
finally he came over again,

sunny days,mall,lake days,late nights,another kiss,little confessions.
We became closer,jealousy came along at one point for both of us, and we finally were boyfriend and grilfriend, nothing could get any better.
Then,school started 8th grade, he ended it. He broke my heart and my feelings were still trapped inside i never had the chance to tell him I loved him, but every time the opportunity came something had to stop me. The little confessions were, "I care about you, I like you only, I think your the most beautiful thing ever."
Little things like that.
And I realized him and this girl that liked him became very close, and had feelings for each other.
I tried to just ignore it.
and finally i did, then I  had feelings for someone else, I got a boyfriend.
Then when finally I forget about him and get closer to my boyfriend,
he shows up at the door.
I'm babysitting a little girl and one of the his closest friends invite him that night when i babysit his sister.
We have the whole house all alone for 7 hours.
I called my boyfriend to let him know nothing was going to happened. and told him I loved him for the first time.
He trusted me,
the night went by very long, with intimation,him grabbing me,stares,him coming to me and laying with me. I didnt know how to say get away, because i was telling him in my head, don't let go, don't move away.
We then ended up in Mattew's parents room,
we all laid together to put the little girl to sleep. my brother and Mattew went to the kitchen and left me alone with him. He leaned up and I did to we talked a little then, he whispered "I like you anna, Ive always had." He leaned in and kissed me passionately like he never did before,That kiss went a little to far and I almost lost my virginity. I kissed back and we made out for a long period of time instead.
Later that night we cuddled and held hands and he stared again in my eyes and I looked back at those big green eyes. He told me,"Your beautiful."
I kissed him this time and we made out again.
That excited,comfort,sweet,butterfly feeling went on and I felt it was never going to end.

Part2
At this point I was truly head over heals.
I couldn't stop thinking about him and that kiss.
We talked about that night and he told me he liked me and every word he said was true. Of course I loved it.
But I remembered He would probably leave me again and then months later something big would happen again.
I was right, But this time it was worse, he ignored me and pretended I didn't exists.
It hurt me and left me confused.
But then again he was immature and didn't know what the hell he was doing.
the guy that was my boyfriend,we broke up because he figured out I cheated. So i lost him to.
I still have feelings for him but i try to ignore them.
Before all this nonsense started he told me he didn't want to date until high school.
so Im just waiting for that someone so immature but that someone I love so much and care for. I cant make him love me but I know he cares but its just his age.
Anam_naan thumbnail
No Pain, No Gain

It all started when my boyfriend and I went on our first date. We had gone to Cecil County Dragway. I jumped out of his lifted blazer and almost twisted my ankle! He laughed so hard because I almost fell, I laughed too. We were sitting there watching funny cars run and we heard that someone had lost their wallet over the loud speaker. They said the persons name and John, the boy I was on the date with stood up and ran down the bleachers saying thats my wallet! He was so embarrassed! We both started laughing once again because of how random it was. We left the track and headed to the State Park. By the time we had gotten there it was dark so we decided to pull in and make a U turn. We saw a unidentified car sitting there and my date asked if it was a cop. It didnt look like it to me so I said no. My date decided to spin around a pole throwing rocks all over this car. Next thing I know we are pulled over by the car that we thought wasnt a cop. He asked for the usual info and let us go with a warning because my date had a Chevy truck. He loved rubbing that in my face beings I am a ford girl.

As time passed we started hanging out more. I drove passenger on his streetbike and we stopped at his friends house, I had no idea what I was doing or how to get off something so small and fragile. I put my foot down on the asphalt and swung my other leg around. My leg started to feel warm so I looked down and where my leg bent there was a burn about the size of a softball. For about a week I was limping around.

Just when I thought things couldnt get any more "interesting" it did. We went to the movies about 3 days into my injury. After the movies we decided we were hungry and there was a Mcdonalds across the way. We drove over and parked. He hopped out of his lifted blazer and came to my side to help me out. I hopped into his arms and he placed me on the ground safe and sound. He went to shut the door and it slammed into my hip bone!!!! He had hit me with the 25 pound door! I couldnt walk as it was and now he is doing this?! We both couldnt help but laughing. We walked up to the Mcdonalds and they were closed! Only the drive thru was open. So I had to limp back to the truck, he had to help me in, shut the door safely and we drove through the drive through. We went out to the main road and started headed home. Not even a mile down the way we get pulled over by a cop!!! What are the odds? We ended up getting a warning and he told us he stopped us for not having our lights on. He told us to have a good night and let us go. Again we laughed about how stupid the past month had been.

The title of this is "no pain, no gain" because if you dont go through some stupid and painful times, regardless if they are pysical or mental pain, then you will never gain anything. Anything meaning a laugh, a cry, trust, etc. The more you go through with your significant other the more interesting you will keep life.

The relationship I am in now has been the most exciting and most amazing time of my life. People have always told me to not be in a relationship because I am still young. But if I can be in a great relationship and be my age, why wouldnt I be in a relationship? You only find love once in life, if your lucky. Me? I found it when I was least looking for it. And I couldnt be any happier to this very day.
Anam_naan thumbnail
Dear Soul mate,

I don't know where you are, but I know you exist. I feel you in my heart and I see you in my dreams.
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.
They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.
Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.
There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.
The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant.
Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all.
A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face.
In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.
You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you.
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. Sometimes I gaze up at the stars, and I feel comforted because I know somewhere you are staring upon the same sparkling stars searching for me ..... but yet lost in thoughts of me and the life we will someday share.

Will today be the day you find me?
Anam_naan thumbnail
love at first site

I have had alot of bad relationships, and my heart was broken a million times, I stopped believing in MR.RIGHT. I figured all men were the same, so I gave up hope, when I went to sleep I would dream about a stranger who was friendly, someone I know, someone I trust and someone I love. but I cant see his face.
  about 4yrs after my last big breakup with my first love at the time, I was over my friends house babysitting, when all of the sudden there was a knock at the door.  I got up to answer it and there was this tall handsome guy with olive skin, big brown eyes, long eyelashes, and jet black hair.  He smiled at me and looked intensely in my eyes and said Hi , I smiled back and said hi.
  we couldnt take our eyes of eachother and the conversation was so nice, we were connected to eachother instantly and I felt like I have known him all my life, he seemed so familiar to me, yet I have never met him before. he said the same about me,
  From that night on we were with eachother day and night. I couldnt believe all the things we had in common, it was nice, he was like a male version of me..lol.. I started falling deeper and deeper in love with him. 
  then on christmas eve, he picked me up at my house and we went to his house, thats when he carried me down to his basement, where he put xmas lights and flowers everywhere, he sat me up on the barstool, and he got down on his knees and asked me to marry him.. Of course I said yes, then we ran up stairs and told everyone, I picked up the phone and called my parents,
then after we went to church, we were smiling at eachother thruout the whole mass..  then in march the first day of spring we got married, and  we have had our ups and downs and alot of financial struggles along with 2 kids.
but to this day we still have that deep connection, and  I know now that the stranger I was dreaming about when I was young, My husband was him..
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *dels*

There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world.

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes'

And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend'

She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind'

He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

Aww....so sad! 😭
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhaya

The Salty Coffee

He met her at a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him.

At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, and she thought to herself, "Please, let me go home..."

Suddenly he asked the waiter, "Would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee." Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously, "Why you have this hobby?" He replied, "When I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there." While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home... Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family.

That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story. They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, and then they were living the happy life... And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said, "My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life's lie. This was the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead. I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything... Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth, I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste... But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you. Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, still want to know you and have you for my whole life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again."

Her tears made the letter totally wet. Someday, someone asked her, "What's the taste of salty coffee?" She replied, "It's sweet."

Pass this to everyone because love is not to forget but to forgive, not to see but understand, not to hear but to listen, not to let go but HOLD ON!!!!

what a pure love
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetscent13

Aww....so sad! 😭

so sad hate that  selfish girl😡
😡so sad😭
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ReservedEdited by k-ekta fan - 14 years ago
bhathiya9999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful stories
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

There was a Boy 'n a Girl,
They were best friends for years 'n years,
They could Talk for hours on the Phone 'n text each other for days,
When They were Together;
Not a single Sad Thought could cross their Minds, 
everything was Great, But One Day;

The Boy did not Answer any Call or Reply to any Text for a Day,
The Girl was worried that something was Wrong..:(
at night She couldn't Sleep.., She was sitting in her Room Crying,
'n It was then that She Realized how much He Means to Her..? 

The next Morning;
She woke Up from a Phone call.., It was the Boy..:)

Boy : Hey..,
Girl : Im so glad that you Called Me, What happened to you yesterday ??
Boy : I was Busy
[ The GIRL Understood that;
Something was Wrong but could not Ask]

[silence]

Boy : You know..; We should Stop talking..!
Girl: What??.., But Why ?? 
Boy: I am Sorry, Bye..! 

[He Disconnected the call, 'n She Felt as If Somebody
had Slammed the door on Her face]

Everything else Flashed in Her Mind,
Tears :'(
Cars running by Her..
Roof of some building..'n Sunset..
She couldn't understand anything..
She started Feeling Lonely, Dejected, 'n broken..:'(

That was the answer to everything! His words were pouncing on her..
Her heart wanted to jump out!

He was the One..! "Why..??"
She Screamed at the Top of her Voice;
Then She made up Her Mind to make a last Try to get Him Back..!

[She called Him Up]
Girl: hi…
Boy: Why are you calling Me?
Girl: I need to tell you Something..
Boy: Go Ahead.
Girl: I Just Wanted You to know one thing before we stopped talking!
Boy: Tell me..!

Girl: Are you All right?
[She broke off..!
She tried but may be he doesn't really Care about Her,
She Thought!
She wasn't His friend in the first Place...
Tears were slowly running Worst :'(
She left the House with a Note..!

[5 hours later]

Phone Rang in the Boy's Room,
It was the Girl's Mum,
The girl was lying in the hospital, Got hit by a Car, :'(
The Boy rushed to the Hospital where She was.

She Opened Her Eyes with the Boy's name..,
He took her Hand..

Boy: Im so Sorry Its all my fault..! But;
I promise when U get better I'll make It up to You..:(

Girl: I wont get Better..
Boy: No..! No Don't say that..:(
Girl: just tell me one thing Why did you do it?

Boy told her that He had a Heart problem 'n
he did not want her to be worried;
'n there was a risk that he could have Died..!

Boy: I did that because I…..I…..I Love you..?
Girl : I LOVE YOU TOO..?

'n After That her heart Stopped Beating…:O
She Died..! :'(
The Boy died 10 mins later from a Heart Attack..:'(

He could not live with the thought that;
She died Because of Him.. :'(