College & University

HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours - Page 6

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bollycrazy

Hey hun!

First of all.. let me just say... yuck! english cwk! πŸ˜† it was horrible!

ok... now on to ur ques.. 😳 i think it would be better if u gave a little intro to what 9/11 was, who was behind it, how much so many innocent ppl suffered, etc... and then move onto answering the question directly.

It would help the reader, as they would understand what ur talking about 😊

hope it helps x

thank u for helping

I have now wirtten my coursework, hope my teacher like itπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enchanted1 thumbnail
hey

does any1 know german(deutsch)???i need help with ranslating my oral!!!pleeez!!!
mellisai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Enchanted1

hey

does any1 know german(deutsch)???i need help with ranslating my oral!!!pleeez!!!

i know half german!! post it here, and i'll see whether i can help or not!!
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

i know half german!! post it here, and i'll see whether i can help or not!!

I couls also help u as I was born in germany and can speak deutsch very well

Also wenn du hilfe brauchst kannst du mich gerne einen message schicken und ich werde so schnell wie mglich zu antworten

babiigurl thumbnail
neeed desperate help guys... i need you guys to help me make an organisational structure for marks and spencer and also for oxfam plz i beg u.... there is nuthing on their website, and most of the essay stuff on the net is that u have to pay for.. so any help plzzz.
-farah- thumbnail
hey guys this 1 might b a little complicated, i have to do an essay on childhood as being socially constructed, where the hell do i start from, any1 an help me im open to anything right now, and no pressure guys but its a 4000 peice... πŸ˜•
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does any1 have any good sites I can go to for information on the Chinese Creator of the world Pangu?Plz I'm desperate here....this is 4 my English class and I need some help on what sites 2 choose....can't use bk sources 🀒

Plz and thx 😊
-farah- thumbnail

u cud use www.s-cool.co.uk

its a really good site for GCSE anfd Alevel revision

Edited by farah_rehman - 16 years ago
~devi~ thumbnail
can some one please help me?

i am taking my SAT's and i am only in seventh grade and i only have about a month left to prepare,

(their not the "actual" SAT's..but they are exactly like them...its more like...something that can get me a good scholarship, but it wont determine what college i am going to..not yet at least πŸ˜†

so, does any body have any tips or anything that can possible help me.
i would really appreciate it

thank you in advance 😊
bijalpatel thumbnail
English II College

hi all, actually my paper is due next week and i need an argumentative paper any topic should be atleast 3nhalf to 5 pages. if u guys can help it out. it will be gr8. n yea a little non-plagarized work will be appreciated. n plz don't give me any websites where i can buy them or anything like that. so plzzz guys..help me out