* India - Forums and India .... *

Posted: 17 years ago

Dear Friends,

As we are know Republic Day is near. Infact its only 3 days away 😊.

Sometimes we think to ourselves, that if ____ wasnt here then_____wouldn't be here as well. So, India wasn't formed into a country, india-forums would not be here. 😳

Most of us are Indians and we are proud to be. With such a unique culture abd backgroud, anyone would want to be considered a Indian. Well, all of us here are IF-ian and we are proud of it. We have such a great forum with great members, anyone would want to join India-Forums.

Many of you are probably getting to connection of how things are related to each other. Well in that case, complete the following line :

India-Forums and India remind me of ....

What does India-Forums and India remind you of πŸ€” Will be waiting to hear everyones answers.

⭐️IF's Crazy Creatives Team⭐️

Edited by gk_09 - 17 years ago
India-Forums and India remind me of a   πŸ˜Š family.

Many problems occur in families, but at the end, they are always there to support each other. 😳 😊

Mallika-
Will definitely answer this question... great post Preetu yaar..!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘
India Forums and India remind me of home...sweet home coz india is my homeland and IF is my second home 😳 😳 😳
IF and India also reminds the meaning of friendship... coz my true frnds are from india and IF 😳

Am proud to be Indian and IF-ian 😳 😳 😳
wow nice post. will answer it definitly. interesting.... πŸ‘
Hey, incredible post πŸ‘πŸΌ and its the perfect time of the year to have it!  😊
India-forums and India remind me of my heritage. Its thought provides a feeling of togetherness and a sense of belonging. No matter where in the world the Indians are settled, they all come together and are connected by culture. It's a great privilege to have India-forums because it breaks the barrier of long distance and connects us to India, our home.

India-Forums and India reminds me of home...

I have been to India only once, but the feeling I had when I was there, I get when I am on IF - togetherness, unity and culture!!! Long Live IF!!!!

as i live in malaysia, so here we are not so much in touch with the indian culture. here not all the festivals r celebrated..... as a result i m not aware of all the cultural activities of INDIA. but after coming to I-F really i can say now i have celebrated almost all the festivals with my IF friends. thnx to vijay bhaiya for starting this forum n bringing me closer to my culture. πŸ˜› Edited by mehak_kapoor - 17 years ago
India Forums N india always reminds me Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

as i live in malaysia, so here we are not so much in touch with the indian culture. here not all the festivals r celebrated..... as a result i m not aware of all the cultural activities of INDIA. but after coming to I-F really i can say now i have celebrated almost all the festivals with my IF friends. thnx to vijay bhaiya for starting this forum n bringing me closer to my culture. πŸ˜›

i totally agree wid u mak IF brings us closer to our culture ,the best thing abt IF is tat it celebrate all festivals ,tat is y IF is  close very close to its each n every member and its like a home 😊

niki