HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Pooja0019

Can anyone please help me?

This is a compostion of Cambridge O level (English) and I am having no ideas 😭 .

"What is the importance of wood?"

Do you mean wood as in timber etc that we get from trees right? do you need an eassy on it or just suse of woods?

I need to write an essay on it. But that's my work... I just need some broad ideas.

My compostion needs to be written on 6 paragraphs:
1. Introduction (I can do this, all right)

I need 5 other ideas - why wood is important?
Maybe I should write about its uses. Can anyone tell me 6 uses of wood please.

I should write composition for next Monday. Please help me before the deadline.
here's stuff you can refer to for your essay-

1. talk about historic importance of wood. maybe you can start with how man realized that trees give shade as well as food. then one day he invented fire and surprisingly wood could burn. so that'd how it became the main source of fire for cooking, for keeping animals away and for barbequeing meat.

2. then come to the modern era, maybe the time of colanisation and the relevance of wood in building war machines, boats, ships that aided discovery of newer lands and settlements.

3. move to today's ear and what we use wood for today. I think the modern uses muct be known to you.

Hope that helps. Though i've just given the basic framework, you'll have to go to google and do some serach now to elaborate it!
Thank you... It really helps. I hadn't even had an idea what I should write about. I thought that was a really dumb title
I'm glad that I could be of help. Yup, wood definitely was a dumb topic 😉
Wow!! very interesting topic! I will be more than happy to help in either math or biology/chemistry as they both are my majors ðŸ˜Š
hey guys can u help me plz. here is my question

Write a 250 word descriptive essay of a dream you had when u went
through "hibernation."

u can PM me or relpy here.
hey can guys plz help me with my homwork if u can. plz here is
my
question

You are a time traveler. Write a 250 work description of what
life is like in 100 years.

plzzzz can u tell me what should I write in it. U can PM me back
u reply me back here
Posted: 16 years ago
Help please 😊

HW: Chemistry

A redox reaction occurs when Cu(NO3)2 is decomposed by heat. Deduce the oxidation state of nitrogen in Cu(NO3)2 and in NO2 and identify the product formed by oxidation in this decomposition.

Does anyone know?
Please PM me if u can help in any way
Thanks 😛
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys,

im not here much but well heres what i would love to get from you guys. At my school i take dance for my sport..(me not athletic) so well my dance teacher being an american wanted my help for w/ songs from bollywood for an upperschool concert - now i need suggestions..she doesnt want n e thing too pop and americanish hindi...more like a classical but fun (not boring classical) and better than classical...something traditional..so if u guys can give me some suggestions i will really appreciate it...even more i will appreciate if u can tell me the name of the movie the song is from or give me a link where i can download it or sumthng...thanks sooo much in advance..btw i would really be greatful if u can give them to me ASAP...i need to give the burnt CD to her tomorrow THANKS! in advance

~Nabihah

p.s. srry this isnt really "hwmk" 😆