HOMEWORK helpline - Open 24 hours - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by ~devi~

can some one please help me?

i am taking my SAT's and i am only in seventh grade and i only have about a month left to prepare,

(their not the "actual" SAT's..but they are exactly like them...its more like...something that can get me a good scholarship, but it wont determine what college i am going to..not yet at least 😆

so, does any body have any tips or anything that can possible help me.
i would really appreciate it

thank you in advance 😊

ouch! SATs eh? wow, thats been almost 5 years for me, well I think they've come out with a new format, but basically I say your best bet is to STUDY the flash cards they gave you in the book, and practice the math problems alot! theres alot of geometry, and know your basic formulas

Originally posted by ~devi~

can some one please help me?

i am taking my SAT's and i am only in seventh grade and i only have about a month left to prepare,

(their not the "actual" SAT's..but they are exactly like them...its more like...something that can get me a good scholarship, but it wont determine what college i am going to..not yet at least 😆

so, does any body have any tips or anything that can possible help me.
i would really appreciate it

thank you in advance 😊

Ohh cooolll! I took the SAT in 6th grade but that was just because they took like 5% of students from the US who had scored really high on state tests and it was just for experience. Didn't really count for anythingg.

But I studied using that Princeton Review SAT test prep book, those really help!
Does any1 kno sum really good sites on the Dust Bowl crisis that took place in America in the 1930s?I need sum good sites that talk about sum positive reforms in America once it was over 😃

Plz,plz,plz....and thank you,thank you,thank you!!! 😃
^^^ Wikipedia is usually good for research kind of stuff! Check there! 😊
hey guys.... i posted this same question in another section..... bt anyway im taking this programming course.... and i need help with one of the questions...........

I need to make a program using C++ to print prime numbers!!

help plz!!
I know I should be doing this myself, and I have .. I had this huge physics assignment to do (i hate physics) and I've gotten most of the questions done, just have two questions left to do so guys, please help me out with those two questions, it's very important!

1. The human heart pumps about 60 mL of blood into the aorta during a single stroke, which lasts about 0.1 s. In a single stroke, a pulse of blood is accelerated from rest to about 50 cm/s. Calculate the average acceleration of the blood in metres per second squared.

2. An electric car accelerates from rest to 50.0 km/h in 8.20s. What is the average acceleration of the electric car in kilometres per hour per second?

I get how to do those, but i'm having trouble with the conversions =[

please help

mehek,

=]
any advice how to prepare for the grade 10 literacy test??

Originally posted by <3mehekk

any advice how to prepare for the grade 10 literacy test??

I know this may be late but can visit the EQAO website and find practice tests there.

Posted: 15 years ago
i dnt kno how long its been since sum1 posted here
but
kan sum1 giv me study tips cuz i get off track rele easily..
nd i need to raise my grade
this week
wht shudd iii dooo
i kno i kan do it if i try but im tottally stressed out 😭
Posted: 15 years ago
@miss5stars

Hmm I had d same prob..bt i thnk u shud concentrate on ure studies.. u can also do sum concentration excercises lykk making a black dot on a paper nd lukn @ it 4 a lng tym untill ure tired..dis will definately help u...nd don let ure imagination g8 carried off..i knw itz rilli tuff bt u can try 2 keep it on track..nd hv loads of energy drinks..be calm and hv a fresh mind..nd wen ure nt studyn u myt feel guilty n go bck 2 study.. n u don hv 2 study continously..u can take 5-10 min break after each chapter or smtn..bt u shudnt study on d last moment cuz tat can g8 u rilli tensed up!! u shud study 1 -1 1/2 mnths b4 hand soo tat u don hv 2 do last min preparations!! n on d day b4 d exam u can revise wat eva ure studied n dis is rilli imprtnt..hope u follow wat i said n best of luck!!