* India - Forums and India .... * - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
IF and India reminds me of a home with a large family filled with rich culture and traditions. 😊
India-Forums reminds me of my friends and cousins back in India as I have so many friends on IF.

Well to me,

India-forums is like an online home that is just like India. The same gossip, the same type of people--in a good way. I just love it.

India is the best part of my life. When ever I go there, I love the food, the love, and the family there. To me, India is my basket of love.

I LOVE INDIA AND IF!!!

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

as i live in malaysia, so here we are not so much in touch with the indian culture. here not all the festivals r celebrated..... as a result i m not aware of all the cultural activities of INDIA. but after coming to I-F really i can say now i have celebrated almost all the festivals with my IF friends. thnx to vijay bhaiya for starting this forum n bringing me closer to my culture. 😛

yah i believe the dame here in the uk nuffin much is cebrated....ireallly njoy india-forums as it keeps me in touch with my culture and pple who have the same intersts as me. after b eing a membr on this forum i feel like i hav known a lot about my culture that i had before ad it helps me to be a beautiful indiabn. thanx to i-forum i shall remind me of my indian culture and the festivlas that are left behind in india. i always wanted to go there for a fewtival to hav the proper feel of it but this forum neva ever let me miss out the fell. thanx a lot guys. mwah. happy republic dya in advance.

love neesee

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

as i live in malaysia, so here we are not so much in touch with the indian culture. here not all the festivals r celebrated..... as a result i m not aware of all the cultural activities of INDIA. but after coming to I-F really i can say now i have celebrated almost all the festivals with my IF friends. thnx to vijay bhaiya for starting this forum n bringing me closer to my culture. 😛

IF and India remind me of Family and friendz...

many of us have familied in India and friends😳...IF is definatly the same way...all of us are like a greatt big family!😳

great post Gurpz sis!😳

~Rachna😳