Members Lounge

* India - Forums and India .... * - Page 2

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
india forum n india reminds me tht there is still hope, faith n trust in this world

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imperium thumbnail
Hmm, my great grandparents never set foot in India and neither did the rest of the family after that. And I don't think any of us want to. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† We very happy with what we have and where we were born.

Lekin lage raho
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post!!!!!!!!

India foums and india remind me that what ever part of the globe we indian's live in, we are all intrinsically the same, with the same morals and beielf's which we as indians all carry in our hearts.

sharan XXX
I love india forum πŸ˜ƒ because it enabled me to find out so much more about india..i always just use to see one side of india punjab 😳 now because of meeting people i got to know more about places like delhi and mumbai πŸ˜›..not just that i found out so much more on hinduism i am sikh but always been interested πŸ˜› found out about karva chaut meaning, tikka means, meaning of the saath phere , different celebrations and balaji what it means apart from ektajis companyπŸ˜†

thats why i love if and reminds me of india 😳 Edited by Misangelic - 17 years ago
india forums n india reminds me of a place i'm proud of..place i love n i won't leave..i'm a proud Indian n proud IFian..it's something close to my heart😳very close
advil thumbnail

India-Forums is the medium through which I touched base with India and reconnected with its traditions , culture, music, people literature that I had left ages back.Today have rediscovered the Indianness in me.I found my roots, my heritage ,my origin back and feel right at home.

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
India and India-Forums rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

India and India-Forums remind me of the best πŸ˜‰

Jai Hind
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
india forums reminds me of all my wonderful friends out here!!! 😳
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RonnieK

India and India-Forums rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

India and India-Forums remind me of the best πŸ˜‰

Jai Hind

good!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘ kya baat hai!πŸ˜†

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
India Forums reminds me of a place that is almost perfect...

and India reminds me of... freedom, happiness, love, kinship...
these occasions really bring tears

😳 😳 😳