Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

PYAAAR-Fan Fic *imp* note. see page 5

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone. So sad that KHNK has ended. I miss both Nimmo and Kunal. But atleast it was a happy ending. But i am not going to give up. Here, i am going to start my new fan fic "PYAAAR". Hope u guys enjoy it. It is a romantic story, the theme proposed by my friend at school-Soja. Well first let me write a brief description about the characters in the story.

MATHURIA FAMILY

They are a normal middle class family.

Anand Mathuria

He is the head of the family. He loves his daughters and son very much especially his eldest daughter Namrata. He is retired now. But his family is very happy.

Neeta Mathuria

She is Anand's wife. She is the eldest one of her family. She is strict to her daughters when it comes to doing the household chres as she thinks that a girl should always know how to keep her house tidy and how to cook.

Vallab Mathuriadoing

He is Anand's younger brother. He lives with anand. He is working. He loves his brother's family very much. And cares for them a lot. He is always content with what god has given him.

Ketki Mathuria.

She is Vallab's wife. She is very kind and does all the household chores without any complaint. But for her, her husband and children are first in everything and rest are next, even anand's family. But in the past years there has never been any "jagda" in this house.

Sundar Mehta

He is Neeta's brother. He is very rich and has a textile mill, which is going on full profit. He is not married bcos of personal reasons. No one knows why he did not marry anyone. His favourite niece is Namrata. He gives her evreything special.

NAMRATA MATHURIA( NIMMO)

SHE IS THE HEROINE OF OUR STORY.NIMMO IS ANAND'S FIRST DAUGHTER WHO IS EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE. SHE DOES THINGS WHICH FEELS IS RIGHT TO HER. SHE LOVES HER FATHER A LOT. WHEN IT COMES TO DOING ANY WORK SHE DOES IT WITH FULL ATTENTION AND AT TIME. SHE DOESNT LIKE BEING LATE BUT SHE NEVER REACHES HER DESTINATION AT TIME. THIS STORY IS GOING TO REVOLVE AROUND HER LOVE STORY, AN INTERESTING ONE. CURRENTLY SHE HAS FINISHED HER PG.

Naina Mathuria

She is Anand's second daughter. She is working as a model and has won many beauty peagent competitions. She is currenly working as a model in one of the Sehgal group of industries. She is very sincere in her work. She is very matured as whenever a problem is there in their house or with any of her family members she consoles them in such a way that they get some kind of confidence. She is very close to her brother Vishal.

Swati Mathuria

She is Anand's third daughter. She is working as a journalist in NC Channel. She struggles a lot for women's rights. And as a result she gets trapped in some kind of problem. But she is clever enough that she handles the situation very well.She is very close to her mother.

Vishal Mathuria

He is Anand's only son and the youngest one in the family. He is doing his MBA final year. He is very good at studies. He is very close to his sister Naina. But he loves all his three sisters very much. Even though he is ver close to Naina, he shares a special relation with his eldest sister NIMMO.

Candy Mathuria

He is Vallab's son. He is bit selfish in some things. To cure this Anand always did the same things for him and Vishal from childhood, so that there will be no clash between them. He likes his cousin Swati very much for some reason. He is doing his Engineering. He is good at studies but not as good as Vishal.

OTHERS:KB-same as our own KHNK KB.

o.SEHGAL FAMILY

They are a very rich family. They manage the whole of Sehgal group of industries. They are one of the best ten business company's in India. Now for a brief look into their family.

Amardeep Sehgal

He is the oldest one in the sehgal family. Mostly people call him Dadaji. His father was very poor once but worked very hard to bring up this big empire. Dadaji is also hard working. He loves his family very much and never goes against anyone's wish, whatever it is. He is very kind and a jolly person.

Preet Sehgal

She is Amardeep's wife(Dadiji). She cares for her family very much, and most of her characters are same as that of dadaji. If she doesnt like someone she doesnt showt her dislikeness in front of them but keeps it in her heart and tries to avoid that person. Her favourite grandson is Kunal. He is very special to her.

Aman Sehgal

He is Amardeep's first son. He is very good businessman. It is bcos of him that three of the industries are running at great success. He is polite and a kind person who loves his family very much.

Shradha Sehgal

She is Aman's wife. She is a very soft spoken person. She is very much religious. She is very clever but doesnt like to xpress it to anyone except her husband.

Raj Sehgal

He is Amardeep's second son. He is also very good at business and 2 of their industries are under his control.

Varsha Sehgal

She is Raj's wife. She is very talkative by nature and everyone loves her for that reason. She is very much optimistic. She loves her husband very much.

Samar Sehgal

He is Aman's first son. He is helping his dad in business. He is very clever and knows a lot of business tricks which are sometimes very dangerous.

Payal Sehgal

She is samar's wife. She is very intelligent but doesnt use it at the right time. She is always late in understanding things.

KUNAL SEHGAL

HE IS THE HERO OF OUR STORY. HE IS GOOD LOOKING AND CUTE. HE LOVES GOING TO DISCO AND DATING WITH GIRLS. HE IS AN EXPERT IN BUSINESS. APART FROM OTHER INDUSTRIES AMAN & RAJ ARE LOOKING, HE HAS 4 INDUSTRIES UNDER HIS CONTROL. HE IS VERY MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND SOON HE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH NIMMO.

Rishab Sehgal

He is Raj's son. He is doing his final year in MBA.Vishal and Rishab are very close friends as they are in the same college. He is also very close to Kunal.

Rithi Sehgal

She is Raj's daughter. In fact she is the only girl child born in the family. So she is everyone's sweet little angel. Everyone loves her. She is doing her second year in Medicine.

Sanjay Sehgal

He is the youngest one in Sehgal family. He is Samar's son. Very naughty and plays pranks on everyone. But everyone enjoys his little pranks. Samar is the only one who scolds him.

OTHERS: KK-same as our KHNK KK.

Chapter one

Nimmo is getting ready for her first day at office. She comes out of her room wearing a pink salwar. Her physical appearance is the same one when KHNK started like the pony tail, a ring on her nose and is wearing salwar.

nims: mama,mein ready hoon.

neeta: aa rahi hoon.

anand: are nimmo, itni jaldi thayyar ho gayi

nims: jaldi isliye, kyunki aapko patha hai na ki agar mein waqt par nikloongi tab mein dher pahunch jaati hoon. isliye! abh mein chaloon?

neeta: ek minute nimmo, bhagwaan se praarthana karke toh jao.

nims :mama please. aaj mera ek bahut bada dhin hai. isliye please mujhe baghwaan se praarthana karvaakar aaj ke dhin ko kharab math banao.

neeta: aise math kaho nimmo. woh hamesha humaara balaayi hi chahega. lo, prasad.

nims: mujhe nahi chahiye. waise bahut dher ho chuki hai,mein chalthi hoon.

She heads to the door, when Sundar comes inside.

nims: are, mamaji aap? aap pune se kab aaye?

sundar :bas do dhin pehle. aur aaj mein tumaare liye ek gift laaya hoon. neeta ne kahaa ki aaj office mein tumaara pehla dhin hai. yeh lo

nims :thank u so much mamaji. kholkar dekhoon?

sundar: haan haan, zaroor

She finds a cell phone, a very costly one.

nims :wow, mamaji. yeh toh bahut achchca hai. lekhin yeh bahut mehengi hai na?

sundar :tum uski phikr math karo.agar mein apni beti ke liye nahi karoonga, toh aur kisko karoonga? woh sab chodo, tumhe office ke liye dher ho rahi hai.

nims: are, mein toh bhool hi gayi. bye mamaji, bye mama, bye papa.

She catches an auto and gors to her office. but halfway, the auto stopped.

nims: bhaisaab, kya hua?

driver: patha nahi madam. dekhtha hoon.

nims: its ok, mein doosri auto pakadkar chali jaoongi. waise bhi dher hoon.

She gets out of the auto and on the opp side of the road she sees Lord Ganesha's temple.

nims: abh samaj mein aaya ki yeh auto teek yahaan kyun rukh gayi. yeh sab tumaara hi khel hoga. lekhin nahi. tum joh chahthe ho, woh nahi hoga. mein tumaare praarthana nahi karoongi.and that final. bye.

She catches another auto and goes to her office.Near the gate its written on a big board:

KS GROUP of INDUSTRIES

She looks at the board, takes a deep breathe and goes inside.

The title track plays(instrumental).ooh la la laa, oooh lala la lala.

So guys, please post in ur comments, if i should continue or not.

LUV NANDINI

Edited by nandini90 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letme_go thumbnail
u should definetly cont nice ff yaar it rocks
ninand thumbnail
yeah...cool wrk...continue pls. 😊
ishuu_candle thumbnail
you must cont. writingas ur story , u & ur friend is brilliant & rocks. u know that i was woundering what to do from 22nd of Jan as i got addicted to see KHNK at 10'o clock but now i think that i have got a very good alternative way with which i can keep myself entertained & happy . THANKS A LOT
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its awaesome. Continue soon 😃
nandini27 thumbnail
Chapter two

When she enters the lift, there is another girl inside. That girl looks at nimmo and starts talking to her.
girl: hello! tum offive mein naye ho ky?
nims: hhan. aaj mera pehla dhin hai.
girl: wise tumaara naam kya hai?
nims: mera naam Namrata Mathuria hai, lekhin aap mujhe nimm bhi bula sakte hain.
girl: hey yeh "aap" bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. waise mera naam Jaanvi hai. i am one of the employees. aur tum?
nims: mein MD ki personal assistant hoon.
jaan: oh!!! so welcome to our office. i am sure ki tumhe yahaan bahut mazaa aayega
nims: thanks!
They get inside the office. Jaanvi shows her the MD's room an goes to her seat. Nimmo close her eyes for a few seconds and then knocks the door
MD: yes, come in
nims: good morning sir. mein aapki nayi PA hoon sir
MD: Oh!! ok, ok!! so you are Namrata Mathuria. welcome to our office.
nims: thank you sir.
MD: well, for me, tumaara kaam bilkul perfect hona chahiye and u should be punctual to the office. i dont like late comers. kya tum apna kaam aaj shuroo karna chahthe ho ya kal?
nims sir mein aaj hi shuroo karna chahthi hoon.
MD: good, very good! bahar ek ladki hogi, jaanvi; usse poocho, woh tumaare kaam ki details batayegi.
naims: thank you sir.
she comes out of the room and looks up. she thinks in her heart" dekha? ki meine apna pehla dhin kaise start kiya. abh dekhthi hoon ki tum kya karoge.
She meets jaanvi and jaanvi explains to her about the work. Nimmo starts her work and is vry happy. in the evening nimmo and jaanvi, when they were in the lift.
jaan: toh nimmo, tum ghar kaise jaa rahi ho?
nims: auto se, kyun?
jaan: kuch nahi, wiase tumaara ghar kahaan hai?
nims tells hr the address(actually i dont know much places in mumbai)
jaan: mein nhi toh roz ussi direction se aati hoon.toh mein tumhe drop kar deti hoon.
nims: nahi, koi baat nahi. mein auto mein chali jaati hoon.
jaan: hey, come on yaar, dont show formailities. mere paas scooter hai, hum saar mein chalte hain. aur mein tumhe roz pick up bhi kar loongi.
nims: ok, thank u so much.
as they were going in the scooter....
jaan: waise nimmo, tumaare ghar mein kaun kaun hain?
nims: mere papa, Anand Mathuria, mama, neeta, do behnen-naina aur swati, ek chota bhai, vishal. aur mere chacha, vallab, chachi, ketki aur unka beta, candy bhi humaare saat rehte hain.
jaan: wow, iska matlab tumaara ek bada family hai. kitna maza aayega na?
nims: aur tumaare ghar mein?
jaan: mere ghar mein sirf mein aur mama hain? papa ki mauth ek saal pehle ho gayi.
nims: oh, i'm sorry. aur tumaare koi rishtedaar?
jaan: patha nahi. actually, mama ki love marriage thi. isliye unn donon ki families bahut gusse the.
nims: kya woh abh bhi gusse hain?
jaan: patha nahi! shaayad!
nims: bas jaanvi, wahi mera ghar hai.
she gets down
nims: andar toh aao?
jaan: nahi nimmo, aaj nahi. lekhin ek dhin zaroor aati hoon. mama ghar mein akeli hain isliye. ok then bye
nims: bye, kal milthe hain.
nimmo tells her family about her first day at office and about jaanvi. they all feel sorry for her. then swati and naina get into the gathering and swati notices nimmo's new phone. nimmo tells that sundar gifted her.
swati:mamaji? kya aapne sirf nimmo ke liye gifts laaye hain? humaare liye kuch bhi nahi?
sundar: laaya hoon na. are, aise kaise sirf nimmo ko doonga. yeh lo.
it was a small video cam for swati and a beautiful gown for naina.
naina: wow, yeh toh bahut khoobsoorat hai! thank u so much mamaji.
the rest of the evening went as usual. and for the next few weks, surprisingly nimmo's life went very smoothly. she did all her work punctually and the MD was impressed by her work. jaanvi and nimmo became best friends. nimmo often went to jaanvi's house to stay with her and her mother. they had great fun going around the city in the scooter. as these happy days were going, one day
nimmo was in the shopping mall, in a jewellery shop.Her cell rings and she picks it up. it was jaanvi...
nims: haan jaanvi bolo.
jaan: nimmo, kahaan ho tum?
nims: mein yahaan shopping mall mein hoon. kyun?
jaan: kuch zaroori kaam hai, isliye. mein abhi wahaan aati hoon, hum entrance mein milthe hain. waise tum mall mein kya kar rahi ho?
nims: tum bhool? sgle hafte naina ki birthday hai. mein uske liye gift khareed rahi hoon.
jaan: achcha teek hai. bye. entrance mein milthe hain.
nimmo was buying a pair of earrings and looking at the diff designs. suddenly a person standing on her right unkowingly got pushed on nimmo by a couple who were standing on his right. like they were standing like this
nimmo-----the person---the couple.
at first nimmo ignored him. she couldn't see his face as he was talking on the phone.
person: bhaisab, woh bracelet dhikhayiye , woh wala.
nims: sir, mujhe woh earring dikhayiye. haan wahi.
they were pointing at the respective items.
Again the person got pushed by the couple on nimmo.She looked at him angrily but he was facing the couple. But nimmo thought that he did that purposefully. bu she gave a second chance for him. And guess wat happened. It happened the third time and this time the force was very heavy that nimmo was about to fall when the person saw that and aught her round her waist.
And the person was KUNAL. They looked at each other for 2seconds and .......

to be continued................

Hope u liked it. please post in ur comments.
LUV NANDINI
letme_go thumbnail
awesome
gr8 job.
plz cont soon. 👏
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for more continue soon 👏
nandini27 thumbnail
Chapter three

Recap: nimmo was about to fall when the person caught her by her waist. and the person was KUNAL.

She moves back and then starts.....
nims: hello Mr., whats your problem? mein kab se dekh rahi hoon ki tum jaan boochkar mujh par gir rahe ho. what's your problem huh?
kunu: excuse me!! meine aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya. woh actually yeh couple.....
he turns to see that the couple had escaped.
nims: kya couple? yahaan koi nahi hai?
kunu: woh, yahaan ek couple kade the. and they were the ones who pushed me ok?
nims: achcha, abh tumne ek imaginary couple ko bhi create kar diya hai kya? sharam nahi aati tumhe?
kunu: hey mind your words ok? tum kuch zyadaa bol rahi ho.
nims: mein zyadaa bol rahi hoon: kya mein zyadaa bol rahi hoon?
kunu: haan. tum kuch nahi, bahut zyadaa bol rahi ho.
nims: you you. abhi dikhathi hoon. Manager manager?
A person comes near her. He was a Korean. She gets confused.
nims: ap mnager hain?
kor: sorry ma'am, i dont understand hindi. please talk in english.
nims: i want to see the manager.
kor: sorry ma'am, he is not here. but dont worry ma'am, i'm his assisstant. you can tell me the matter.
nims: actually this man here is purposefully pushing me.
kunu: no sir, she is simply putting the blame on me. i did nothing. (he thinks looking at nimmo--yeh apne aapko khoobsoorat samaj thi hai)
kor: please sir, ma'am, you can continue your fight outside the shop, not here.please.

both nimmo and kunal are shocked. they tell the men who were showing the jewels to nimmo and kunal respectively to pack the jewellery. and nimmo and kunal gave a very look at each other.
nimmo was scolding him all the way to the entrance. then she sees jaanvi waiting.
jaan: are kahaan thi tum? mein kab se intezaar kar rahi hoon.
nimmo explains what happened. jaanvi simply laughs.
jaan: bas nimmo, itni si baat!
nimmo gets more irritated, but then jaanvi cools her down and then both of them leave.

YOU see one big thing happened in the shop apart from nimmo and kunal's fight. its that, their phones got exchanged. now all the calls will reach the wrong person. another thing is that nimmo doesnt know his name and he doesnt knoe hers.

kunal is going in his car at abt 6 or 7 in the evening. His cell rings.
kunu: hello?
sunny: hello, mein sunny bol raha hoon. nimmo hai?
kunu: nimmo? sorry you are on the wrong number.
he cuts the call. and again a call comes.
sunny: hello, kya yeh nimmo ki number hai?
kunu: sorry again. yeh nimmo ka number nahi hai.
but again sunny calls him. kunal gets irritated.
kunu: are kitni bar kahoon ki yeh nimmo ki cell nahi hai. cant u understand?
sunny: sorry sir. sorry for disturbing you.(he keeps the phone.)agar ek aur baar phone karoonga, toh gadbad ho jaayei.
now kunal is in his room.
kunu: KK?.....KK?
KK: yes sir, aap ne mujhe bulaaya?
kunu: haan kk. mein woh nahaane jaa raha hoon. so please keep my clothes ready. ok?
kk: yes sir. i'll do that.
kunal goes to his cupboard and looks at the towels for a long time.
kk: kya baat hai sir? mein aapki kuch madad karoon.
kunu: haan kk, woh mein kaunsa towel loon?
kk smiles. he takes a towel and gives it to kunal.
kunu: thanks kk.
kk: you are most welcome sir.
kunal comes out and puts on his dress. his cell starts ringing.
kunu: hello?
vishal: hello di, kahaan ho tum?
kunu: di, kaun di?
vishal: sorry, yeh nimmo ki number hai na?
kunu: nahi, wrong number.(he cuts the call)
another call comes. he checks the number but can identify it. and so he picks it up and before he could speak.
candy: hello, nimmo, kaisi ho? tumne do dhin se phone kyun nahi ki?
kunu: nimmo nimmo nimmo? kaun hai yeh nimmo? decko, mera naam kunal hai, nimmo nahi.
candy: sorry
kunal gets fed up. after about half an hour later, he goes out, but doesnt take his cell.
now its night and there at nimmo's house, nimmo was going to sleep when her cell rings. before nimmo could speak.
suman: hi darling! kahaan ho tum? mein kabse tumaara intezaar kar rahi hoon?
nims: darling?....kaun bol raha hai?
suman: tum kaun bol rahi ho? kunal kahaan hai?
nims: kunal? sorry. yahaan kunal naam ka koi bhi nahi hain
she cuts the phone and goes to sleep. at about 12.30, again she receives a call.
nims(sleepily): hello?
preeti: hey kaunl, mein preeti. hey i'm waiting for you at the disco yaar.
nims: sorry, there is no kunal here.
and she cuts the phone. but 4 phone calls come continuously and all the callers were different: Jiya, Tamanna, Rita aur Sitara. all tell the same thing. nimmo gets fed up and switches off her cell.

there kunal enters his room and checks his cell if there was any missed calls from the above girls who called nimmo. but no. there was none.
kunu: are, yeh kya? kisi ne bhi phone nahi kiya. atleast jiya toh mujhe bula sakti thi. lagta hai mujhe hi call karna padega.
he checks his phonebook and surprised to see some other contacts.
kunu: yahaan toh kisi aur ke number hain? mere friends ki nuber ek bhi nahi hai. are, wallpaper bhi badla gaya hai.(he thinks for a second) kya yeh mera hi phone hai. check karta hoon.
he takes another phone and dials his number and keeps it on his ears.but it says" The number you ar trying is currently switched off." he cuts the phone.
kunu: oh no! iska matlab yeh mera phone nahi hai. kisi aur ka hai. toh mera phone kiske paas hai? kahin woh nimmo naam ki ladki ke paas toh nahi?............

....................to be continued............

hope u liked it. please post in ur comments.
LUV NANDINI

Edited by nandini90 - 17 years ago
letme_go thumbnail
awesome chapter
plz cont soon